Backward State - Reverse Speeech Analysis of Ron and Misty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, what an interesting read.
I would like to know if you have had a chance to view the interview of MC cousin,uncle.
I have tried to find it ,I saw the interview, and he was saying that he hoped someone saw his sad story of woe and helped him to fight against his latest sentence to jail??I would like to see the results of that interview with LE.
I would like to know the link to the interview if anyone knows the interview I am talking about.

The Gainsville Sun Interview With Lt. Johnny Greenwood 10-2-09

Brackets [ ] indicate where the reversal occurs. Click on the mp3 to hear the reversal.

The problem with a lot of tips is the majority of the tips are people's opinions. And trying to give us advice on how to conduct the investigation. You know, it's not really [physical tips, stuff that we can follow up on].
All will laugh at you if that state exists.

(Reporter: Going to manpower, and kind of what the agency is expending on this. How many people are permanently assigned?)
Well what we have is, we have a major crimes unit [that's assigned to working], you know violent crimes...
The girl was my assistant.

...[And we've actually got one inves]tigator, Peggy Cowen (sp), Investigator Cowen (sp). She is the case agent on this.
Sit down, right this Saturday.

The previous 2 reversals should be easy enough to verify. Was Peggy Cowen (sp) ever in a position that would be considered as his assistant? This interview was conducted on Friday October 2, 2009 did he plan to meet with her the next day?

And we also have homicide investigator Detective John Merchant. He's not the case agent but he's working hand in [hand. 'Cause really right] now...
I believe she's dead.

Capt. Piscitello indicated police believe her to be deceased also. How many examples of reverse speech does one need to believe the accuracy of reverse speech surrounding this issue. This reversal occurs as he is talking about a homicide detective.

...we're working this as a missing person. [Because we haven't received any relevant information]...
John's not involved in it. He's so crazy.

...[to this day that she's decea]sed.
He shouldn't just shoot the answers.

Another 2 speech reversals that should be easy to verify as being accurate. It would seem Det. Merchant is known to "shoot" from the hip when when making a deduction about evidence.

If there's people that need to be interview in a group or if there is a search that doesn't require us hauling in officers those six individuals can break at any minute, and go out and [find somebody if] we need to for an interview.
Get out the staff.

This is a congruent reversal. He is saying they are fully capable of manning enough staff under any circumstance.

(Reporter: Any of what was collected which, I don't think you guys have gone into there's been nothing, no smoking gun or anything that you can...?)
I [really can't release any information]...
I'm sharing fantasy with you.

...that's, you know, about the evidence. [You know, what we have, and] what physical evidence we do have.
The value we're weighing.

It would seem to me that these last 2 reversals are indicating LE really doesn't have any solid evidence to work off of.

(Reporter: The major activity that seems to be connected to the case seems to have been either the arrest of people on unrelated matters, but people who are either family members, or friends of Misty Croslin-Cummings or Ronald Cummings, or Ronald Cummings himself. Can you characterize what's going on there?)
Well these arrests [are by no means], you know, intentionally related to this Haleigh Cummings case.
See who help the girl.

He is lying in the forward speech, and the reversal is correcting the lie. Capt. Piscitello has reverse speech correcting a lie. TJ Ward has a reversal correcting a lie. Looks like LE is believing Misty is also involved in the abduction. I have found 32 examples of reverse speech from Misty under various highly stressful conditions. If she were lying, wouldn't there be at least one speech reversal from her correcting the lie(s)?:waitasec: None of her reversals are indicating she is lying, none indicate she is directly involved in the abduction, nor is she indicating she knows who is involved (although she does have some strong feelings about cousin Joe). Could it be LE may be looking in the wrong direction, and that's why they don't seem to be getting anywhere?

These individuals that are being arrested are being arrested for other things that their doing out there in the community. But with all of us tak[ing a stance that if we have an opportunity to] speaking to somebody that might know something in this case we're going to speak with them.
They raise our value for this answer.

(Reporter: You released the location of the pond, but you're not going into the location of the site that you checked on that. Is there a difference in that letter, is that why you're treating that a little different?)
[Well we haven't, we haven't] released any letters. We haven't released any documents...
I hear werewolf.

"Werewolf" is a metaphor in reverse speech. According to David J. Oates' Metaphors in Reverse Speech Dictionary, the use of werewolf here would mean - a distorted perception of reality. In the next reversal he confirms it is a lie that police have released any documents.

...[at all in this case um]...
I say it's a lie.

The only release that I know was made was the one letter at the Saint Augustine Record which really didn't deal with the [pond, it dealt with a possible burial site].
As we're able to talk, will right the error.

And [we haven't released that], because it is part of this criminal investigation.
I see no value.

