AZ AZ - Tia Payne, 18, Phoenix, 30 September 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well good! hopefully there will be some movement, I have no doubt that several people know exactly what happened, but being interviewed once isnt going to get anyone talking! I hope the heat is on with "new guy" "newbie" !!!!!!

BUMP!!!! I just want to say that I have received news that there is a new detective on Tia's case. The previous detective is no longer with the County Office. I am holding on to faith and am hopeful that the "new guy" will bring results!! :clap: ;)

Likewise

So thrilled to hear about the new detective!
Maybe that combined with some awareness will get something done! :please:

Just want the awesome peeps here to know I added a few more pictures of Tia to the album...

Okay, I give up... will someone link me to the album? I'm not smart enough to find it. :blushing:

BUMP!!!! I just want to say that I have received news that there is a new detective on Tia's case. The previous detective is no longer with the County Office. I am holding on to faith and am hopeful that the "new guy" will bring results!! :clap: ;)

Awesome. :)

Yay!!!!!

I just wanted to let you all know I just spoke with the new detective taking over Tia's case... he specializes in COLD CASES!!! He assured me he will be looking into EVERYTHING!!!! YAY!!!! I have a very good feeling.... :clap:

Bumper carz

How are you doing, Wildheart48?

Bump Bumpity Bump!!
Hello q64ceo;
I am doing alright... it was an emotional rollercoaster last week... 2 family funerals and a wedding for my baby sis... sigh... I haven't heard anything since last speaking to the detective, but I have peace about it and this may sound strange, but I feel that the Lord is telling me it will be soon!! I could not get Tia off my mind and "felt" her energy the other day... now I KNOW that the Bible says when we die, we are "asleep" until the resurrection so, I know it couldn't have been her, but maybe because we are close to some kind of answer (?) In any case, the hope remains and my heart, though unhealed, lives on... I will not let her go until this has been solved. I hope you are well q64ceo!!

We are going into 2014 This "Guy" and I say guy just because from the little I know I just dont see Tia letting a girl get the upper hand, unless of course there were more than one female, which I doubt due to the condition in which she was found, anyhow, this guy is getting away with murder! and its not right! I do have a question for any of you who can find info- police report? autopsy report? we are lacking info on this one, and its so solvable(word?) Hang in there Wildheart,someone somewhere knows something, thats a heavy burden for someone to carry especally at that age!

I just wanted to let you all know I just spoke with the new detective taking over Tia's case... he specializes in COLD CASES!!! He assured me he will be looking into EVERYTHING!!!! YAY!!!! I have a very good feeling.... :clap:

From one Native American to another. I share this special prayer for Tia. :)

I give you this one thought to keep,
I'm with you still. I do no sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush,
Of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not think of me as gone
I am with you still, in each new dawn.
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep.
Do not stand there at my grave an cry
I am not there, I did not die.

From one Native American to another. I share this special prayer for Tia. :)

I give you this one thought to keep,
I'm with you still. I do no sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush,
Of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not think of me as gone
I am with you still, in each new dawn.
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep.
Do not stand there at my grave an cry
I am not there, I did not die.

Thank you Tulessa, that is a beautiful sentiment... <3

Tia, I wish I would have been able to meet you. Even after all this time since finding out about your death I still feel emotionally attached to you. Its hard to convey how such is. I don't understand it. I feel bewildered by everything. There are times I wish to say sorry that I couldn't be there to stop what happened. I feel angry about it and even a tad bit guilty. There are 1000 things I want to say but I am not sure how to say it. For that, I am also sorry.

You shall always be a part of me despite the fact that you never knew that I exist. Hopefully someday I will be able to think of the proper words to explain this.

Hoping 2014 brings justice for Tia!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdinthehand