Babcock Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LB was a known drug user. Drug users o.d all the time. Plus the letter.
I think the letter was written in the magical forrest, if you know what I mean...

The letter wasn't real. It was a made up narrative designed as an alibi for DM. He says so in the next letter. I think most reasonable people can see that.

In your opinion, what are MS and DM guilty of? Or do you believe they should both be acquitted?

Hearing is not the same as believing. People need to give the jurors some credit.

I feel this has less to do with credit, and more to do with the human condition.

In the case of the Crown's closing line in their statement during TB's trial -- any empathy that was going to be derived from that had already been risen. Because they can't unhear what was said.
Just because it was striken and the jury was told they weren't to consider it, doesn't mean those feelings weren't there.

Do we give them credit inasmuch as we believe they will follow the Judge's charge and deliberate based on the evidence? Surely.
But that doesn't change what they heard, and subsequently what they felt by it.

In all honesty that is what you would do is cover up someone dying? How many others would do that I would like to take a poll on this websleuths that if you knew a friend was with someone who died you would automatically cover it up?
:eek:hwow:

Just a girl? That's nice.

Also, the OP asked what a "reasonable person" would do. That's your answer?

<modsnip>

I think what is being sought out here is your interpretation of the narrative of what happened.

There is a boatload of circumstantial evidence (or 'speculation,' as you've referenced it) pointing at both accused parties which is, in essence, why they have been accused.

You stated above that you felt M1 was appropriate for MS but not DM, and then reconsidered, stating acquittal for both because it was an accident.

I think your viewpoint would be welcomed here, particularly if it was elaborated on -- the consensus here seems to be M1 for DM with some on the fence re: M1 for MS. An opposing view is welcomed in a debate/discussion, and I think I can speak freely for most posters here that we'd be curious to hear yours, with some further reasoning.

There's lots of intelligent thought being thrown around this forum.
I look forward to reading yours, sincerely.

Is it speculation that DM told CN that first he would hurt LB and then make her go away and suddenly poof, she's gone? Pretty big coincidence just based on that alone IMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I would agree with you if the statements and acts weren't made weeks or months apart.
You can't draw something conclusive by picking here and there.

I think what mr.millard said was pretty accurate. MS was doing coke with LB and she od'ed. Mr.Millard left them alone (MS was probably trying to bang her) Mr.Millard gave them space. Came back only to find her dead.

What was joined at the hip MM doing meanwhile?

Thread is closed for review and cleanup.

Check back later.

:wave:

Thread is open again.

No more derailing the thread with bickering and snark, and no more inciting conflict or timeouts will be issued.

How about motive? No real motive either. Love triangle? Give me a break. Mr.Millard didn't care about CN to kill for her. He just sent that text to make her happy. No motive. No DNA evidence. No murder weapon. Nothing

If you believe this statement is true, then the exact same can be applied to MS.

Yet you believe MS is guilty?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly why DM was attracted to and so willing to pay $20,000+ for ‘The Eliminator’. Aptly named...it eliminates all physical evidence. Very ominous imagery, seeing ‘THE ELIMINATOR’ in those pics in large red block letters.
The urgent need to purchase The Eliminator in late June, before what could only be a plan for murder is perhaps the most damning evidence and the strongest case for M1. MS knew all about it too. MI x 2.
Wondering if the manufacturer has changed the name. Bad Karma.

How about motive? No real motive either. Love triangle? Give me a break. Mr.Millard didn't care about CN to kill for her. He just sent that text to make her happy. No motive. No DNA evidence. No murder weapon. Nothing

I know it has been discussed that if MM were there, she could have heard something. Do we know by way of something, that we can speculate, she did not go out for some of the night? It seems possible that she had plans with a friend or possible work,after her bath with MS. Sorry I just don't remember knowing or hearing something for sure on this.
What was joined at the hip MM doing meanwhile?

I wonder if it's the same person posting. I know some have been accused of copying others ideas here... Sad

Not in this instance. The post here was mine, and it certainly wasn&#8217;t me over there! LOL. I think it was an admin over there...which is pretty bad.

Not in this instance. The post here was mine, and it certainly wasn’t me over there! LOL. I think it was an admin over there...which is pretty bad.
No no I mean the same people taking posts from here and putting them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member