AZ AZ - Tia Payne, 18, Phoenix, 30 September 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
10/30/10 It's the same comment as the craigslist one, but a different part. I'm looking through the MM stuff now searching press for all the photogs to see if anything of interest comes up. Is there anything in particular you want to know? I'd be happy to look.

I just wanted to know if that comment was before or after, looks as if it were after :( I think if K is that stressed about even talking to WH , she will crack, someone needs to come hard at that girl she knows what happened:banghead:

I just wanted to know if that comment was before or after, looks as if it were after :( I think if K is that stressed about even talking to WH , she will crack, someone needs to come hard at that girl she knows what happened:banghead:

You know... even if it was a personal issue... which I can understand because of what she thinks of me, then don't talk to me... but get out there and talk to someone about it... get involved!!!

:rockon:AWESOME NEWS!!!! I spoke with and have a meeting scheduled with my contact at the end of this week!!! I have a very good feeling about this.... :rockon:

:rockon:AWESOME NEWS!!!! I spoke with and have a meeting scheduled with my contact at the end of this week!!! I have a very good feeling about this.... :rockon:

Sending prayers & positive thoughts!

Yay!!!!

I SO agree! She is weak... IMO... someone could break through

Excited about the good news, WildHeart!!!!! Looking forward to hearing, sending love your way :)

Keep thinking of you and Tia, Wildheart! Any new news? There are so many mysteries being unveiled these past couple of days, leaves me feeling hopeful that something will come to light for you as well (hoping!)

Justice for Tia!!!

Keep thinking of you and Tia, Wildheart! Any new news? There are so many mysteries being unveiled these past couple of days, leaves me feeling hopeful that something will come to light for you as well (hoping!)

Justice for Tia!!!

Thank you Sunshine!! I am so excited.... tomorrow is the BIG DAY... I really am feeling like something is coming our way... I will definitely let you all know anything I find out!! KEEPING THE FAITH!!!:winkkiss:

I am thinking of you today, I hope all goes well and something will break!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I am thinking of you today, I hope all goes well and something will break!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Sloane
I must have caught that vibe... LOL I was just going to update and say that we met this morning and it sounds very hopeful, I have faith that this guy is going to make a difference in this case somehow!! I am feeling very blessed today and am so thankful that he is willing to help me out with this!! :Banane41:

Sloane
I must have caught that vibe... LOL I was just going to update and say that we met this morning and it sounds very hopeful, I have faith that this guy is going to make a difference in this case somehow!! I am feeling very blessed today and am so thankful that he is willing to help me out with this!! :Banane41:

Faith here too! Excited to hear any updates, or for you to point us in the right direction so we can keep trying to help!
Justice will come, Tia, show us the way!!!

Faith here too! Excited to hear any updates, or for you to point us in the right direction so we can keep trying to help!
Justice will come, Tia, show us the way!!!

Amazing !!!!!! its nice to find someone so willing and positive, when, as we all know, sometimes its like talking to a peice of cardboard! as he talked to K? is he going to????? I really think she is the key pressure , pressure!

Amazing !!!!!! its nice to find someone so willing and positive, when, as we all know, sometimes its like talking to a peice of cardboard! as he talked to K? is he going to????? I really think she is the key pressure , pressure!

Well right now it's just a matter of getting him all the info I have saved so he can go through everything. I recently spoke with the Missing Person Detective who was on the case before Tia was found and he told me he recently visited the other detective and that they are a very small agency with a HUGE area to cover and caseload... So this may be why I have not heard back from him as I would have liked. This guy is BUSY!!! I am happy my contact is offering his help, because it sounds like it is needed! And believe me, ANYTHING I receive in regards to this case, you all will be updated immediately!! Appreciating all the prayers...

On another note... Today would have been Tia's 22nd Birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL:rose:

Well right now it's just a matter of getting him all the info I have saved so he can go through everything. I recently spoke with the Missing Person Detective who was on the case before Tia was found and he told me he recently visited the other detective and that they are a very small agency with a HUGE area to cover and caseload... So this may be why I have not heard back from him as I would have liked. This guy is BUSY!!! I am happy my contact is offering his help, because it sounds like it is needed! And believe me, ANYTHING I receive in regards to this case, you all will be updated immediately!! Appreciating all the prayers...

On another note... Today would have been Tia's 22nd Birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL:rose:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA!!!!! WOW! TODAY Maybe this will be a good birthday gift!I hope so !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA!!!!! WOW! TODAY Maybe this will be a good birthday gift!I hope so !!!

That would be awesome... It is going to take him some time to go through everything... the good news is I know that if I contact him on the status he will answer...

Good news Wildheart!!!!

&#9829; Thinking of Tia and You, on this day of her birth. Stand in Faith, Mama! John 3:20, the truth will be exposed!! &#9829;

Well.... not so great news... :banghead:
Since it is an active case in Gila County... there is nothing my contact can do at this time. :stormingmad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwanyin2#
Back