Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How come the Anthony's don't visit KC ever? And how about now? I would have been right over there asking her if this is Caylee. They will know soon enough anyway. I can't believe they don't even visit her. I bet they really can't stand the site of her.

I recall reading here a few weeks ago that JB was the one keeping the A's from visiting KC, IIRC, because they know the video tapes would be released. If I can find the link again, I'll post it here for you.

don't puke on your keyboard, (its messy and sticky). Let Casey struggle as much as her child did when she put duct tape over her mouth. Let Casey struggle to watch her entire family turn their backs on her and let her fend for herself alone.

Some reporters are saying that KC put duct tape over Caylee's mouth to keep her quiet, but I'm not buying it. She planned and carried out a murder, plain and simple.

I hope her upcoming years are filled with struggle!

Struggling, huh? Like maybe...say...the way one struggles when they are duct taped?
Well, casey, go ahead and save some...there's a table with straps waiting on you with any luck at all.

The duct tape, 'Snot Head', the garbage bag.

I'll bet just bet KC is struggling because she fears she might not be hearing anyone sing, "Let me call you Sweetheart..." anymore.

One can only hope.

Or maybe she IS hearing Caylee singing it in her dreams...and she is waking up with night sweats. Honestly, every time they play that video clip on TV I tear up. What a precious baby doll Caylee was!

Is it true others in the jail have been yelling "Fry Casey"?

She's freaking cause she's caught and she knows it!

Few of us wouldn't be struggling if we saw the needle coming.:eek: And so quickly! :D

GA & CA are at the Ritz again tonight with their dogs. KA is going to be really upset because they are at a hotel and just look where she is. Tonight is the night if CA has a motherly bone in her body she will realize what happened to her granddaughter. She has provided enough spin, KA has a dream team to defend her. So is this when reality hits the A's?

I hope she is suffering so bad that it is gut wrenching. I hope her entire days and nights are consumed with reliving what she did to Caylee over and over in her mind. I hope she never has any peace again.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

If she had nightmares before, over at Tony's, that was nothing compared to the ones she's probably having now. <shiver>

Does JB think we are supposed to pity Casey by saying shes struggling? Shes struggling because shes finished, done, had, since they found Caylee.

I can't even comment on KC right now. I don't want to get banned.

GA & CA are at the Ritz again tonight with their dogs. KA is going to be really upset because they are at a hotel and just look where she is. Tonight is the night if CA has a motherly bone in her body she will realize what happened to her granddaughter. She has provided enough spin, KA has a dream team to defend her. So is this when reality hits the A's?
Something tells me Miss Casey will not be best pleased to think of her parents flying cross-country, staying in posh hotels, and dining on fine cuisine, while she's stuck in solitary with a lumpy cot and a turkey sandwich. The fact that they are mourning Caylee instead of promoting Casey may not sit well with the little mutha.

Something tells me Miss Casey will not be best pleased to think of her parents flying cross-country, staying in posh hotels, and dining on fine cuisine, while she's stuck in solitary with a lumpy cot and a turkey sandwich. The fact that they are mourning Caylee instead of promoting Casey may not sit well with the little mutha.

LOL - Mutha of the year. :crazy:

Good she is struggling. I hope she chokes on the "struggle" much the same as Caylee likely did. I hope they ARE yelling FRY HER from the other cells and I hope she can hear it loud and clear. I have known for a VERY long time that this was no accident, because if it were an accident and one were faced with a Murder 1 charge, one would likely take LE to the body to PROVE it was an accident and thus get the charges reduced. This one fact alone, besides all the "spin and lies" convinced me it was cruel and cold-blooded murder, and the reason she could not take them to the body and prove herself was because the body would scream the truth of what had happened and that was the fact that no ACCIDENT occurred. Now, we hear there was duct tape about Caylee's mouth and around her HEAD, and that her skull became disconnected from her skeleton somehow, and God only knows what we have NOT heard-so of course there was NO WAY she was leading them to where she was...it would have given her an immediate death sentence...which I hope is not far down the road for her. I am sorry, but there is NO excuse for killing a child-NONE, no way no how. I hope they refuse the sedatives and make her sweat it out night after horrifying night, and I hope that when the full realization sets in her evil little head that she has nightmares each night for the remainder of her life that awaken her in SCREAMS!

Are we sure they are at the Ritz?
I was watching 9 online at 10:00 and a reporter out front of their home, said they have not left since they came home this afternoon.

I have not up to this point thought of KC as evil, but I have to say I do now. To know that she put tape over that childs mouth, drugged her, stuffed her in a trash bag and couldn't even bother to dig her a grave but tossed her into the woods by her house=EVIL. I bet there is even more she did that we don't know yet. And now she wants a sedative???? Are you kidding me!!!! She is trying to turn the attention back to herself!!! I can't say I have ever felt this way toward another human being. I too hope the DP is put back on the table. Suffer KC suffer, I hope your insides are churning with fear, thats all I have to say to you. JMO

Well said. However, I would prefer that she be put in the general population of the jail and let the other inmates dish up Casey's helping of justice!

Well she's not struggling as long as she's sedated. She's in a drug haze at the moment, probably. How long will the jail continue to comfort her with drugs??? I'd really like to find that out. She's being coddled.

You can still suffer sedated.

I do believe KC is a true sociopath.. and the ONLY punishment that is going to really "hurt" her is knowing she would be put to death. Maybe its hateful and ugly of me, but I really hope they put the DP back on the table. Chameleon KC may not enjoy being locked up behind bars for the rest of her life, but she would 'adapt' and be able to deal with that.. knowing that she is going to be executed would torture her much more, imo, cause she would be losing the only thing in the world that is important to her.. herself. I am so digusted by her I could just puke all over my keyboard. Her baby goes "missing" and she goes out to fusian... divers thought they found Caylee and KC doesnt blink... even making taunting statements about "they havent even found her clothes yet"... but they find the spot where she knows Caylee's at... and little miss calm and collected totally loses it and has to be sedated .. shows exactly WHAT is important to her. Not her baby, not her parents, not anyone or anything but her own evil self.. I say take THAT away from her!
Good points, there. When she knew they were in the right place and found that baby, THEN she folds.
:furious:

:sick:

I would like to be there to see her "struggling" when they strap her down to the table, right before they insert two huge needles - one in each arm and the warden nods his head to the man behind the curtain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back