GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought there would be an arrest today...it is sounding as though LE has a scenario in mind and probably a suspect.

I just wish and hope they find Sylar, no matter what. Not another case with no resolution, please...:(

Panthera, I just remembered.

I got to watch NG last night (for me that was still August 2) and interestingly it was reported that CP did not call CN to tell her that her son was missing.

CN found out from the FBI that Sylar was missing.

I was stunned. JMHO.

Not at all unlike Kyron's mother finding out Kyron was missing from the school secretary... with Kyron's step mother standing right there while the call was made. :waitasec:

cluciano63, I know just how you feel when it comes to comparing this with Haleigh's disappearance. But, I question - why cover up an accident? Unless there was something illegal going on when the accident occured, there's no sense in trying to cover up what happened. jmo

I wonder if there was something illegal going on...or even if Sylar got ahold of something illegal and it lead to his death. In that case, and since CP has other children, she would want to cover it up to keep her other kids from being taken from her (which of course they should be). It just occurred to me as well...what if this is the case, and CP put him in the car to take him to the hospital, but he didn't make it? So, she stopped somewhere along the way to hide him? :waitasec:

Or maybe, with her legal history, if something were to happen to a child on her watch, she just simply worried her other kids would be taken from her.

And, maybe she had been doing something illegal that night, and wasn't in her right mind when this all took place? IDK. Not trying to make excuses, just trying to figure this out logically if possible.

My heart just breaks for these little guys, and the LE dealing with this. It must be so painful and stretching them kind of thin. :twocents:

Wondering if LE might act on what they have in Skylar's case in order to prevent speculation and panic that someone is snatching little boys in the area. They have stated they think the two cases are unrelated, but most people are casual observers of the news, and know just enough to be dangerous. NG's show last night didn't help, and in fact, fanned the flames of such speculation.

I would think they have to do something to separate the two cases in the public's mind. A press conference, an arrest, or release of some kind of information that keeps Skylar's and Emmett's cases apart from one another.

I wonder if there was something illegal going on...or even if Sylar got ahold of something illegal and it lead to his death. In that case, and since CP has other children, she would want to cover it up to keep her other kids from being taken from her (which of course they should be). It just occurred to me as well...what if this is the case, and CP put him in the car to take him to the hospital, but he didn't make it? So, she stopped somewhere along the way to hide him? :waitasec:

Or maybe, with her legal history, if something were to happen to a child on her watch, she just simply worried her other kids would be taken from her.

And, maybe she had been doing something illegal that night, and wasn't in her right mind when this all took place? IDK. Not trying to make excuses, just trying to figure this out logically if possible.

My heart just breaks for these little guys, and the LE dealing with this. It must be so painful and stretching them kind of thin. :twocents:

Off topic sort of:

But our member Dr. Know brought up CPS earlier on, speculating when they might get involved.

I'd bet my bottom dollar they are by now. JMHO.

I really thought there would be an arrest today...it is sounding as though LE has a scenario in mind and probably a suspect.

I just wish and hope they find Sylar, no matter what. Not another case with no resolution, please...:(

I agree, cluciano. I do not care if it is family or stranger in these cases. I just want the babies found and the criminal punished. Sylar, Emmett, Kyron, Kiesha, Haleigh, and so many others. :banghead: It seems to be 'open season' on children. :(

I remember seeing a post where someone said something along the line that they had seen "sylar was never in the desert" can't find it now. Is there anything I missed to have substantiated this? I keep waiting for some news and trying to figure out what upset Bio mom so much and angered her, not that she should not be, but obviously showed a burst of emotion she had not been displaying previously.... Anyone know anything new?

O/T Emmett was found 1 mile from his house. RIP Emmett! :rose:

Where are you Sylar? We need you to be found NOW!

How far could someone had driven from the campsite, hidden him, then drove back in time for the first 911 call? I just keep thinking, what if he got into something illegal, they drove him to the hospital but he didn't make it, so they further panicked and hid him? IDK. I pray this has a better outcome than his sweet little neighbor Emmett. :(

Maybe they need to search the area again - this time for the smell - maybe with cadaver dogs.

I'm sure they have had HRD dogs out already, but it never hurts to keep trying.

what do people think of an 'anonymous coordinate system'...where people who had knowledge of a location of an MP could enter in... simply... coordinates?

ETA: sorry mods!

I agree that it never hurts to keep trying. Until we get more info on the Emmett Trapp discovery, it looks like they found him while going over some areas already searched to look in obstacles.

As small as the body of a child is maybe curled up, it would be possible to miss seeing him on the first search especially if he was under a shrub or something. Maybe the same sort of thing happened to Sylar.

I am assuming MP means missing person.
If I am understanding, an informant would call in the coordinates to help in a search to a special system set up to record them.
How would the person know the coordinates anyway?
Why not just call in the actual location on a tip line?
Maybe I'm not understanding where this is going...

