Baby Lisa Irwin Family Press Conference at 2:30pm **CST** today, Monday, Oct 17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we know, we know, we know, we know, we know. Was that him or did my feed get stuck?

Asking about the Today show where she changed 1030 to 630.

JT says on a normal night, you're not clocking times. There are no discrepancies that have caused LE to take actions, or show she had anything to do with it.

He's not going to dissect interviews now. Different interviews, different contexts. Mother in high state of trauma, we can be too harsh on inconsistencies, if it even is one.

Yeppers, four hours makes no difference whatsoever...

:furious:
A kidnapper could be 200 miles away in four hours.

Has Tapocina said in what aspect he is representing "both"? He may just be there as a PR Attorney. If any criminal charges come he can file to practice there, pro hoc vice, but he will not be able to represent both.

I just babysat my two grandchildren for four days, ages 4 and 1. I could tell you everything that I did those two days, and the times. The children wake up at a certain time, betwen 6:30 and 7:00 a.m., have breakfast, play, a midmorning snack at 10:00 a.m, play, lunch, the one year old took a nap every afternoon after lunch, woke up between 2:00 and 2:30 p.m., played, had dinner at 5:00 p.m., played, clean up time at 6:30 p.m., then bath time, a bedtime snack and off to bed at 7:30 p.m. for the one year old and 8:00 p.m. for the four year old.

Of course I wasn't drinking, but I would not have different times, there is a definite schedule. Sure my daughter will tell me that some days she can't follow the schedule, but most of the time it stays the same. My story wouldn't change, I would know the times.

By the way, I closed the children's doors when they went to bed, but when I went to bed, 10:30 p.m. I opened the doors, checked on my grandchildren, checked the front and back doors to make sure they are locked, turned off the lights, and went to bed. My times would not change, and I would do everything and anything I could do if my grandchild went missing. I wouldn't have to change my story or times.

:waitasec: Anybody got some 'hip boots' I can borrow ? TIA ! :floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Missing children are big business now. It's the big guns against LE now.

It's sickening.

MOO

Does he think we are in Iraq.. Boots on the Ground... Seriously..

Love the way he brought up them just finding the diapers.. defense atty speak already taking place.

I wonder why Jeremy's sister isn't there to support him?

I'm also wondering why the couple did the media blitz today. It made them look guilty.

"Boots on the ground." Must be one of his favs. Used three times already. Guess he wants more boots. And is critical that the abandoned house with the diapers wasn't searched and discovered earlier.

That will get interesting if this case progresses as a case against one or both of the parents. At some point, he would have to pick one.

I'm betting he goes with Deborah....:twocents:

Yep. Now it's block, stall, silence, anything to get in the way of investigation so the parents don't pay consequenes...the last thing they're thinking about is finding Lisa!

They are trying to keep their hineys out of jail. They hired the wrong guy!!!! :bang: moo

The guy standing to Debrahs right? Gives me the eeby-geedies.. who is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily