GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they mean "caught" him as in saw him watching them.
Or am I blinking :)

Ok, I went back and reread that statement, seems I got alittle ahead of myself..... I'm sure my blinking had nothing to do with it, I want to say SORRY, I miss read that message and I will see a Dr soon. lol... dang~

It's all good....we all wish someone would be caught and/or the baby found :)

The FB links says that JVM will be covering his case tonight.

I can't watch JVM because she doesn't come on here until (IIRC) 10:30 or 11 PM

(I'll DVR it though).

Ok, I went back and reread that statement, seems I got alittle ahead of myself..... I'm sure my blinking had nothing to do with it, I want to say SORRY, I miss read that message and I will see a Dr soon. lol... dang~

:cool: It's all good swanniee11...we're all tired and want Sylar found now!

(I'll DVR it though).

FYI, I just watched it alittle while ago and WE know more then they do....IMO

(I'll DVR it though).
I saw part of it and the only thing I gleaned was the comment ruling out a wild animal attack. :)

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean the custodial mother has lied about what he had on? Since one theory is he wandered off I can't see why she'd lie about him not having shoes on ~ since if he did, he'd be able to wander further away, imo. :waitasec: MOO

I was just speculating that there could be a possibility that Sylar could have had shoes on and maybe the custodial mother may not have been aware. I think a two year old could slip on some slides or water shoes. I guess we would need to know if the shoes he had while camping were still there at the camp site.

Bio mom read the same message I did... (my blinking is in control) and she just said on the FB that nobody has been caught and they just want leads. (not the exact words but I think I coverd it) IMO

I was just speculating that there could be a possibility that Sylar could have had shoes on and maybe the custodial mother may not have been aware. I think a two year old could slip on some slides or water shoes. I guess we would need to know if the shoes he had while camping were still there at the camp site.
Thanks so much for clarifying! Good point! :)

They need to get a list of people who knew they were going to this campground, including the Bio mom. If this child was picked up, someone knew he would be there. IMO..... I can't see a S/O hanging out in front of 25 people who can get a good look at him. Somethings wrong here. This poor child.

Throwing this out here although it still does not explain where Sylar is.

I am wondering if the 12 year old girl snuck out of the tent when mom went to sleep to go hang in the boys tent and left the tent unzipped, Sylar woke up when she was exiting and followed her out .....

Or what if the 12 yr old stepped out for a 'pit stop' (aka restroom) and left the tent open....

With no documentation, how did she ever get the child medical attention?

No one ever asked me to prove the kids I took anywhere are mine.

If I paid cash I never had to even show ID for myself. The only reason I have been asked for ID is if I handed in an insurance card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak