GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think CN's parenting advice is worth 2 cents, So I really dont care if she thinks it was justified. Why is she suddenly able to judge's CP's abilities to parent. Really WTH??

I understand this is an eye opening case for CN but she should of just kept that bit to her self unless she wants it to bite her in the butt later.Even it is likely it is true where was this opinion before she handed her son to her?
She hasnt seen her recently to know she is abusive .

I paraphrased her comments I don't think that she was offering ''advice'' at all (listening to the video).

I am happy that there was ''something'' in the news about this -- it's too easy to have it all swept under the carpet. It seems pretty odd that it is taking this long to identify the remains. When we all saw the video on Saturday of the court appearance of CP vs WP it ''appeared'' at that time that CP had been successful in regaining custody of her kids. With this new information it appears that WP succeeded in keeping the kids -- that information was not available to us until this evening.

So that means that after the judge gave the kids back to CP on Friday.... WP was able to get emergency custody the same evening?

Or....did he file the motion, then keep the kids over the weekend and get the temporary order granted on Monday?

After the judge seeming so nonchalant about the whole thing, I am trying to figure out how he was able to suddenly make it so urgent? Did LE come in and testify for him? If so, why didn't they the first time?

So that means that after the judge gave the kids back to CP on Friday.... WP was able to get emergency custody the same evening?

Or....did he file the motion, then keep the kids over the weekend and get the temporary order granted on Monday?

After the judge seeming so nonchalant about the whole thing, I am trying to figure out how he was able to suddenly make it so urgent? Did LE come in and testify for him? If so, why didn't they the first time?

Today when I heard/saw the video at 5 p.m., I nearly fell from the couch when I heard that the ''father" WP was granted an emergency order Friday. Here at WS we were discussing the first video where CP had been granted custody .... we were not privvy to any further developments until this video at 5 pm. The reporter made some reference to FBI

Off topic question please?

Does the County in which Sylar was found do Autopsies?

The reason I ask is this-when I lived in CenTex the smaller counties would send remains up to Dallas for autopsy. The reason being the smaller counties did not have either the facilities or sufficent facilities.

If they did have to transport Sylar's remains for an autopsy. That could add some time to the testing. The reason I say this is because, based on experiences within CenTex, those remains will be in a queue so to speak. Although they can request priority, there is still a vast amount of autopsies and testing to be done on other remains first. KWIM?

Just wondering.

Off topic question please?

Does the County in which Sylar was found do Autopsies?

The reason I ask is this-when I lived in CenTex the smaller counties would send remains up to Dallas for autopsy. The reason being the smaller counties did not have either the facilities or sufficent facilities.

If they did have to transport Sylar's remains for an autopsy. That could add some time to the testing. The reason I say this is because, based on experiences within CenTex, those remains will be in a queue so to speak. Although they can request priority, there is still a vast amount of autopsies and testing to be done on other remains first. KWIM?

Just wondering.

It ''appears'' that there is a medical examiner in Yavapai County

http://www.co.yavapai.az.us/FAQ.aspx?mk=FAQCategories&mv=+Medical+Examiner&id=34340

but you raised a worthy question - given that they have two wee lads to deal with.

Or Child protective services removed the children over the weekend??

According to the video the court reports that an FBI employee felt that there was evidence to suggest that CP had abused her own children and that CP's ex-husband was granted emergency temporary custody Friday.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/ --

It ''appears'' that there is a medical examiner in Yavapai County

http://www.co.yavapai.az.us/FAQ.aspx?mk=FAQCategories&mv=+Medical+Examiner&id=34340

but you raised a worthy question - given that they have two wee lads to deal with.

There is an ME in Yavapai County and I believe they were handling both Sylar and Emmett's cases- but let me search for a link for this.

ETA: I believe they may have outsourced samples in Sylars case- still looking for link for this.

ETA#2: Argh, I can't find any definitive link that states this clearly- just implies. Sorry.

What a big fat mess. Worse than a mess. There is a deceased two year old in all that as well. Makes me sick to my stomach for Sylar.

CN says she gave Sylar to Tina at two weeks of age. Did I hear that right?

On FB CN said CP has had Sylar a little over a year so I don't think he was two weeks old. Could be wrong however.

