Baez is saying that "CASEY is really struggling"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Struggling"..... Are you flippin serious?? Like she "struggled" up the stipper pole??? Or perhaps when she "struggled" to have all those racy pictures taken?? No wait he must mean like how she "struggled" to smile at her family in the court room? Or was it when she "struggled" to get those fake tears out. Whatever........

Now, she will hear the horrible aftermath of what became of her daughter. In her mind maybe everything was in the abstract listening to what happens to a body left out in the elements. Now she knows someone stumbled upon the bag she left little Caylees body in, kicked the bag and the her poor little skull rolled out of the bag even more gruesome now the world knows the fact there was duct tape on her mouth. That should send her over the edge. That little head is not anything like it was the day before when she was singing that precious song to her papa.

All her lies are unraveling and I hope she is too. For her family's sake I hope she chooses to finally tell them the whole truth about what happened and why. But as the judge stated early on "the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers."

JB and only JB can comfort her now. He should immediately give her a hi five and tell her how sexy she is. Just see how fast she recovers!

Better her "struggling" than me "strangling" her. She should be thankful she is on the "inside" NOW!

Probably because she hasn't shaved her legs in two months. :waitasec:

she's really struggling to try and figur how she's gonna extricate herself from the big ole mess she made of her life...and the lives of others. she crys for nobody but herself.

Now, she will hear the horrible aftermath of what became of her daughter. In her mind maybe everything was in the abstract listening to what happens to a body left out in the elements. Now she knows someone stumbled upon the bag she left little Caylees body in, kicked the bag and the her poor little skull rolled out of the bag even more gruesome now the world knows the fact there was duct tape on her mouth. That should send her over the edge. That little head is not anything like it was the day before when she was singing that precious song to her papa.

All her lies are unraveling and I hope she is too. For her family's sake I hope she chooses to finally tell them the whole truth about what happened and why. But as the judge stated early on "the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers."

She will get to see the photos of the remains. However, only her defense attorneys will see her reaction to them. It will only bother her for a moment while spinning another tale. Sorry. That is just how she is. Her lies are unraveling, and she will be angry, not sad.

I hope she can't close her eyes without seeing those huge puppy dog eyes of her trusting daughter.[/QUOTE]

Can we send this to her in a christmas card? can we make a banner with this on it to disply somewhere she can see it?

Until I hear it from a guard or a fellow inmate I really doubt KC is losing it, I wouldn't believe a word from JB.
And if she is "acting" upset she is just that "acting"
She is probably insane enough to believe she will still get off and claim it was the mysterious babysitter!!!

The only time she reacted was when her house of cards crashed down around her before she could go to trial without a body. She is struggling now to figure out how to pin this on someone else. This is the first time in her life where she can not whine or manipulate her way out of a situation and is in a corner from which she can not escape. I am sure it is hard for her to realize that she will never walk amongst the free people of the world again. Her life is laid before her and it is one of bars, razor wire and the same outfit every day forever.

Oh, yeah that and the Bible on her bed.

a fitted orange jumpsuit complete with ankle chain accessories is not her best look, and she knows it.

I think she is struggling because she is sexually deprived.
I think she is struggling because her nails look horrible.
I think she is struggling because the jail shampoo sucks.
I think she is struggling because she is cell phone deprived.
I think she is struggling because myspace is not allowed there.
I think she is struggling because she is hungry for real food.
I think she is struggling because her clothes aren't tight enough.
I think she is struggling because she is ugly without makeup.
I think she is struggling because her panties are made for grannies..
I could go on and on, but assure you it isn't for Caylee!

where is the barf bag? Struggline because she knows she's going to spend the rest of her life in jail. When I heard her reaction I know there isn't any doubt that is Caylee. Miss cocky Casey thought (just like scott peterson) that she was smarter than everyone and she would never get caught. I would love to see her squirm. :clap:
Miss cocky, is right!! :furious:

I wonder if she's still being sedated?

Like everyone here... I feel this is our proof they have found dear Caylee... If she was innocent she would have been struggling from day 1.. meaning June 16th....Not now....Just my Psyc student point of view.... she is a great study.

I think she is struggling because she is sexually deprived.
I think she is struggling because her nails look horrible.
I think she is struggling because the jail shampoo sucks.
I think she is struggling because she is cell phone deprived.
I think she is struggling because myspace is not allowed there.
I think she is struggling because she is hungry for real food.
I think she is struggling because her clothes aren't tight enough.
I think she is struggling because she is ugly without makeup.
I think she is struggling because her panties are made for grannies..
I could go on and on, but assure you it isn't for Caylee!

:clap::hug::takeabow:

Gimme a break, her goose is cooked and she knows it!!!!!!!! Im with others Caylee is my concern, I hope they bring the DP back and Casey frys forever in hell

I hope the thought of the last time she saw her baby's face is echoing in her mind over and over and over and over and I hope it never stops. I hope when she gets details from the autopsy she sees it in her dreams and never gets another night's good sleep again.

Well she's not struggling as long as she's sedated. She's in a drug haze at the moment, probably. How long will the jail continue to comfort her with drugs??? I'd really like to find that out. She's being coddled.

I hope the thought of the last time she saw her baby's face is echoing in her mind over and over and over and over and I hope it never stops. I hope when she gets details from the autopsy she sees it in her dreams and never gets another night's good sleep again.

she does not lose sleep over such things....not in her DNA.

Cry me a river KC.
Are you struggling with whether to eat a
Reeces or a Beef stick?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member