Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And why aren't her loving parents there to help her through her shock and grief of discovering that the imaginary nanny killed her daughter in such a horiffic way and then planted the body so close to home to frame her?! omg. I'm sure CA and GA are just rushing over to her jail cell as we speak so they can all do a group hug.

JB and only JB can comfort her now. He should immediately give her a hi five and tell her how sexy she is. Just see how fast she recovers!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I bet she is acting surprised and sobbing 'How could Zanny do this?!'

What....struggling to try and act like she gives a that Caylee is dead

Well she's not struggling as long as she's sedated. She's in a drug haze at the moment, probably. How long will the jail continue to comfort her with drugs??? I'd really like to find that out. She's being coddled.

Are the other inmates also given sedatives when the victims of their crimes are discovered?? Or is this just another special-treatment thing especially for the princess?

Baez - Do you think anybody really gives a flying crap?

Is that the new plan? Paint her as a "feeling" person? Too late.

I think giving her a sedative protects the corrections staff. It would make their job easier. They can't have a bunch of criminals having panic attacks and acting out regardless of the reason.

Are the other inmates also given sedatives when the victims of their crimes are discovered?? Or is this just another special-treatment thing especially for the princess?

While most States do not do this. I do think it stand procedure in FL. In fact, it could make her groggy enough to talk. Most likely not in this case, too much to cover. No special treatment, just standard practice, for legal reasons.

I think giving her a sedative protects the corrections staff. It would make their job easier. They can't have a bunch of criminals having panic attacks and acting out regardless of the reason.

That's what the bars of her cell are for. As well as restraints.

Poor, poor sad Casey

She's starting to realize the things she will NEVER get to do again

Drive a car
Go shopping
Party
Buy cute clothes
Wear cute shoes
Wear a bikini at the beach
Get a tan
Talk & text endlessly on a cell phone
Go OUT for dinner
Go clubbing
Hear cool music
Boss her parents around
Steal from parents, grandparents, brother & friends
Be believed

All the above are things she will truly miss. Unlike the rest of us, she will NOT miss holding the greatest gift anyone could have - her child

I sincerely hope they do not allow her to attend Caylee's funeral. It would be a blasphemy, and she would only do it to get sympathy (you know, grieving mother, blah blah blah). Caylee doesn't deserve to be further tainted by the presence of Casey Anthony.

I cannot find the dang link.....but last night on myfoxorlando nightly news video (online version) it was reported what Casey's reaction was in the jail.

Her face turned red, she sank to her knees and said "this can't be happening"

I tend to think, having heard that fox report, that her struggling is a good thing. She knows she is caught. She is struggling because now she is in a corner for real.

struggle on Casey. The rest of your life is gonna be a struggle hunny.

The report about her face turning red, etc. came from Tim Miller, and was posted here last night by Friday. I don't think it was reported by Fox.

Here is the link, it's post #4 in this thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76264

Struggle on twit...Wonder what you see when you try to sleep. If Jose wants sympathy for Casey he needs to look in the dictionary between and syphilis, he'll find it there!

I do believe KC is a true sociopath.. and the ONLY punishment that is going to really "hurt" her is knowing she would be put to death. Maybe its hateful and ugly of me, but I really hope they put the DP back on the table. Chameleon KC may not enjoy being locked up behind bars for the rest of her life, but she would 'adapt' and be able to deal with that.. knowing that she is going to be executed would torture her much more, imo, cause she would be losing the only thing in the world that is important to her.. herself. I am so digusted by her I could just puke all over my keyboard. Her baby goes "missing" and she goes out to fusian... divers thought they found Caylee and KC doesnt blink... even making taunting statements about "they havent even found her clothes yet"... but they find the spot where she knows Caylee's at... and little miss calm and collected totally loses it and has to be sedated .. shows exactly WHAT is important to her. Not her baby, not her parents, not anyone or anything but her own evil self.. I say take THAT away from her!

:behindbar:furious: ITA, I never agreed with the DP being taken off the table. She sat in jail, complaining her poor hair hadn't been colored, she was eating what she could, even grits, all the while her daughter was dead, dumped and left to rot or be eaten by animals. The needle is WAY to kind for her, I say let her fry. I want her to sweat the chair, let her go sit in it for an hour or so while she looks at photo's of what was left of Caylee. I have NO sympathy for this woman, she is just pure evil.

What......struggling to figure out who she can pin this on

While most States do not do this. I do think it stand procedure in FL. In fact, it could make her groggy enough to talk. Most likely not in this case, too much to cover. No special treatment, just standard practice, for legal reasons.

Bolded by always,

As much as we don't like- the county jail is required to provide for her basic human (that is hard to type) needs. Food, clothing, shelter and medical care as needed.
I don't want a civil lawsuit brought by KC.

don't puke on your keyboard, (its messy and sticky). Let Casey struggle as much as her child did when she put duct tape over her mouth. Let Casey struggle to watch her entire family turn their backs on her and let her fend for herself alone.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:and that's that!

suffering because she knows she's gonna fry.
Guys - if this becomes (again) a DP case and the trial date moves to a year out, we have to figure some way to keep ALL the circumstances in the public eye so that the SCHEME team CAN NOT rehabilitate Case in the public eye. A year is a loooong time for some.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jax’sgramma
Back