Baby Lisa Irwin Family Press Conference at 2:30pm **CST** today, Monday, Oct 17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't answer who is paying for him. Now, for me, that leads me to believe he is getting paid and obviously not by the Irwins.

I'm still thinking Major Media Network, but that is just a guess.

WHAT IF: What if DB is telling the truth? What if she has been racking her brain for the last 2 weeks, trying to remember what time she did this, what time she did that? WHAT IF she really is a mom who made a poor choice in judgement (drinking) and for the last 2 weeks has been saying what if??? You all have already decided that she is guilty and you DON'T have all the evidence. I'm not saying she is or isn't guilty. I'm just saying, I don't have all the evidence. I'll be signing off websleuths, for good. So much for innocent until proven guilty, huh....

There is IMO little point in discussing these cases before the guilty verdict, if any, if the only thing we could ever say was that everyone must be innocent since no one's been proven guilty.

JMO.

I have to say he is a tad more tolerable than baez..
I appreciate that he's answering media questions.

Given concerns for the child. What. De mother go in tv and admit to being drunk, what was the strategy.

Answer - he doesn't know what the strategy was, this is his first day. But they have nothing to hide, they have hidden nothing, warts and all. They are eager to talk. Regarding wine, it shows her credibility, she is being truthful. She was willing to tell the truth even if it doesn't make herself look good.

Points out LE didn't take blood alcohol levels of DB. (Which they probably would have were she visibly drunk.)

Joe, pay attention to me please. It is time for you to stop talking as it would be in your best interest.

They are trying to keep their hineys out of jail. They hired the wrong guy!!!! :bang: moo

Based on him refusing to talk about retainer, I wonder how much choice they had if this money for investigation and representation is coming from someone unrelated.

If I were innocent and felt railroaded by LE, I'd take any attorney someone would hire for me. I'd feel desperate. I wouldn't realize in the moment that this attorney may not be the best representative for me.

Not saying that's the case here, but, there could be mitigating factors. The Irwin's may not have had much choice if it was given to them.

Oh good lord he told her to say about the drinking. I bet it. :innocent: moo

"I want to pull back their appearances, at this point." (TV/radio)

They are trying to keep their hineys out of jail. They hired the wrong guy!!!! :bang: moo

Gotta agree with you there. I'd never even heard of this guy before this thread, and I have no clue who this Joren person is that you all seem to hate, but this guy in his sharp suit is not impressing me.

He's not the type of defense lawyer I admire. I can't really imagine him donating his time free of charge to help the Innocence Project, or helping some homeless guy who was accused of a crime he didn't commit. He's more the type who would charge the earth to free a serial killer and feel no conscience about it.

Lol, "This is not a press event," when asked if either of the parents wanted to convey anything.

Really? It's not a press event? What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily