Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
it was mentioned in the article that baez cited the public making "unfair judgments about his client's appearance"

put that together with the apparent plumpness at her last hearing... and now we can raise the "is she pregnant" horse from the dead. yay.

:)
hey baez... how's that for an unfair judgement?.. and she's not even @hearing yet! wheee! :crazy:

Good, Im glad Baez's silly motion was overruled, she should be at all the hearings, its her mess, she needs to face it, not hide in her dorm room

Her act is wearing thin. Judge stan is not cuttig JB or her much slack. The whole tone is changing.

I wonder if KC is aware, her 15 min of fame is almost up, and will be when Caylee is buried...

I completely agree with this and felt the same thing...so much so, that I have disabled my "google alert," no longer check any news or forums about this case except WS and gasp, sometimes allow myself to miss NG (last nite I turned to Amer. Idol!)

it was mentioned in the article that baez cited the public making "unfair judgments about his client's appearance"

put that together with the apparent plumpness at her last hearing... and now we can raise the "is she pregnant" horse from the dead. yay.

:)
hey baez... how's that for an unfair judgement?.. and she's not even @hearing yet! wheee! :crazy:

Mr. Baez, can you explain to the court, how is it unfair to state your client looks like every other female inmate in the Orange County Jail?

I like that Judge Strickland's motion was short and to the point...too bad...too sad...now shut up and show up!:clap::clap::clap:

Way to go J. Strickland!
The way I see it is there are going to be 12 jurors that will have to get their (expletive) up early and be in that courtroom and listen to the prosecution tell of Caylee's horrific death as well as viewing the pictures of her skeletal remains...SO KC, YOU BETTER DA#@ WELL HAVE YOUR A$$ THERE TOO!!!

I still do not understand why she is not in general population like everybody else. This would feed her "its all about me" complex because she already is being treated special.

I like that Judge Strickland's motion was short and to the point...too bad...too sad...now shut up and show up!:clap::clap::clap:

Yep, sweet and to the point. She is going to have to get used to this attitude from ppl. I don't think she has ever had to before. :rolleyes:

~K

I have a question about what clothes inmates are allowed to wear when going to court. I have often seen many dressed in normal clothes at hearings.

Is she allowed this, or does she have to stay in prison garb?

In the state of Louisiana, the inmate has to appear in jail issued jumpsuits/uniforms for every court appearance prior to trial. At trial, the inmate/accused appear in their own clothing. This is done so that there will be no undue influence on the jury as in seeing the accused/charged person in jail issued clothing and handcuffs and shackles.

To answer another post about beauty shops in jail - no, there is no such service offered. There are beauty shops and barbers in prison and detention centers. These services are offered to sentenced inmates. Casey is an unsentenced inmate.

The exception is that if an inmate is serving city or county sentences, then the male inmates can have the barber services as in only cutting the hair. There are cases where the sentenced city or county inmate has to have his hair cut due to health issues. No services for the female unsentenced inmates.

Again, this is in the state of Louisiana - I have worked in many different areas of the system.

I still do not understand why she is not in general population like everybody else. This would feed her "its all about me" complex because she already is being treated special.

Casey is not in general population because she is a high profile inmate and is classified as such. She is also an accused child killer. Even if no one has ever heard of the unsentenced inmate, a child killer would be separated from the general population due to safety issues.

Once Casey is in prison, she will have no protection.

JMO (have worked in the system)

According to myfox Orlando, Judge S. IS requiring her to attend hearing at 8:30am.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Thanks to angelwhocares :) daily updates
I am so happy to hear this! Seeing her stumbling in with her shackles on and her "added el-bees" is kind of amusing, I must say. JB needs to give it up on trying to keep her out of court...however, I hope the prosecution is taking note and has a good forensic psychologist working with them behind the scenes to give them pointers on how to make her narcissistic demeanor and personality appear in the courtroom before the jury while witness testimony is going on. There are ways that this can happen. She is rageful and I bet this is the reason that JB does not want her in the courtroom as much. He is trying to keep her under control and is having difficulty doing so. I hope this trial is televised.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back