Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey does not know the meaning of the word "struggle". She ain't struggled yet... but she will...

The only thing she is struggling with is how to get the jail guard to look at her twice. They have a nice cell waiting for Casey in prison, with a wonderful room-mate picked out especially for her. Maybe Lee can high five her on that one..
I have "reached out" to my higher power and "my gut instinct" tells me she is going to "fry" for what she alone did to precious Caylee.

where is the barf bag? Struggline because she knows she's going to spend the rest of her life in jail. When I heard her reaction I know there isn't any doubt that is Caylee. Miss cocky Casey thought (just like scott peterson) that she was smarter than everyone and she would never get caught. I would love to see her squirm. :clap:

Please provide a link to the article or news video that's being discussed.

TIA

where is the barf bag? Struggline because she knows she's going to spend the rest of her life in jail. When I heard her reaction I know there isn't any doubt that is Caylee. Miss cocky Casey thought (just like scott peterson) that she was smarter than everyone and she would never get caught. I would love to see her squirm. :clap:

Okay a couple of things ... (and I am going to try and be as nice as I can):furious:

1. We may as well all gather round and just
2199.gif
...............PLZZZZZ!!!!

2. KC should have never been given a sedative! Why should she be allowed to be numb to the pain??????????????

3. Let's take some of that duct tape and apply it to KC's mouth.... this way we won't have to listen to her lies anymore!!!

4. I would like a picture of the remains to be plastered on her cell room wall. This way she can be constantly reminded of what horror she has caused.

I personally don't think putting pictures in her cell will work. KC has probably seen & smelled her before she was thrown away as garbage. Nothing bothered her after Caylees death. Remember her best friend stated she would need someone to evoke fear in her, before she would break. Maybe the threat of DP will be what it takes once again. We are all going to be so frustrated during trial. Time to break out the Calgone to take my mind off of this.

I cannot find the dang link.....but last night on myfoxorlando nightly news video (online version) it was reported what Casey's reaction was in the jail.

Her face turned red, she sank to her knees and said "this can't be happening"

I tend to think, having heard that fox report, that her struggling is a good thing. She knows she is caught. She is struggling because now she is in a corner for real.

struggle on Casey. The rest of your life is gonna be a struggle hunny.

I have to admit that I haven't found the significance that some of the rest of you have in some of Casey's or the Ant's comments. That is, I could see several reasons for them saying something that way...and not all were ominous.

But this one (bolded above) just hit me as a dumber than snot thing to say. Because that really does make her look like she's upset about being caught.

What about, "Oh God, please don't let that be my baby. Please, please, please don't let that be my sweet baby. I'll just die if she's gone."

She has to be a sociopath and is in need of acting lessons. (not that I want her to get them or anything!)

Jose must really have a set of big brass ones if he thinks anyone cares about his client.
Why should she be struggling? When her trial starts, Jose will "tell her side and then everyone will understand" Right?:rolleyes:
Casey, I wish you sweaty nightmares for the rest of your miserable life.
I hope you hear little Caylees voice like a non stop rerun of her last moments forever.:furious::furious:

I think giving her a sedative protects the corrections staff. It would make their job easier. They can't have a bunch of criminals having panic attacks and acting out regardless of the reason.
The panic attack that kc is having now, would what most Moms have when their baby is kidnapped

No emotion at that time????

Hope the DP is brought back.

:mad::mad::mad::behindbar:mad::mad::mad::furious::furious::furious:

Oh for God's sake, it's always about HER. Aww poor Casey. Please.

That precious baby girl should be so excited for Christmas right now. Excited to sit on Santa's lap, bake cookies with her grandma, excited to wake up Christmas morning to open her presents. But because her mother is a SELFISH , that poor little angel is laying in a medical examiner's office.

CASEY is struggling? SHE is the one who caused all of this! That family is forever torn apart because of her actions and SHE'S the one struggling?!

I am just so FURIOUS about all of this.

Struggle on twit...Wonder what you see when you try to sleep. If Jose wants sympathy for Casey he needs to look in the dictionary between and syphilis, he'll find it there!

OMG THE QUOTE OF THE CENTURY ROFLMAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

KC is struggling???? Oh puhleezeeeeeeeeee, suffering is what happened to me while attending my 7 year old daughter's christmas program last night. I looked at all the children with their smiling faces, wearing their sunday best, singing their little butts off for friends&family, and thought how Caylee will never be able to go to school, and have a christmas program, and I burst into tears, in the middle of the program. I didn't even know this little girl, and Iam beside myself with grief. This is upset because her goose is cooked, the gig is up, what was done in the dark has come to light, say it however you want, she is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she is struggling because her eyebrows are growing together...
She is struggling because she has to eat coleslaw.
She is struggling because she's not allowed to wear her big sunglasses.
She is struggling because she can't prance and strut around very fast in her state-issued flip flops.
She is struggling because she can't see her paparazzi from her jail cell.

Jose must really have a set of big brass ones if he thinks anyone cares about his client.
Why should she be struggling? When her trial starts, Jose will "tell her side and then everyone will understand" Right?:rolleyes:
I hope you hear little Caylees voice like a non stop rerun of her last moments forever.
:furious::furious:

Bolded by me.....
I so agree with your wishes.....I do not think in my 40 years on this earth that I have ever had so much hate towards one person....a person that I do not even know and wish I would have never heard of her. I hope she suffers every second of every day for the rest of her sick miserable life. I hope they put Casey Anthony to death for this. Every time they show her on TV and play the sound of her voice I get sick to my stomach...
I hope you rot Casey Anthony and I don't feel one shread od sympathy for you.
Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee...I will never forget you.

Baez has obviously been giving KC a false confidence that she wouldn't be convicted of murder one without a body. KC thinks finding Caylee changes her fate. It probably won't change a thing but, KC is freaking out because she just realized she will be spending the rest of her life in prison.

She is struggling because she has to eat coleslaw.
She is struggling because she's not allowed to wear her big sunglasses.
She is struggling because she can't prance and strut around very fast in her state-issued flip flops.
She is struggling because she can't see her paparazzi from her jail cell.

Ok, I love her paparazzi from her jail cell....:dance:

I have not posted in a while but this thread is calling me...

Casey is only struggling because her web of lies has been exposed, her little girl has been found, her parents and friends know she is a terrible liar and murderer and she has NO leverage in the courts anymore...

She is not struggling because of the loss of sweet Caylee... WE ARE!!
You are so right. Yesterday and today have been h*ll.

I hope you hear little Caylees voice like a non stop rerun of her last moments forever.:furious::furious:
The two deserve each other. Great job, Baez. You'll get A LOT of sympathy from a jury now that they know YOU BOTH allowed Caylee to be discarded like garbage, lying unclaimed for almost six months. Your name is dirt. Take your BS elsewhere. You blew it JB!!

On the worst of worst days, Remember the words spoken.
Trust no one, Only yourself.
With great power, Comes great consequence.
What is given, Can be taken away.
Everyone lies - Everyone dies.
Life will never be easy.
On the worst of worst days, Remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high.
Smile.. Laugh. Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day.

Lots and lots and lots and lots of tomorrows, Casey - every single one of them the SAME..........for the rest of your life.

There is NOTHING like your own words coming back to bite you in just the right place. Soooo, fill up on all your little snackies from the commissary, and GROW, Casey, GROW. We will forget about you, but we will never forget about Caylee. See ya in the courtroom!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back