Yes and my question is, if that is the case then why didn't that FBI agent simply state that before or at the original hearing? Why just assume that a judge is going to believe that the FBI is backing this guy up...why not give the guy a statement saying so? :waitasec:

According to the video the court reports that an FBI employee felt that there was evidence to suggest that CP had abused her own children and that CP's ex-husband was granted emergency temporary custody Friday.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/ --

Yes and my question is, if that is the case then why didn't that FBI agent simply state that before or at the original hearing? Why just assume that a judge is going to believe that the FBI is backing this guy up...why not give the guy a statement saying so? :waitasec:

emphasis mine

I agree! I am clueless why they would allow the ''pretense'' to prevail. Why wasn't the information corrected by MSM right away? That's why I was thunderstruck by this most recent revelation. Why put up the charade? (recalling the video of CP in court being awarded custody by the judge which resulted in all of our comments last Saturday).

what is taking so long for a DNA match to confirm it's him? I have never seen one take so long! That part should be easy. I can understand the autopsy (not really but...) taking a while due to sending things to different places but the dna will go to one place:waitasec: No arrests, no confirmation, no justice for Sylar. I am impatient as I am sure the rest of you are. Maybe someone can explain this lengthy wait particularly the positive ID. I don't remember Caylee Anthony's taking this long!

bumping this to the top

I hope that there is also a RO against CP and her kids. Other than the 5 pm video of the breaking news of yesterday, there is nothing in MSM about this case today.

bumping this to the top

I hope that there is also a RO against CP and her kids. Other than the 5 pm video of the breaking news of yesterday, there is nothing in MSM about this case today.

CN posted on 4 sites on FB that was meant for those she did NOT want at the funeral to be aware that she was obtaining restraining orders.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000271928141#!/sylernewton?ref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...stice-for-Sylar-Newton/141639952535837?ref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000271928141#!/zero.sum?ref=ts

I couldn't find those references but I realize that with heavy traffic posts sometimes fall below the page ending.

I am glad that she's getting some legal protection for the memorial service.

I did notice that others are expressing great impatience with the slowness of identification etc as well as potential arrests. I think many share the same fear that someone will be eluding justice.

Caylee Anthony's took a week....

On Facebook, in response to Ramona, there are 9 replies and it was late night on Aug 18 or 3 hours ago...

Charity says: LE told her they just sent it out a few days ago. That it will still be another 2-3 weeks before it comes back. But, they are 100% sure it is Sylar.

http://www.facebook.com/sylernewton

I still see no reason for it to take that long.

Caylee was gone for 6 months and they still got hers done in this amount of time. Maybe they were just more prepared for it because it is a bigger area. :waitasec:

I think it's possible they are waiting to make an arrest as soon as the DNA comes back.

Or, waiting to confirm the DNA until they are ready to make an arrest.

what is taking so long for a DNA match to confirm it's him? I have never seen one take so long! That part should be easy. I can understand the autopsy (not really but...) taking a while due to sending things to different places but the dna will go to one place:waitasec: No arrests, no confirmation, no justice for Sylar. I am impatient as I am sure the rest of you are. Maybe someone can explain this lengthy wait particularly the positive ID. I don't remember Caylee Anthony's taking this long!

This case has really fallen below the radar of the MSM and I was wondering if it was intentional. If there was no facebook page for Sylar, we wouldn't have had much to consider in terms of Don Newton and the bio mom.

Like you, Ms Facetious, I wondered if the LE was going for the 'grand slam' too (arrest and dna announcement at the same time).

I couldn't find those references but I realize that with heavy traffic posts sometimes fall below the page ending.

I am glad that she's getting some legal protection for the memorial service.

I did notice that others are expressing great impatience with the slowness of identification etc as well as potential arrests. I think many share the same fear that someone will be eluding justice.

I had a hard time too. Check the middle link, August 13th post at 5:57 PM. It's in with 7 other comments under the posting about the memorial fund. There is the cute pic of him with his little red fireman's hat.

Caylee Anthony's took a week....

On Facebook, in response to Ramona, there are 9 replies and it was late night on Aug 18 or 3 hours ago...

Charity says: LE told her they just sent it out a few days ago. That it will still be another 2-3 weeks before it comes back. But, they are 100% sure it is Sylar.

http://www.facebook.com/sylernewton

I still see no reason for it to take that long.

Caylee was gone for 6 months and they still got hers done in this amount of time. Maybe they were just more prepared for it because it is a bigger area. :waitasec:

I think it's possible they are waiting to make an arrest as soon as the DNA comes back.

Or, waiting to confirm the DNA until they are ready to make an arrest.

Just another thought to jump on this- they may also be waiting for DNA analysis of evidence found. From someone other than Sylar.

I had a hard time too. Check the middle link, August 13th post at 5:57 PM. It's in with 7 other comments under the posting about the memorial fund. There is the cute pic of him with his little red fireman's hat.

I'm sorry I wasn't more specific. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members