Baby Lisa Irwin Family Press Conference at 2:30pm **CST** today, Monday, Oct 17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what folks? This whole thing feels like some big guns are getting themselves involved in an investigation. This whole thing makes no sense.

I think they learned from the Caylee case, that every person that got involved, continued from beginning to end to make M O N E Y. Book deals, ect. JMOO

He is just here to give "context" and "continuity" to what's going on here. (Why doesn't that make me feel better?)

No more interviews by the couple now.

You know what folks? This whole thing feels like some big guns are getting themselves involved in an investigation. This whole thing makes no sense. This is public relations trying to make the news instead of reporting on it.

Wagging the dog, for sure.

There will be no more interviews with either parent, it looks like their digging in for the long haul :furious:

That little speech when he first came on the mic was almost exactly the same one he gave about Joran and that case. He would have to be comfortable with the innocence before he took the case on. But does not explain how he comes to that decision, everyone should just take his word for their innocence.

You're right. It is almost the same thing he said about Joran.

Maybe his standards for innocence are lowered as the potential for media attention rises.

All IMHO of course.

Hahaha.. won't answer the question about who's retaining him...

Does it seem to anyone else that they all have been told to stare at the back of their attorney's head.....

JT representing both DB and JI during this investigative process. Been in contact with D and J for over a week.

That will get interesting if this case progresses as a case against one or both of the parents. At some point, he would have to pick one.

Yep. Now it's block, stall, silence, anything to get in the way of investigation so the parents don't pay consequenes...the last thing they're thinking about is finding Lisa!

He isn't discussing fees, retainers.

Rrinterviewing boys - they've already been interviewed at length. They want to aid investigation, but they know certain things won't be helpful. But they're not closing any doors.

Why aren't they talking to local media?

He can't answer, he just got here. He knows local media is important but he thinks others who made decisions in that regard thought word wouldnt spread far enough. They'll be talking about it, he is easy to contact. But now they're pulling back on interviews.

When this question was asked, I thought it looked like he was a bit shocked they aren't working with local media. Did anyone else agree?

Won't answer who is paying for him. Now, for me, that leads me to believe he is getting paid and obviously not by the Irwins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member