Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't even comment on KC right now. I don't want to get banned.

Thats my Thought!!

As a mother how can you endanger your child, or even want to inflict pain. I could never hurt my children. "NEVER". I am consistly worrying about my kids all the time.I hug my children everyday and tell them I love them. I make sure they have food before I do.

This story just tears my heart apart...

There is only one way to end this "struggle". I have a saying that I try to impress upon my children...."YOUR WORDS SHALL SET YOU FREE"......Casey opening her mouth to speak the truth might not bring her heart peace but it will open the doorway to it. She doesn't need all these highpriced attorney's. She only needs to tell the truth and deal with the consequences of her actions. Until that time(and I don't see it) her struggle will continue, and will be well deserved.
You're exactly right. And I so agree.:blowkiss:

Are the other inmates also given sedatives when the victims of their crimes are discovered?? Or is this just another special-treatment thing especially for the princess?

No kidding....give those drugs to a single mom of 3 who just came home from her second low paying job and paid the REAL babysitter....

I can't speak for any of you...but my mother raised 3 of us with little or NO help...always worked, always doled out love and discipline and ACCOUNTABILITY...I think thats what makes me soooo angry beyond reason about this.

KC is struggling...KC is "STRUGGLING"/// She gets a Xanax to help ease her "pain" during this stressful time for HER.

She has MURDERED her child and has absorbed my thoughts and time in a way that no other case has.

I STRUGGLED to have my child, had 2 miscarriages, was bedridden for 6 months, hospitalized for 5 weeks before giving birth in a stressful and scary birth (placental abruption)

That is struggling, then to find out that he was autistic, and then I STRUGGLED to bring him back to reality. He won his battle.

He STRUGGLED.

KC just freaked out because she got caught. And SHE gets meds?

Thank God I believe in God and Karmic justice.

KC is struggling...KC is "STRUGGLING"/// She gets a Xanax to help ease her "pain" during this stressful time for HER.

She has MURDERED her child and has absorbed my thoughts and time in a way that no other case has.

I STRUGGLED to have my child, had 2 miscarriages, was bedridden for 6 months, hospitalized for 5 weeks before giving birth in a stressful and scary birth (placental abruption)

That is struggling, then to find out that he was autistic, and then I STRUGGLED to bring him back to reality. He won his battle.

He STRUGGLED.

KC just freaked out because she got caught. And SHE gets meds?

Thank God I believe in God and Karmic justice.

:blowkiss: Ma 2 Patrick...god bless you...

The defense attornies are continuing the enabling and coddling no doubt...the meds, the same...I guess the squeaky wheel does get the grease...but in this case...justice will remove that flawed wheel...I HOPE!

She's struggling NOW?? I can't wait to see her struggling on hearing "Guilty" from the jury foreperson.

May she struggle forever and ever and ever.

Oh Boo Fricken Hoo!!!

I have been following this case SINCE DAY ONE .... and I tried to keep an open mind but!! now it's Calee's time to shine! to Heck with you and your struggling Casey!! How could you? how do you sleep at night? you are her Mom!!!! all I can think of is how the poor little peanut felt ? she was struggling! and probably asking why Momma? why? I am losing my mind tonight.... Caylee, we love you! May you rest in peace little one ! As for you, Casey! I hope you struggle, I hope you think of what you did for the rest of your miserable life!

Karmarama. :(

Are we sure they are at the Ritz?
I was watching 9 online at 10:00 and a reporter out front of their home, said they have not left since they came home this afternoon.

Well she must have missed them leaving, according to a couple different articles they are staying at The Ritz Hotel

I cannot find the dang link.....but last night on myfoxorlando nightly news video (online version) it was reported what Casey's reaction was in the jail.

Her face turned red, she sank to her knees and said "this can't be happening"

I tend to think, having heard that fox report, that her struggling is a good thing. She knows she is caught. She is struggling because now she is in a corner for real.

struggle on Casey. The rest of your life is gonna be a struggle hunny.
------------------
Hi, I read that also. I want reports on her.I want to know she is in agony thinking she wont be shaking her Bootie for the guys anymore.I m hoping for her panic attacks which are a nightmare to deal with ~ doubt she'll get over them without a strong med as she knows she is going no place except a cage.I hear that beautiful little Caylee singing and I cry!! They spoke of her seeing the remains.At first I thought she doesn't deserve to see her,thinking it over I want her to see her,her last image of a beautiful baby girl who loved her as "mommy." I WANT her to suffer! I think she will be given the opportunity to see Caylee because while charged,she is not convicted.I may well be wrong.Nore

Baez is saying that "Casey is really struggling" awww. I won't comment any further about this topic. Who cares? Good thread but I really don't care about her anymore. I'll check back for updates, but tonight and I am pretty sure in the future, unless she is really hurting or in pain or treated awfully bad, I don't think I really care anymore. She has not suffered at all. She has money in her account, she's buying stuff that she can, but she is not a mom who really misses her child or thinks someone else has kidnapped her. Prisons or jails don't release up to date info on criminals.

Maybe by tomorrow or by next week when it has been spinned, we will here about this persons actions after the notification of a childs body being found yesterday. It won't be real emotions, it won't be anything nomal to most of us.

Caylee is gone. It hurts. Hope someone ends this now. Okay Baez you can't but what about the parents? Lee? Hopefully, someone will...please fess up now. Please?

Oh yes I heard about the red face & her dropping to her knees & saying "this can't be happening now" of some sorts, & medication, but did any other emotions happen than this?

Yes, she is suffering so much that she treated herself to some Reese'a Peanut Butter Cups.

Does baez think people care about her? Feel empathy for her? I don't get anyone involved in this debacle.

Casey is struggling with the reality that it's FRIDAY night....and she's not at Fusion!! Somewhere on the 'net, I saw a pic of Tony with what was rumored to be a new galpal. I guarantee you that Casey is struggling with trivia like that. The dumping of her child, like trash, in the woods? Not so much. She was "over" that a long time ago.

Thats my Thought!!

As a mother how can you endanger your child, or even want to inflict pain. I could never hurt my children. "NEVER". I am consistly worrying about my kids all the time.I hug my children everyday and tell them I love them. I make sure they have food before I do.

This story just tears my heart apart...

My three older kids are in their 20's now and out on their own and I still worry about where their next meal is coming from.

By the way, I was arrested for suspicion of DWI about 11 years ago and I suffer from anxiety/panic attacks. My medication was seized since it was in my purse at the time and the jail attendees refused to give it to me while I was there. It happened during a traffic accident (turned out to be one of those stop and squat, insurance accident scams.) Pixxes me off that Casey gets hers while I didn't get mine.

This is the worlds smallest violin:

:boohoo:

This is the worlds smallest violin in stereo:

:boohoo::boohoo:

There is only one way to end this "struggle". I have a saying that I try to impress upon my children...."YOUR WORDS SHALL SET YOU FREE"......Casey opening her mouth to speak the truth might not bring her heart peace but it will open the doorway to it. She doesn't need all these highpriced attorney's. She only needs to tell the truth and deal with the consequences of her actions. Until that time(and I don't see it) her struggle will continue, and will be well deserved.

LE should put a full court press on her right now...she's vulnerable (as vulnerable as a sociopath can be) they should take advantage of that. Set up an 'interview' with her and her attorney and 'explain' her situation to her in small plain uncomplicated words, as she seems to be too dense to understand anything else.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melmar76
Back