I agree that it never hurts to keep trying. Until we get more info on the Emmett Trapp discovery, it looks like they found him while going over some areas already searched to look in obstacles.

As small as the body of a child is maybe curled up, it would be possible to miss seeing him on the first search especially if he was under a shrub or something. Maybe the same sort of thing happened to Sylar.

I am assuming MP means missing person.
If I am understanding, an informant would call in the coordinates to help in a search to a special system set up to record them.
How would the person know the coordinates anyway?
Why not just call in the actual location on a tip line?
Maybe I'm not understanding where this is going...

Coordinates are easy to look up using most mapping programs these days. It would just give searchers a more detailed look at the exact area to be searched. When tips are called in, they're usually kind of vague- like- "by a big tree with a bunch of tall grass around it."
But coordinates would give a much more directed approach for SAR. If there was a system, a way for it to be anonymous...I don't know. I think it might be utilized by people who remember exactly where they placed a body, but need to be reminded by google earth...that sort of thing. Just a thought.

Did you all hear on Nancy Grace that the bio family of Sylar said that an arrest is coming soon in regards to Sylar .....

When the transcripts come up I will post it here ...

Did you all hear on Nancy Grace that the bio family of Sylar said that an arrest is coming soon in regards to Sylar .....

When the transcripts come up I will post it here ...

IMO it should have already came! Thinking maybe, pretty strongly actually, that it was one of the older kids IMHO MOO! which would explain the hold up!!!! of course at 14 if it was one of them, trying them as an adult should be top priority! IF THEY DID IT! MOO MOO MOO

Still waiting on those transcripts ...tap, tap, tap.....

Still waiting on those transcripts ...tap, tap, tap.....

Hi Mysticrose ~

I'll keep you company while you wait :) If you Google Nancy Grace 8/4/10 the 3rd entry down is a lead in for the show, a link to her page on CNN.

Did I miss something huge, because this is what it says ......

Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com
Now Sylar Newton's bio mom makes a stunning claim that she knows who's responsible for his disappearance! Are these tots somehow connected? Nancy Grace has ...
www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/ - Cached - Similar​

?????? I definitely missed that ????????

Hi Mysticrose ~

I'll keep you company while you wait :) If you Google Nancy Grace 8/4/10 the 3rd entry down is a lead in for the show, a link to her page on CNN.

Now Sylar Newton's bio mom makes a stunning claim that she knows who's responsible for his disappearance! Are these tots somehow connected? Nancy Grace has ...

at least it says disappearence and not death! Oh how I pray he is alive somehow. After hearing the heartbreaking news on Emmett we have to get some good news somehow!:prayer:

Hi Mysticrose ~

Hi :) I was waiting on the transcripts as NG said tonight that the bio family has stated there will be an arrest soon in regards to Sylar...

Here they are :

SNIPPED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

August 4, 2010

LANCE: They are saying that they have evidence that leads them to believe that he is out of the area. And they`re also saying that they presumably believe now that he is also deceased.

They searched a landfill that was close by, Nancy. Tons of garbage that they`ve sifted through. They`ve already conducted several different interviews and according to the family members that we`ve spoken to on our staff, they have told us that police are narrowing down on someone. They possibly could be making an arrest any moment.

GRACE: Joining us from Dewey, Arizona, is Natisha Lance. With us, Yvonne Newton, biological grandmother of missing 2-year-old Sylar. The search still ongoing for him.

Yvonne, they searched that trash dump. They found nothing. Two hundred tons of trash they sifted through. Are police suggesting to you and your daughter -- his mother -- that the child is dead?

YVONNE NEWTON, BIOLOGICAL GRANDMOTHER TO MISSING 2-YEAR-OLD SYLAR NEWTON: Yes. They are saying that they -- they presume that he is dead and the percentage of him being found alive is slim right now.

GRACE: But why? If they haven`t found his body, why do they believe he`s dead?

NEWTON: Because he`s been missing for so long.

GRACE: Yvonne Newton, what are they telling you about how nobody heard anything when the child was allegedly taken out of the tent?

NEWTON: Can you repeat that?

GRACE: How are police saying the child was taken out of the tent and nobody heard a thing?

NEWTON: That just blows me away because I don`t see how a little kid like that could get out of a tent without waking someone up.

GRACE: I don`t understand it either. Tell me, how did this so-called adoption come about? This was the would-be adoptive mother. How did this happen? How was this mother selected to adopt Sylar?

NEWTON: Well, my daughter has known her for five years, maybe longer. I`ve only known her for a couple of years. And from the time that I`ve known her, she seems nice enough. And she offered to help out.

And the temporary custody form was signed from what I know. Any adoption forms have not been produced. So as far as I know, only a temporary custody form is the only thing that`s been produced

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/04/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member