The question of whether or not police have been releasing documents seems to be a hot button, and he wants to be certain that it is known they have not. But in the end the document in question doesn't seem to contain any information they can use. That is to say of course if you believe what he is saying in his speech reversals. If you do believe what he is revealing in his reverse speech, then you can not pick and choose which reversals from whom to believe are true or not to suit your perceptions of what you may think is going on in this case.

In her interview with TJ Ward, Misty gave compelling reasons,
including her reverse speech, why she believes her brother Tommy and her cousin Joe could be capable of abducting Haleigh. I could be wrong, but as far as I know they are about the only ones where there are no media interviews available. Does anybody find that odd besides me?

If anyone does know of any interviews with Tommy or Joe, please feel free to bring the link(s) to my attention.

I currently have found approximately 87 examples of reverse speech from 8 different people involved one way or another with this case, either they are all accurate or they are not. Hear them at this link: Haleigh Cummings

Wasn't there at least one interview with Tommy recently? Outside the courthouse after Misty was granted a restraining order? I think it was short, though. Hmmm, Can't be sure but I will see if I can locate it.

Wasn't there at least one interview with Tommy recently? Outside the courthouse after Misty was granted a restraining order? I think it was short, though. Hmmm, Can't be sure but I will see if I can locate it.

I think you are correct. Though I haven't seen the actual video footage of the interview, I read about it when reading Lisa Crosling court house interview with media directly following the court hearing for the restraining order against tommy croslin given to misty.

I would like for shawn to do an analysis of Lisa's interviews. Thanks shawn for all you do.

Fascinating Shawn,

Thank you so much for the time you've put in to analysing some of the people involved in this very sad case.

I've found 4 short videos of Tommy Croslin, (one is the 911 call about the fight), I know there's a 5th somewhere, but I'm unable to locate it, hopefully another sleuther may have better luck than I. It's the video of Tommy before his arrest, just after LE had taken Lindsy and himself in for a re-interview, in it he's claims his non-involvement and states he's willing take a LDT to prove it.

Unfortunately, I don't have any video's at all of cousin Joe.

Thanks again Shawn, I appreciate it.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/20375786/index.html

http://www.news4jax.com/video/20308197/index.html

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...peak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...Cummings-in-court/gqJzYDaKEUOcDezqLUlMFQ.cspx

I'm also adding the most recent video of Hank Sr. (Misty's father), discussing Ron and Misty's divorce.

http://ow.ly/taeS

Those were the ones I was just gonna post. Be interested to see what comes from it. I have studied reverse speech for about a year now. I am in awe of what I have seen (heard)! I guess my biggest flag is the individual interpreters. Shawn, I am not real familiar with your work, but am gonna take a look.
As interested as I am in this study, however, I do not think I have the capacity to sit and listen to hours upon hours of reverse audio! It starts to drive me absolutely BATTY after awhile! So I think for me, though I will continue, it will be more of a hobby. lol

~Khaki

Thanks for links Frost!

I just came on to give a little update to see you've posted just before me. I was going to say that I'm still working on the videos. From what I've found so far, for now I'll just say something is rotten in Satsuma. My concern is not enough audio is going to be available, which may leave more questions than answers. I still have 2 to previous videos to review. Hopefully with the last clip you've provided more speech reversals will be revealed.

Khaki_Pants-
I know what you mean. Listening to gibberish for long periods looking for reverse speech somewhere in between can be mind numbing. It requires a lot of focus, and can be time consuming. The 13 min. video of Lt. Greenwood took more time than average, but I think that may because there ended up being quite a few speech reversals from him, and I'm trying to be exceptionally careful on documenting the reversals that I've found. Anyway, from first watching the video to posting my findings into some type of comprehensible format took about 6 hrs.

thanks shawn, i can only imagine the time consuming tasks to do a good job. I'm really interested in Hanks speech. He is one of my primary suspects in this case, so I'm watching him with eagle eyes. thanks again, take care and may peace flood your life. Giggles too.

Can't the reverse speech be open to interpretation? Be interpreted as what whoever is listening to it backwards wants it to say? I've googled it and understand the concept, however wouldn't it depend on who is translating it and could their own subconcious mind determine what the backwards speech translates to?

Can't the reverse speech be open to interpretation? Be interpreted as what whoever is listening to it backwards wants it to say? I've googled it and understand the concept, however wouldn't it depend on who is translating it and could their own subconcious mind determine what the backwards speech translates to?
Can't the forward speech be open to interpretation? Be interpreted as what whoever is listening to it forwards wants it to say? I've googled it and understand the concept, however wouldn't it depend on who is translating it and could their own subconcious mind determine what the forwards speech translates to?

Can't the forward speech be open to interpretation? Be interpreted as what whoever is listening to it forwards wants it to say? I've googled it and understand the concept, however wouldn't it depend on who is translating it and could their own subconcious mind determine what the forwards speech translates to?

My debate on it being open to interpretation, would be that it would have to be interpreted by a completely unbias mind as to what it would be regarding. Otherwise, if the person who interprets it already has a feeling one specific way or another towards the outcome of something, perhaps their subconscious mind will come into play while interpreting, even if they are trying to be as fair as can be.

Personally, i think Misty is guilty in this case, along with some other people, so i could never count on myself to "interpret" backwards statements in this case, as even if i were trying to be objective, subconciously, it may not happen and the results would be more bias to my opinion of who is guilty in the case.

Shawn, has the military contacted you about using this yet?

Do you delve into Quantum physics at all? Seeing how this is related.. :)Thank you for opening my eyes to this backwards speech, as i wasn't even aware of it prior to reading your post!

If Hank Croslin Sr. were doing an interview with a reporter; and he were talking about how his life and his family have been affected by Haleigh's abduction, and how they have lost a lot, and somewhere during the conversation he were to say "I find out who the mugger is", what or who do you think he could be referring to? Or in other words how could that be interpreted?

I've only recently heard of this phenomenon. I had heard of backmasking, however. Not saying if reverse speech is legit or not, but I have a question. What if the backward speech reveals words that are more sophisticated than the speaker usually uses? I've noticed this with some examples of Misty's reverse comments and words that I wouldn't expect her to know. Secondly, I wonder if "meaningful" words and phrases show up if enough speech is reversed and listened to? In other words, will the sheer volume of backwards speech give us some sounds that can be interpreted as a sensible word or phrase?

No offense Shawn, but when you stated the following about Casey:

"Her reversals do not appear to indicate being directly involved with the murder of her daughter".

This statement kind of turned me off to reversals. IMO KC IS directly responsible for the murder of her daughter. I don't care what the reversals say or what you interpret them to say. No offense.

If Hank Croslin Sr. were doing an interview with a reporter; and he were talking about how his life and his family have been affected by Haleigh's abduction, and how they have lost a lot, and somewhere during the conversation he were to say "I find out who the mugger is", what or who do you think he could be referring to? Or in other words how could that be interpreted?

Hi Shawn,

Is the word 'mugger' or 'Mother' as in Mother ******er?

I have two takes on this:

1. Hank Sr., had a drywall business prior to Haleigh's disappearance, since his dirty laundry has been aired, his business has collapsed.

2. He had pretty easy access to support his 'habit', that's gone now....my guess is, and I hate to say this, maybe RC was able to connect him with suppliers.

I do have a request though, something that has set my radar off; is it possible for you to analyze the following two clips of Johnny Sheffield (Haleigh's maternal grandfather)? It's believed that he had no love at all for Ronald, he lived close to the MH and RC's lawyer (Snider) mentioned him when they announced that they had done all they could for RC.

Thanks in advance, I just want others looked at, as I really don't believe RC had anything to do with his daughter's disappearance, and Misty is educationally challenged and immature intellectually.

Thanks Shawn.

haleigh cummings grandpa, Johnny Sheffield speak out Video by GAVEL - MySpace Video

http://video.google.com/videosearch...qwQwBQ#q=johnny+sheffield+florida&hl=en&emb=0

Thanks for link to video, I don't share the concerns re any of the Sheffields but hadn't heard Johnny so find it very interesting and useful. JMO

:parrot:

Shawn, have you listened to this ?

YouTube - Haleigh Cummings Mother Crystal Sheffield on Geraldo Part 1

At about 5:20 is the beginning of the initial 911 call that Misty made.

At about 5:40 is where Ron says to Misty:

" I had nothing to do with this. We're f--ked. I had nothing to do with this."

This recording is very clear. I would love to hear a reversal of Ron's comment.

I just wanted to add that I do not believe that Ron or Misty are directly responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh. I was only curious about what Ron could have meant by his words.

What if the backward speech reveals words that are more sophisticated than the speaker usually uses? I've noticed this with some examples of Misty's reverse comments and words that I wouldn't expect her to know...
One of the many aspects that fascinate me about reverse speech is the words that are used in many reversals. A lot of information can be given in just a few words. A sentence of 4-5 words can be worth a thousand. By comparison we all seem to get very wordy to try and get our points across.

I often think about the vocabulary of people's reverse speech compared to how one would normally expect them to use. The people in this case are no different. I will be posting my findings on Tommy, and I was thinking about the use of his reverse speech vocabulary vs. how poor his grammar is in the forward. But when you know the most logical reason for the, difference it makes sense.

Edited website that charges 45 hundred dollars to learn about reverse speech. This is what I was afraid of.Tricia Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy