Baez Files 8 Motions In Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:waitasec:Is Baez a member of the Federal Bar?

You have to petition to be admitted into every federal court in which you want to appear, so it depends upon the FL federal district court with jurisdiction... In essence, you don't simply get "into" the federal bar, you have to be admitted to each and every court from the district level on up.

She won't see the inside of a courtroom on the neglect charge, it will be upgraded appropriately based on the incoming forensics. But if she did, depending on the agency that compiled it, he may not be entitled to it anyway. Think Feds.

Correct, and I never used the word exempt. Regardless of the agency without the charge it's ipso facto.

No but you implied that even if she were charged with murder The Feds may not have to turn over evidence they compiled, and I wondered what made you think they were "exempt" from discovery rules~ 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

I also wonder what you think it is about this case that would trigger bumping it up to the Federal level?

You have to petition to be admitted into every federal court in which you want to appear, so it depends upon the FL federal district court with jurisdiction... In essence, you don't simply get "into" the federal bar, you have to be admitted to each and every court from the district level on up.

My understanding is different. Maybe we are both right though...:)

No but you implied that even if she were charged with murder The Feds may not have to turn over evidence they compiled, and I wondered what made you think they were "exempt" from discovery rules~ 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

I also wonder what you think it is about this case that would trigger bumping it up to the Federal level?

[BOLD IS MINE]

with all due respect, she didn't say exempt, we're all posting here, in the Baez 8 Motions thread, and we're saying he has potentially gone on a dead-end fishing expedition what with the fact that he has to ask the correct agency and, if they refuse, for a judicial order from a federal court (since the state court has absolutely NO authority over the feds.)
Re: bumpin it up - it's not about it getting bumped up - it's about federal charges eventually being filed - which IMHO is a very viable option.

go HERE to learn more about admittance to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, which is federal district having jurisdiction over Orlando, if that's where the feds wind up believing the events took place:

http://www.flmd.uscourts.gov/

tab saying local rules, Chapter 2-Attorneys, is where you want to read.
http://www.flmd.uscourts.gov/Forms/USDC-MDFL-LocalRules5-2006.pdf
;)

Yes I just read your tab 2 thing. It talks about the Federal bar.....

we are both correct:)

If Baez is not familiar with the Fed Ct system and he ends up there, is it really a good place to start??? Murder?

If Baez is not familiar with the Fed Ct system and he ends up there, is it really a good place to start??? Murder?

Absolutely, I would really like to know why Walsh left the case. No Pressr from Mr. Black on that one I reckon.

yes, and you have to petition each and every federal court you want to "appear" in, so that means every federal district court, bankruptcy court, appellate court, etc.

:waitasec:I don't know about his experience at the federal level. Checking published cases as we type. :)

Absolutely, I would really like to know why Walsh left the case. No Pressr from Mr. Black on that one I reckon.

Not that I recall.

I have no idea who this other Atty is on this crop of motions, though. I haven't read them since this morning. Was it a Gabriel something? Do we know who this person is?:blowkiss:

yes, and you have to petition each and every federal court you want to "appear" in, so that means every federal district court, bankruptcy court, appellate court, etc.

:waitasec:I don't know about his experience at the federal level. Checking published cases as we type. :)

I admire the multi-tasking! :grandma: :D
Betcha he has no experience there.:woohoo:

Goodie, a second set of rules he can **ck up.

This girl is beyond unbelievable. If these motions are granted for her to travel to undisclosed locations to search for Caylee..........the anger........ it will bubble over for me.

I want her in prison garb----NOW!!!

I can't believe this!
I just got in from work and this is the first thing that I read.
I'm still sitting here numb.

I admire the multi-tasking! :grandma: :D
Betcha he has no experience there.:woohoo:

Goodie, a second set of rules he can **ck up.

K - here's what I've found: NO published federal FL cases involving a Jose A. Baez as counsel, BUT there is a Jose A. Baez and a Jose Anibal Baez listed in several published cases from NY... so do we know yet if Casey's counsel is also licensed in NY and/or if his middle name is Anibal? Interesting if he were, since WAAAY back when she said folks needed to be also searching NY for Caylee...

I

A defense attorney does not get the evidence BEFORE their client has been charged - when the client is charged, THEN, the state hands over evidence collected and THEN and only then the Defense can do their own tests on evidence, etc.

Let Beaz take this to the top Florida court then the countries supreme court - no defense attorney gets evidence prior to the actual charge

Full disclosure AFTER the charge not before

I think Baez is watching too many movies
Yes I agree with you - you are right!

actually, I believe these motions to compel are related to the child neglect and making false statement charges, which she has already been charged with.

they are not related to any murder charges, because she has not been charged with murder yet.

hence, the defense CAN get the evidence.
don't believe he can get everythng LE has - only what they are using in current charges - what they have that they might be holding for more serious charge, KC not charged yet - JB doesn't get that eveidence

K - here's what I've found: NO published federal FL cases involving a Jose A. Baez as counsel, BUT there is a Jose A. Baez and a Jose Anibal Baez listed in several published cases from NY... so do we know yet if Casey's counsel is also licensed in NY and/or if his middle name is Anibal? Interesting if he were, since WAAAY back when she said folks needed to be also searching NY for Caylee...

Good find :sleuth: I cannot imagine Jose taking the NY and the FL bar though. Doesn't strike me as the type...not that there is a type. He seems tied to FL though. And if he did NY first, there is no reciprocity in FL so he'd be in it from square one all over again. I think I had read he went to law School here in Florida.

My avatar is giving me the eye. Time for a break.:blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth