Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do believe KC is a true sociopath.. and the ONLY punishment that is going to really "hurt" her is knowing she would be put to death. Maybe its hateful and ugly of me, but I really hope they put the DP back on the table. Chameleon KC may not enjoy being locked up behind bars for the rest of her life, but she would 'adapt' and be able to deal with that.. knowing that she is going to be executed would torture her much more, imo, cause she would be losing the only thing in the world that is important to her.. herself. I am so digusted by her I could just puke all over my keyboard. Her baby goes "missing" and she goes out to fusian... divers thought they found Caylee and KC doesnt blink... even making taunting statements about "they havent even found her clothes yet"... but they find the spot where she knows Caylee's at... and little miss calm and collected totally loses it and has to be sedated .. shows exactly WHAT is important to her. Not her baby, not her parents, not anyone or anything but her own evil self.. I say take THAT away from her!

ITA. I'm not always in favor of the death penalty BUT in this case, I hope Casey gets the needle...Casey would adjust fine in prison, but what she did to that poor baby is horrible.....

The panic attack that kc is having now, would what most Moms have when their baby is kidnapped

No emotion at that time????

Hope the DP is brought back.

:mad::mad::mad::behindbar:mad::mad::mad::furious::furious::furious:

I'm not saying I think she is having a panic attack at the fact that her baby is dead. She already knew that. I agree that she is a sociopath. My brother works in corrections and I've heard some stories. Yes we all want her to suffer for what she's done, but we also have to think about the people that have to deal with the outbursts and emotions (real or not).

I have to admit that I haven't found the significance that some of the rest of you have in some of Casey's or the Ant's comments. That is, I could see several reasons for them saying something that way...and not all were ominous.

But this one (bolded above) just hit me as a dumber than snot thing to say. Because that really does make her look like she's upset about being caught.

What about, "Oh God, please don't let that be my baby. Please, please, please don't let that be my sweet baby. I'll just die if she's gone."

She has to be a sociopath and is in need of acting lessons. (not that I want her to get them or anything!)
Sociopaths mimic other people's behavior. I guess she hasn't seen too much motherly loving if you catch my drift.

since KC will no longer has to worry about someone harming Caylee we can all expect to get the whole story. right!

Cindy your monster daughter is no longer mother of the year, how could she be, she has no child. Go ahead and spin all you want to for your daughter. You wouldn't help with the searches at all, not even by providing clothing for the dogs to track by. You helped leave her there in the woods, naked, in a garbage bag. pure evil. both of you.

I personally don't think putting pictures in her cell will work. KC has probably seen & smelled her before she was thrown away as garbage. Nothing bothered her after Caylees death. Remember her best friend stated she would need someone to evoke fear in her, before she would break. Maybe the threat of DP will be what it takes once again. We are all going to be so frustrated during trial. Time to break out the Calgone to take my mind off of this.

I don't know, pictures can be powerful. Pictures of Caylee probably wouldn't work to make her suffer. But how about pics of Tone with a new woman, or the crowd at Fusion? A beach. Maybe a plate of Brownies? Or her favorite food? All of those things she will now have to do without, and how life will move on smoothly without her.

Awww poor thing. Maybe she can get much needed rest in here 12x12 cell on her lumpy matress in prison. And order some bon bon while she sits and talks to herself all day.Im sure they will warm up the chair for her :crazy:

Ok, I just had a light bulb moment!!! She's struggling? Panicked? Anxious? Let's hope LE gives her, oh, some nice new accessories, and a new environment!

New accessories: duct tape -- that'll prevent her outcries.

New environment: Give her a nice, shiney new trash bag! She can curl up and be hidden from everyone.

Oh, and take away all her clothes. We wouldn't want her to struggle with those in her new bed, now would we?

Oh NO! That poor dear is struggling? Isn't it enough that she has to eat lunch meat and coleslaw? Isn't it enough that she doesn't have some boy toy to get nasty with? No friend's checkbook to steal? How can this be happening?
If she thinks this is rough wait till she gets a good look around hell.
I don't know what her personality soup disorder includes (not insane) but it is text book for them to be unemotional until they are feeling sorry for themselves.
Casey is not as smart as I thought she was. Dumping the baby in a place so close and a place she knew well shows a real dull side of her. She must have been texting during CSI.
I hope she can't close her eyes without seeing those huge puppy dog eyes of her trusting daughter.

Everything you posted (but that last line :( ) made me bust out laughing. I'm going to use "personality soup disorder" in a conversation soon. That was brilliant.

Struggling?? Why?

Top 10 reasons:
Because her daughter has finally been found.
Because she knows the truth will be revealed.
Because her 15 minutes of attention is over.
Because she might have to face reality.
Because she can't think up more lies.
Because she will never have another boyfriend.
Because she can't text.
Because she can't believe she got caught.
Because she will never pole dance drunk again.

Number 1 reason:
Because she is screwed when she gets out of solitary confinement.

I have no sympathy for her at all. She had plenty of time to get a conscience and tell the truth about what happened instead of lie after lie. She put her family and friends thru he!!, not to mention everyone in the nation who fell in love with little Caylee..At any time she could have just told LE what happened instead of waste time and resources. Whatever the outcome is it will never compare to what Caylee went thru the last minutes of her life.

Struggling?? Why?

Top 10 reasons:
Because her daughter has finally been found.
Because she knows the truth will be revealed.
Because her 15 minutes of attention is over.
Because she might have to face reality.
Because she can't think up more lies.
Because she will never have another boyfriend.
Because she can't text.
Because she can't believe she got caught.
Because she will never pole dance drunk again.

Number 1 reason:
Because she is screwed when she gets out of solitary confinement.

I have no sympathy for her at all. She had plenty of time to get a conscience and tell the truth about what happened instead of lie after lie. She put her family and friends thru he!!, not to mention everyone in the nation who fell in love with little Caylee..At any time she could have just told LE what happened instead of waste time and resources. Whatever the outcome is it will never compare to what Caylee went thru the last minutes of her life.

Post of the night...We need a best of WS...

You are so right. Yesterday and today have been h*ll.

You are so right about this. I don't understand why, but I know finding Caylee has felt like I lost someone in my family close to me. It hurts, and hurts deeply. I think of the Anthony's having to walk in their back yard, looking at Caylee's playhouse that she loved, and that even makes me cry and sick to the stomach. I can't imagine having to face all the things Caylee loved and played with. How is it possible that one person could have caused so much pain for so many? What keeps haunting me is WHY didn't anyone get help for Casey when she was young, and indications of mental disorders, lying, stealing first surfaced. By her parents enabling her, she is also a 'victim', and her parents did nothing to help Casey as a child to become a decent human being. They taught her that being the evil person she was, was acceptable. It is a parents responsibility to teach a child what is acceptable behavior and what is not. Casey had no guidance while growing up. The result is a whole bunch of good, caring people are being hurt to their core, and a beautiful, little child's life has been snuffed out unmercifully.

I think giving her a sedative protects the corrections staff. It would make their job easier. They can't have a bunch of criminals having panic attacks and acting out regardless of the reason.

Why not put her in a padded cell and let her have at it? Take the drugs away, she needs to feel pain.

I do believe KC is a true sociopath.. and the ONLY punishment that is going to really "hurt" her is knowing she would be put to death. Maybe its hateful and ugly of me, but I really hope they put the DP back on the table. Chameleon KC may not enjoy being locked up behind bars for the rest of her life, but she would 'adapt' and be able to deal with that.. knowing that she is going to be executed would torture her much more, imo, cause she would be losing the only thing in the world that is important to her.. herself. I am so digusted by her I could just puke all over my keyboard. Her baby goes "missing" and she goes out to fusian... divers thought they found Caylee and KC doesnt blink... even making taunting statements about "they havent even found her clothes yet"... but they find the spot where she knows Caylee's at... and little miss calm and collected totally loses it and has to be sedated .. shows exactly WHAT is important to her. Not her baby, not her parents, not anyone or anything but her own evil self.. I say take THAT away from her!

Yep.

She knows she is caught. I agree that she is a sociopath through and through.

Ok, I just had a light bulb moment!!! She's struggling? Panicked? Anxious? Let's hope LE gives her, oh, some nice new accessories, and a new environment!

New accessories: duct tape -- that'll prevent her outcries.

New environment: Give her a nice, shiney new trash bag! She can curl up and be hidden from everyone.

Oh, and take away all her clothes. We wouldn't want her to struggle with those in her new bed, now would we?

:blowkiss: Can I give you a hand with getting the duct tape on her?

There is only one way to end this "struggle". I have a saying that I try to impress upon my children...."YOUR WORDS SHALL SET YOU FREE"......Casey opening her mouth to speak the truth might not bring her heart peace but it will open the doorway to it. She doesn't need all these highpriced attorney's. She only needs to tell the truth and deal with the consequences of her actions. Until that time(and I don't see it) her struggle will continue, and will be well deserved.

I have not posted in a while but this thread is calling me...

Casey is only struggling because her web of lies has been exposed, her little girl has been found, her parents and friends know she is a terrible liar and murderer and she has NO leverage in the courts anymore...

She is not struggling because of the loss of sweet Caylee... WE ARE!!

That's why!!! kc could care less about CAYLEE, friends or family!
kc is a 'spiteful beach'......................:behindbar

I hope she is suffering, but like everyone said, it is for herself and not for them finding her daughter. She has known all along where the baby was and could have saved all this drama had she taken a deal. But no, she thought she would get to walk out again just as she did before and have everyone at her beck and call, cameras all over her, her so called "supporters" etc.

Now the world knows what kind of a monster she really is, she knows we know what she did. She has to face the cameras and court sooner or later because she will not be able to sit in her cell and have JB do it for her. She asked for a sedative because she is mortified she has been caught!

This is also something that I do not understand in the least. If CA thought Casey wasn't capable of taking good care of Caylee, why in Heaven's name didn't she go after custody of Caylee BEFORE she took action and threw Casey out of the house. It sure wasn't very well thought out in my opinion. Anyone with common sense should have known that when she threw Casey out, that she would also take Caylee with her and put her life in jeopardy.

It was said that there was a ton of snakes where remains were found.

I think they should duct tape kc's hands, feet, mouth and eyes open and roll down there with the snakes. That way should could really "struggle"

I agree, stop coddling the prisoners. I don't care if she is freaking buggin out....she SHOULD be bugging out! I dont want this evil thing in a fog, I want her to KNOW the reality of what is going on. I want her to hear Caylee call for her, to see her pretty little face, to remember what it felt like to feel her kick or hic-cup inside her when she was pregnant. Then I want her to see the pictures of what is left of Caylee now..what SHE has done.

I bet TonE and every other man who screwed her is just sick inside & will haunted forever by Casey in bed with them. :furious:

You are thinking she feels things like you do.

Seriously, I think Casey would be more upset by a card that said her eyebrows were growing together than by any memories of Caylee.

I do not think Casey has it in her to feel empathy for anyone except herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back