GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we knew if a man fitting this description was at the campsite, and if so, what others may have said about him. It seems he must have been there as it would be very quickly proven to be a false statement if not, and put her on the top of the "suspect" list. :waitasec: Again, not that I believe he has anything to do with Sylar's disappearance. MOO

Does anyone know if you are required to register with your name (drivers license) on the campsite? I know where I live we have a few like that.

Does anyone know if you are required to register with your name (drivers license) on the campsite? I know where I live we have a few like that.

When we stayed there a few years ago, it was required. But I am not certain of the protocol for registering now.

I tried looking on the Coconino National Forest website, but so far, I'm coming up empty handed.

I found it! The campers DID register (2nd paragraph on page 2).

Campers were required to register and reserve a campsite at the Beaver Creek Campground and detectives have obtained those records.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...newton-missing-flagstaff-boy-family-life.html

This link will give you a good snapshot of his bio mom's life/hence his chaotic life before he went camping at Beaver Creek

Her Grandma is cited in this article and yes in fact this bio mom has had four kids in past six years and opted to have them adopted. There are issues of violence in the lives of both adopto and bio mom too.:angel:

what is going on here.......

it is ridiculous that a woman who obviously does not want them, and probably keeps conceiving due to an irresponsible lifestlye, keeps having these children and handing them off........

sorry for the following remark and slam me if you must, but in cases like this, if these woman are receiving welfare they should be made to have the intravenous contraception that which lasts for a year is it and if they dont, their welfare cheque reduced....not stopped.......and when they want to have children a social worker should be involved to ensure they think they can handle the situation..........I am not saying this should happen alot but in a case like this...........4 kids in 6 years passed on....just not right!!!.

also as we discussed before, if these ladies keep having these babies and not wanting them, the adoption should be done through a proper process.....ie....people on the long, long waiting lists, who would give their left legs to care and nurture a baby they can call their own.......not passed on to the neighbour!!!

sorry...rant

I can understand you being upset. but there is nothing they can do about how many children she decide to give birth too.

On that note however I believe this is quite a reality shock and her name will most like never be out of the news reporters will be reporting every time she gets knocked up and then the status of that child so I do not see any more children being given to neighbors.
So if she continue to breeds children they will be better protected.

Wouldnt it be great if your body didnt turn on your ovaries until your IQ reached a certain level??

Tina did not mention this to LE
Tina knows LE took all video's that other campers had.
Tina knows cell service is bad in area.
Thesse are the issues with Tina reporting the hispanic man to the media. If there was a man fitting this description at the campsite Tina did not want to point that out to LE. Why not?

Nother question for anybody who knows this and A link would be great but if not it can be a yes or no.
Is Tina's reported BF hispanic?

A google search brought up another site with info, but not sure if we're allowed to post it here? A lot of monkey business over on that site... :angel:

Sometimes I wish I could slap irresponsible women upside their heads and tell them: your uterus is not a d*mn baby vending machine... stop popping out baby after baby after baby after baby if you are not going to be responsible for them and/or do right by them.

Poor Sylar... sounds like the little fellow came into world with so much stacked against him. I hope his other 3 siblings are okay...

A google search brought up another site with info, but not sure if we're allowed to post it here? A lot of monkey business over on that site... :angel:

If you are not allowed to link the site it will be blocked out from here. So when you post it wont be a readable link. So try it and if it lets your post it is allowed.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...newton-missing-flagstaff-boy-family-life.html

This link will give you a good snapshot of his bio mom's life/hence his chaotic life before he went camping at Beaver Creek

Her Grandma is cited in this article and yes in fact this bio mom has had four kids in past six years and opted to have them adopted. There are issues of violence in the lives of both adopto and bio mom too.:angel:

I don't even know what to say about little Sylar's "family life".

I do have a question though. Sylar's great-grandma said that the FBI requested a DNA sample. Does that mean the LE has DNA evidence? That would be great! I'm wondering if it could be routine though to use in the event that DNA matches are needed.

The grandma statements are interesting.Seems she was lied to about Sylar's where abouts. Charity may not have wanted to hear about giving another baby away. ..(umm ok).
Still Charity has mental issues. Has her family helped her with those or are they down playing those issues or tossing the poor choices to bad behavior and drug addiction? I would be more interested in hear if Charity has sought help in the past and what that history is before hearing her grandmother talk about her other children. Charity's past may be darker then we know.Her family could have charges that may be worse then Tina's making look good in comparison. Charity's mother was not charged with the care of Charity's son Why?

I notice they had gotten some information from Sandy so who is to say how true the report about the fight is,I believe there was a fight but who is to say what it was about and still noone had challenged Charity in court. So if it was over an some kind of agreement that had been made they are really drawing attention to the fact that they did not want this in court at all. Why?
Normal people would have filed papers to gain custody. Just saying...

Not that I think Charity is a good mother. She has admitted she is not able to be a parent and in her doing what she thought was right for Sylar she was showing she was right about not being able to be a good parent. I do think the reason it was not a formal adoption was because she didnt want to give him up completely she wanted to have freedom to do as she pleased with seeing Sylar without court intervention. It was a selfish reason why she choose Tina who she knew wouldnt want that either. IMO
I don't even know what to say about little Sylar's "family life".

I do have a question though. Sylar's great-grandma said that the FBI requested a DNA sample. Does that mean the LE has DNA evidence? That would be great! I'm wondering if it could be routine though to use in the event that DNA matches are needed.

I think in missing childrens cases it is the normal procedure.

This poor little boy.

That's all I can say but this poor little boy. JMHO.

I do think the reason it was not a formal adoption was because she didnt want to give him up completely she wanted to have freedom to do as she pleased with seeing Sylar without court intervention. It was a selfish reason why she choose Tina who she knew wouldnt want that either. IMO

I would agree. If you're able to read Charity's personal FB notes, she mentions reclaiming custody of Sylar around Christmas after Sylar's drug overdose scare. I wonder what happened after that to make her return Sylar to TP?

Also, in Charity's FB notes, it mentions her other daughter and I got the impression that she was taken from her, not given up.

I think there's more skeletons in the closet then we think. MOO.

Charity needs to have a hysterectomy, if she is going to keep having sex.

Charity needs to have a hysterectomy, if she is going to keep having sex.

A hysterectomy? Seems pretty extreme, don't you think? She clearly needs some BC counselling - maybe a doctor could offer to give her an IUS (Mirena)for free. They last for 5 years. I suppose she could look into having her tubes tied. From what I know, that usually isn't done before age 30, but seeing as how she has had several children, it might be an option, if she wanted it to be. Someone having a hysterectomy because they don't make the same choices you or I might make seems misguided, and quite frankly, steeped in eugenics beliefs. Yikes!

Of course she is free to make the BC choices she wants, and while many of us would prefer she made smarter ones, you can't force them on people.

Absolutely not extreme. I'm sick and tired of these babies dying, being abused, etc. at the hands of irresponsible females . Her and the rest of these womens "choices" stink and make me sick. JMO

A hysterectomy? Seems pretty extreme, don't you think? She clearly needs some BC counselling - maybe a doctor could offer to give her an IUS (Mirena)for free. They last for 5 years. I suppose she could look into having her tubes tied. From what I know, that usually isn't done before age 30, but seeing as how she has had several children, it might be an option, if she wanted it to be. Someone having a hysterectomy because they don't make the same choices you or I might make seems misguided, and quite frankly, steeped in eugenics beliefs. Yikes!

Of course she is free to make the BC choices she wants, and while many of us would prefer she made smarter ones, you can't force them on people.

This is just my two cents on this but wanted to relay a story I know to be true because my family (when I was a teen) took in one of the children of this woman who had five children---all placed in county foster homes. She didn't want to care for them but loved having the babies. Didn't have anything to provide for the kids, including their father. The county talked this woman into having a hysterectomy, all on their tab of course, in order to stop her from having more kids that they were going to have to pay for. This is decades before the 5 year IUS or any other semi permanent birth control method. I am sure the county would have opted for the less expensive road to take and would have used one of those other methods if available. This woman ended up taking some night courses at a junior college so that she could get herself a job. Eventually and by their choice, some of her kids came back to her when they were just pre adults. I have no idea how any of them turned out but this woman married someone who owned a small trucking company and that's the last I heard about her. So perhaps the county's persuasion helped her improve her life, if just a little.

what in the world are the cops doing? they have such good info that they think he is dead then I would assume they have something substantial they could arrest someone with. You don't just presumed someone is dead without good hard evidence! I am so disappointed in the way this case is being handled.:banghead:

I am really hoping there will be charges next week; I have confidence in these investigators more than some others right now (Fla. Ore., not to mention any names) and think the very fact that thay stated their belief that Sylar is dead tells me they are putting a case together. At least I hope so. And I feel certain they won't be looking outside of the camping group.

If there is no evidence of abduction (strangers coming into the camp) , no sign of the child in the distance he might have traveled on his own, and yet he is gone...I think it adds up to those "caretakers" under whose "care" he was placed. It is not a reasonable assumption that a third party came into the tent and took him. At least in Oregon, it is possible that someone else took Kyron beside his stepmother, but here, I don't see how it is even remotely possible any one else had anything to do with his being gone.

Absolutely not extreme. I'm sick and tired of these babies dying, being abused, etc. at the hands of irresponsible females . Her and the rest of these womens "choices" stink and make me sick. JMO

It is extreme. Very. And why place all the blame on the women? Why do the fathers get a free pass? Where are they, anyway?

Where is Sylar? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member