GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone familiar with the campground, please help me out. What is the phone reception like up there? Is it spotty, non existent? I know it's been somewhat discussed before, but I'll be darned if I can find it and I can't wade through hundreds of posts right now ;)

I agree with you pufnstuf, I think that you are right on either scenario #1 or #2 seem most logical to me. None of the scenarios regarding being taken by a wild animal even a bear seem realistic to me, seems as though there would have been some sort of evidence of that. at the least a few drops of blood would be left somewhere even if taken by a bear. only option that seems likely IF the adopt. mom and her mom are not involved is that he wandered off and fell into a hole of some sort be it a well or septic or whatever, but one would think they have all been checked my now. :waitasec:

Someone familiar with the campground, please help me out. What is the phone reception like up there? Is it spotty, non existent? I know it's been somewhat discussed before, but I'll be darned if I can find it and I can't wade through hundreds of posts right now ;)

It really varies by provider. In my experience: Verizon you get so-so service on the road in front of the campground; T-Mobile you get service only on the interstate; ATT/Sprint choppy (gotta stand on your car to get 1 bar choppy); prepaid (like Tracfone) depends on the actual provider but my son has Straight Talk and it will work at the free picnic area across the road but NOT in the campground.

Of course I have no idea what cell provider they were using, but those are the ones I have used in that area.

Didn't the dogs trace his sent a little bit away from the campsite, and then it disappeared?!? Is this indicative of Sylar getting into some kind of vehicle? If he kept "wandering" around the campsite or even the grounds, wouldn't the dogs have traced his sent all over the place???

And still as far as escaping from the tent on his own, I did a little experiment, I zipped my 2 1/2 year old niece up in my big 3 room tent, and stood outside and told her to come out... it took her a few minutes to figure out how to use the zipper, and after almost tearing the door open (the zipper got stuck sort of like a winter coat zipper sometimes does) she finally made it... but it was quite the noisy process in daylight, so I can only imagine how loud she would be if it were night time. (And I'm talking about a little girl that I thought could possibly be part ninja with her abilities to sneak and be quiet...)

Didn't the dogs trace his sent a little bit away from the campsite, and then it disappeared?!? Is this indicative of Sylar getting into some kind of vehicle? If he kept "wandering" around the campsite or even the grounds, wouldn't the dogs have traced his sent all over the place???

It could have just been his scent from when they walked to the creek or bathrooms or car or something, not necessarily from when he went missing. The site is relatively small and I can't imagine they spent the entire time in the tent.

I'm not sure this has been posted before. A partial interview of adopto-mom... newer than the one where she mentioned the 'mexican man'.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/275372608001

Thank you. At the end, Tina does say a few words, but sure as heck has a hard time looking at the camera, or even looking up. If she does, her eyes are closed.

Hinky, hinky, hinky....

Moo.

Mel

We have black bears and brown ones in Arizona, and they can outrun humans.
However, I doubt sincerely the entire story.
And this includes the Mexican man seen "watching them".

But that's just, "imo"

This says 7/27; two days ago? Haven't they made any official statements since Tuesday? That seems weird.

I thought the same thing. There was an update on one of the news links above (to the examiner article I think) from the YCSO, but that was the only official release I could find.

Watch this Video closely.

This is not unlike Susan Smith (South Carolina case) who drowned her two sons, in the River,cried on camera
(no tears at all came out of her eyes), just like this video shows. Susan Smith also came up with a cockeyed story of a minority man watching or following her car who kidnapped her two little boys.

The other Video posted above, shows us the background of the custodial mom,
has convictions for "lying to the Police" in the past.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/Ne...eaks out/40280768001/35150280001/278873510001

this one, talks about her Record:
Originally Posted by larsinaz
I'm not sure this has been posted before. A partial interview of adopto-mom... newer than the one where she mentioned the 'mexican man'.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/275372608001

"They still have been unable to find any documents relating to the adoption process of Syler Newton from his biological mother, Charity, and the custodial mother Christina."

http://www.examiner.com/x-39281-Pho...-the-search-and-still-no-sign-of-Syler-Newton

Still no documentation? At all?? :waitasec:

Sorry to quote myself. :angel:

Didn't CP claim to have had custody of Sylar for a year and a half? If that's true, in the year and a half she's had him she hasn't even attempted to make it legal? Go to court, hire an attorney, make it legit? I have to wonder, why is that?

Is it because she knew due to her past criminal history, she couldn't? Just lazy? Or a darker thought... what if she didn't because she wasn't positive she she wanted him? Make that commitment to Sylar? What if she took him in and somewhere down the line realizes she can't/won't handle it, then does something to make him 'disappear'?

That poor baby. :(

It's also sad to realize that for some people in our country, children and additional children are seen as "cash cows".....that's problematic, and disconcerting for the society as a whole to know this.

We don't know about this case however, it's still being revealed as to backgrounds.

Hopefully the FBI will scour that and either clear or name someone.

Without evidence, circumstantial is not enough any longer in a country that grew up on shows like CSI (the juries)
want concrete proof today. Bodies are a good start. Even with Kyron Horman, it's all thus far circumstantial until one breaks down.

If you will go to the Find Sylar Facebook page and click on "boxes" and "notes," they have background information on Sylar and his bio mom Charity Newton. His mom says that last November he overdosed on tranquilizers left within his reach by his babysitter and that he nearly died from the incident. Charity mentioned then that she wanted to go get him and bring him back to live with her in Texas by December (2009). She said he was in Arizona at the time. On the "videos" tab she has posted videos of various friends of hers and events she went to. Click all the tabs and read and you will learn a lot about Charity and her feelings and situation.

If you will go to the Find Sylar Facebook page and click on "boxes" and "notes," they have background information on Sylar and his bio mom Charity Newton. His mom says that last November he overdosed on tranquilizers left within his reach by his babysitter and that he nearly died from the incident. Charity mentioned then that she wanted to go get him and bring him back to live with her in Texas by December (2009). She said he was in Arizona at the time. On the "videos" tab she has posted videos of various friends of hers and events she went to. Click all the tabs and read and you will learn a lot about Charity and her feelings and situation.

I read through the entire FB yesterday and didn't see any of that. Are you certain it is on the Find Syler Newton FB?

Ok I just searched FB looking for anything like that.. I can't find a thing?
Maybe it's on myspace or something? I'd really like to read about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak