GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be an accident/cover-up; people with criminal records or perhaps engaging in criminal activity (not saying they were) might react differently than most of us if something "bad" were to happen to a child in our care (still think this is a possible for Haleigh).

But I am too am curious how LE has concluded he must be dead if it seems as though he was taken away in a car, or at least, not walked away. Or do they believe that someone in the camping group carried him off, far away, to dispose of his body?

I hope LE will hold another press conference soon, I am sure they have been busy with little Emmett's death as well...:(

It could be an accident/cover-up; people with criminal records or perhaps engaging in criminal activity (not saying they were) might react differently than most of us if something "bad" were to happen to a child in our care (still think this is a possible for Haleigh).

But I am too am curious how LE has concluded he must be dead if it seems as though he was taken away in a car, or at least, not walked away. Or do they believe that someone in the camping group carried him off, far away, to dispose of his body?

I hope LE will hold another press conference soon, I am sure they have been busy with little Emmett's death as well...:(

bbm

IF the baby got into something he should not have and had a seizure may be they would not seek medical attention

I have a link here where such a situation occurred -- the baby could have tested positive for something

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337830,00.html

Find Sylar facebook ground comment below.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000619240249&v=wall&story_fbid=131646656878513&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply#!/?ref=home

''FIND SYLAR NEWTON: just spoke with Tina Priem on the phone for about 1 minute. Her voice sounds exhausted and she called to say thank you for the support of every one on facebook, and to say, "Please, don't stop looking for my baby." -Anna

Then a little later after a few comments
"FIND SYLAR NEWTON: anna i sent you my phone number i really need to talk to you thank you bio mom''

I definitly think theY have given Charity the scoop and from this post I am lead to believe it does implicate Tina. JMO
Charity posts as an Admin there when she posts there.

I just read that too.....''thanking everyone for the support'' either that is ''dramatic'' or foreshadowing - don't know which at this point. The fact that bio mom wants to talk to her is good news....

I just cannot believe that there hasn't been an arrest. After the bio family said they were angry and that there could possibly be one coming soon I thought for sure we would be getting some answers. I can't believe that LE would say something like that to the family if they couldn't deliver. This just doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm leaning towards the possibility that this was an accident as it seems to with little Emmitt. Makes me pretty mad that adults would expect the two boys to keep something like this a secret, even if they covered up an accident to protect them. But that is a cop out... CP and her mom are responsible for anything that went on. And to put the bio family through this, not to mention the wasted resources that could have been used to help Emmett.

I remember going camping with my family when I was a child. Sometimes a friend would come with us, and we never went to sleep when we were supposed to. I know that it is possible that the two older boys could have slept through the incident, but it would be really hard to be quiet at a camp site... the moving flashlights, the sound of people walking on dirt, possibly a car leaving and returning. We don't even know if the incident occured in the middle of the night. If it was a cover-up we don't know how long it took them to come up with a story, clean everything up etc. before they finally called 911 at 2am.

I'm wondering if the little boy that tagged along with the family is LE's best bet to get a confession. CP would be able to shield her own son from LE, but not his little friend. Plus the other boy wouldn't be under pressure to cover for CP and CP's mother because they are not family.

If they did move Sylar from the campgrounds hopefully they brought their cell phone and had it turned on so there would be pings.

Not calling Sylar's mom looks like consciousness of guilt. Whether that guilt is for just not being able to protect Sylar or for committing the crime, its consciousness of guilt. If CP did not directly cause Sylar's disappearance as a mother herself she should've known that she needed to make the call regardless of how difficult it would've been.

I hope we get answers soon.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but on tonight's "Issues" show on TV, they said that Christina had been sharing custody of Sylar with a friend without the knowledge or permission of his bio mother. Charity's mother also said that law enforcement told Chraity things about the case today that she told her mother but they can't reveal it to the public at this time. She was asked if the news would shock us and she said no at first and then said, well, maybe some of it would.

I'm watching the beginning of JVM. Jane's talking with the bio grandmother. G-ma is saying that they are learning things about CP that Charity didn't know when the arrangement was made. Jane asked if G-ma thinks that foul play is involved. G-ma said that she doesn't want it to be, but it is looking like it is. G-ma has just said that some of the stuff that is going to be coming out will be shocking. Joe N. just said that the police may not be able to release the information because it may compromise the case.

On Nancy Grace, they just said that drugs were stashed in Sylar's backpack and CPS is investigating Christina.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but on tonight's "Issues" show on TV, they said that Christina had been sharing custody of Sylar with a friend without the knowledge or permission of his bio mother. Charity's mother also said that law enforcement told Chraity things about the case today that she told her mother but they can't reveal it to the public at this time. She was asked if the news would shock us and she said no at first and then said, well, maybe some of it would.

I don't remember that, but I'm doing a couple of things at once. I think that I heard discussion that the arrangement was that Sylar would be with bio-m for 6 months and then with unbio-m for 6 months.

On Nancy Grace, they just said that drugs were stashed in Sylar's backpack and CPS is investigating Christina.
I'm also watching! :eek: A "dope pipe" and drugs in his backpack ~ earlier this year. Apparently it was found by a babysitter.

It appears it was awhile back and a babysitter found a dope pipe with burnt pot on it and some drugs in Sylar's backpack when she went to get a diaper for the baby. Christina said she didn't know anything about it. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

I'll be able to watch Nancy latter tonight but I wanted to ask if the CPS involvement began before the disappearance.

I'm assuming that CPS's involvement began after the disappearance. But I'm wondering if there could have been CPS involvement with CP in the past but the case was not open when the agreement was made. Could be one of upsetting things that bio family is learning about.

It appears it was awhile back and a babysitter found a dope pipe with burnt pot on it and some drugs in Sylar's backpack when she went to get a diaper for the baby. Christina said she didn't know anything about it. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

You answered my question before I even posted it.:crazy:

Does anyone know when CP was given custody of Sylar.

Charity's mother said they had no idea that Christina used drugs. On Charity's facebook page in her blog she wrote that last November Sylar overdosed on drugs the babysitter had left within his reach and was taken to the hospital and they didn't think he would live but then he did. It sounds like Sylar's life had been in danger for a long time. I'm surprised CPS wasn't involved when he went to the hospital overdosed on drugs. Sylar was in Tina's custody at that time.

I'm also watching! :eek: A "dope pipe" and drugs in his backpack ~ earlier this year. Apparently it was found by a babysitter.

I blame LE for not investigating this back then...gma says they didn't know anything about drugs...didn't LE call mom and ask her about the backpack! bio mom should have been called!:furious: biomom should have known there was drugs around...she is supposedly a recovering addict...usually addicts know when someone else is a addict:banghead: MOO biomom knew

OK I don't know if this has been posted before so if it has I apologize.

Have they questioned the two other kids that were supposedly at the campground with Sylar?

Just watched the beginning of JVM where bio-grandma is asked about the 6 month split between CP and Sylar's mom and I didn't hear anything about CP allowing another person to take care of Sylar without Charity's knowledge. It does sound like G-ma isn't really sure about some of the details surrounding the arrangement.

I blame LE for not investigating this back then...gma says they didn't know anything about drugs...didn't LE call mom and ask her about the backpack! bio mom should have been called!:furious: biomom should have known there was drugs around...she is supposedly a recovering addict...usually addicts know when someone else is a addict:banghead: MOO biomom knew

This is unbelievable to me :furious:

Everyone failed this child....

OK I don't know if this has been posted before so if it has I apologize.

Have they questioned the two other kids that were supposedly at the campground with Sylar?

I wonder about that too. I don't know how that works. I would think that LE can't question the boys without a guardian present. At one point I was wondering if either one of them is responsible for the disappearance to explain why LE seems to know what has happened yet there hasn't been an arrest... LE would want to make very sure they had it right before aresting a minor.

I don't think that it was one of the boys though. I think that it is possible that one of the boys gave them information and LE is trying to build a stronger case so they don't have to put a young boy(s) in the position of being the star witness.

I am still wondering why they think Sylar is dead...they don't think he is in the area, clearly, but why couldn't he have left the area alive?

I'm guessing it has to do with LD tests and statements taken...

BTW, I don't think NG's producer Natasha has ever had an answer to any question NG has ever asked her- She always knows less than we do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren