GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be transcribing NG...I cannot take her two nights running, sorry...:( I already don't feel well today.

Hope you feel better real soon because we need you.
You always have very informative posts.

I am getting they mean someone with sylar...because they (LE) supposedly told the biomom they know who did it. :furious: I am still praying folks but it sure dont look good.
Well that's what I've thought all along and was sure of when the 911 calls came out. MOO

I only heard NG long enough to hear her producer say that "another child has been taken"...the guy-voiceover with the overly dramatic voice...and turned it off. There is no evidence anyone was "taken."

That may not have been the quote but he did use the word "taken".

I think it's very possible it was basically an accident that someone thought could be covered up because they were at the campground. MOO

I wish they would just go on and admit it if they did so he can be properly buried if this is the case. How dare someone not want him at least to have that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I wish they would just go on and admit it if they did so he can be properly buried if this is the case. How dare someone not want him at least to have that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:
I agree, if that is what happened, I will never understand it either. MOO

I think that LE will manage to get a confession in this case. It is just a feeling but somehow I don't think that whatever happened was planned and people do break down and eventually confess. Maybe I am just needing this to be the case, after wishing for same for Haleigh for so long. Waiting for one of those folks down there in Florida to grow a conscious has been too much for me...

I think that LE will manage to get a confession in this case. It is just a feeling but somehow I don't think that whatever happened was planned and people do break down and eventually confess. Maybe I am just needing this to be the case, after wishing for same for Haleigh for so long. Waiting for one of those folks down there in Florida to grow a conscious has been too much for me...
I would hope so too, but parents protect their own children and themselves. The only one I'd rule out in this scenario is the friend of the boy since he isn't family and I can't see them covering up for him. MOO

Sylar's Bio G-ma on NG by phone right now.
Cops are telling her nothing.
All she knows is what she reads on net.
Can't think of anyone who would want to hurt Sylar.

JC reports LE are speaking to bio mom, she is angry, all she can divulge is that Sylar's disappearance is NOT RANDOM. LE has told her who they think is responsible.

My comment-I haven't had a chance to read the info. on the site about the search yet, have they used cadaver dogs yet in the campground? If so I am wondering if LE is stating Sylar is no longer alive because of a hit from a cadaver dog.

Thank you Twall. NG doesn't come on here for 2 more hours.

I'm definately watching her tonight and hopefully PattyG will have the video for us if she feels up to recording it and uploading it to youtube.

JC reports LE are speaking to bio mom, she is angry, all she can divulge is that Sylar's disappearance is NOT RANDOM. LE has told her who they think is responsible.

My comment-I haven't had a chance to read the info. on the site about the search yet, have they used cadaver dogs yet in the campground? If so I am wondering if LE is stating Sylar is no longer alive because of a hit from a cadaver dog.

Yes they did at least use cadaver dogs at the campground we know based on this information in an article today. Can't say if they took them to the house or in the vehicles though... However IMO... as thorough as they have been my guess is yes!

Through Saturday, there were:

•380 searchers
•4109 man hours
•10 Department of Corrections (DOC) bloodhounds
•6 air scent and cadaver trained dogs
•Specialty teams
•Scuba
•Swift water
•Dropped cameras into wells
•Side sonar to search water pools

http://www.prescottvalleyenews.com/...-presumed-dead-search-investigation-continues

Am I understanding correctly that now there are two 2-year-old children missing from close to the same area? TIA.

I'll watch her later show now that I know she's going to talk about Sylar. Is the "foul play" inferring someone there with Sylar or a stranger?

Ideal question panthera. Just who is involved. I have to guess on this. I am doubtful a child would be taken from a tent by a stranger. I don't know the size of the tent, but with six sleeping in there, including Sylar, it might be a bit crowded. I think the risk would be too great that someone inside the tent would wake and interfer with a stranger abduction.
It's not a nice thought, but I think this 2-year-old met up with his fate from one or more of the people in the same tent or on the camping trip. Sounds harsh right now without more information, but the sats always points to a family member involved for a child this young. JMO

I only heard NG long enough to hear her producer say that "another child has been taken"...the guy-voiceover with the overly dramatic voice...and turned it off. There is no evidence anyone was "taken."

That may not have been the quote but he did use the word "taken".

Good catch. A more appropriate word would be "missing."
But hey, it's the NG Show.

cluciano63, I know just how you feel when it comes to comparing this with Haleigh's disappearance. But, I question - why cover up an accident? Unless there was something illegal going on when the accident occured, there's no sense in trying to cover up what happened. jmo

Well that's what I've thought all along and was sure of when the 911 calls came out. MOO

Panthera, I just remembered.

I got to watch NG last night (for me that was still August 2) and interestingly it was reported that CP did not call CN to tell her that her son was missing.

CN found out from the FBI that Sylar was missing.

I was stunned. JMHO.

I think alot of these cases are accidents that are covered up.......when I say accidents I mean things that are done to the kids that are not the right thing to do but death is not the intentional outcome.......so really they arent accidents as such.....

for example..hitting a child and it falls and hits its head on a table etc....
I dont know much about the caylee anthony case but dont some people think that she killed her by over drugging her.......maybe not to kill her but to put her to knock her out while she went out and partied.....

I think what I am trying to say is that someone has done something wrong but death was not suppose to be the outcome so they think that someone is going to end up convicted of a crime....

after watching NG tonight I have a question..if they think the family they interviewed and the leads from that point to foul play why is no one arrested or named person of interest etc. There are other kids in the home so if one of the adults did it they aren't protecting those children in their care right now just as Sylar was never protected..if they think one of the kids did it then that child is a danger to himself and others in the house particularly now that he/she has all this weighing on them it is even worse...so if they have such strong indicators of foul play why aren't they doing something about it. I just am SICK over all this and the lack of LE failing to act when they know so much they will come out publically saying he is dead! if they think this then do something to protect the others or society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: still praying with all my heart that he is out there alive. watching him on video is just heartbreaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth