Baez on the Today Show 12/9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a lie. When was she around other inmates long enough to get the name of a lawyer? I think she knows him in some other way that they both do not want to reveal. IMHO.

oh wow, a question I know the answer to (yee haa for me), when she was originally arrested (first time) she was in Gen Pop book in and another inmate gave her his name (no link sorry)

On her parents' July 30th visit to the jail, Casey was so jolly and chipper, and when they showed her the Caylee T-shirts they were wearing, she barely had a reaction. She was too busy thinking of herself and whining because she'd been trying to catch up on sleep she had missed instead of getting emotional over seeing her baby's picture of those shirts. Wouldn't anyone else have teared up over seeing the shirts?

George told her the house was very quiet - and she laughed! The house is quiet because CAYLEE ISN'T THERE and her mother is in jail and all Casey does is laugh! She also makes goofy faces when her dad talks seriously about Caylee. It's as if Casey wants to get onto another subject - herself.

Her parents were dead serious during the visit but Casey was jolly. WTF!!

The t-shirt thing was big for me too. She didnt even have a reaction when she saw the pic of caylee.
She didnt have pics of caylee in her cell either. She cant look at her babies picture....now thats saying something.

And I second the WTF!!

*snipped*What is the difference between telling the story now and telling it later at court? *snipped

Telling the story in court, and if it is believed, becomes the "real" story. True or not. Telling it now would only serve to allow it to be picked apart by ......well, us, I guess.

The question isn't about the difference. It is if there is viable evidence to a living breathing Caylee, why have they not brought her home?

Wow. I hope he knows what he is doing. Because he seems to dig his hole a little more each time. Now hes down to " KC will say what happened and you will all understand".

What a complete and utter moron.

Good morning, They just finished the segment on Caylee where Baez was interviewed by Matt Lauer. Matt didn't completely throw him soft balls.

He asked Baez if Casey is innocent, why haven't they put in for delay of trial, so they can be sure to find Caylee. Baez responds that his client is innocent and she wants her day in court to tell her side of the story.

Per Baez, the public is making assumptions based on HALF of the story. Casey wants her day in court to clear her name and tell her story.

OK - WHAT story? Is this what they did in Baez' office for 5 and 6 hours everyday. Research and spin an elaborate tale that will be told in court?

Makes ya think, doesn't it?
if Kc is going to tell her story in count- doed that mean Baez is going to put her on the stan. Not even Baez could be that stupid --could he

The t-shirt thing was big for me too. She didnt even have a reaction when she saw the pic of caylee.
She didnt have pics of caylee in her cell either. She cant look at her babies picture....now thats saying something.

And I second the WTF!!

I've never done this before, bwi, but I'm going to disagree with you. I think Casey CAN look at Caylee's picture, she simply has no interest in it. She'd much rather look at pictures of herself.

The fact that KC has never told what happened, and probably never will, makes me think that whatever happened to Caylee was so terribly heinous that she'd rather live in the pen the rest of her days than to admit what she either did to Caylee or whatever she allowed to happen to her.

So I am going to believe that something so horrific happened that she cannot begin to even think about letting another human being know. So whatever "story" she comes up with at this late date.........I refuse to believe. I know many people who feel that way.

I am one of the folks who feel that in the last video of Caylee with her GGPa, the child looked scared. That was my very first gut impression. She had less than 24 hours to live. That's what the A's are left with. I truly wonder what they think when they see the video.

So let Jose & KC spin, spin, spin. That web only entangles KC to the point of no return.

I agree to a point..but honestly, what was stopping Casey all those times a camera was around and Baez wasn't? I don't think she did ever, or will ever tell the truth. She has had many opportunities, including telling her parents when she was released from jail. A grieving, scared mother would tell someone if their primary focus was finding their daughter.
And I agree with you about Baez, its not about finding Caylee for him, he is just another ring leader in this circus..His focus is himself only..it was never about this child to him, it has always been about his name and his pockets.

If she ever talks, its not likely to be in front of all the cameras, imo. and yes she has had numerous oportunities to talk, but the time she was ready to crack for whatever reason, she was stopped by Jose. Actually, it may have even been twice, IIRC.
(The letter, and then when they arrested her the last time.)
I'm pretty certain that as long as Jose is her representation, she wont talk. Now if he were a good man, and a good attorney, he wouldve taken the states offer way back when, and advised her to talk and then get her the best deal he could. Her honesty would have worked in her favour with a jury.
In an effort to protect his client (aka: make a name for himself) he made the public have an extremely negative bias toward kc......not that she needed much help LOL

I've never done this before, bwi, but I'm going to disagree with you. I think Casey CAN look at Caylee's picture, she simply has no interest in it. She'd much rather look at pictures of herself.

lol...your right cw. Its her blank look when she does see the pics...like, 'whatever...no big deal'.

I will be so glad when we get to see KC marched out of the court room for the last time. She won't have to put pepper on her finger tips to get a few tears that day, but we all know they will be tears for herself, not Caylee. Caylee, pure innocence, betrayed by her whole family. I have never seen this before and I pray that I never do again.

Good morning, They just finished the segment on Caylee where Baez was interviewed by Matt Lauer. Matt didn't completely throw him soft balls.

He asked Baez if Casey is innocent, why haven't they put in for delay of trial, so they can be sure to find Caylee. Baez responds that his client is innocent and she wants her day in court to tell her side of the story.

Per Baez, the public is making assumptions based on HALF of the story. Casey wants her day in court to clear her name and tell her story.

OK - WHAT story? Is this what they did in Baez' office for 5 and 6 hours everyday. Research and spin an elaborate tale that will be told in court?

Makes ya think, doesn't it?

I think the story is going to be Columbian drug lords had something to do with it.

The fact that KC has never told what happened, and probably never will, makes me think that whatever happened to Caylee was so terribly heinous that she'd rather live in the pen the rest of her days than to admit what she either did to Caylee or whatever she allowed to happen to her.

it's not that what happened was so heinous, it's that if KC told the truth something heinous would happen to her.

BS BS, sick of this attorney. Let get to trial.

I'm with you, its so obvious HE's Full of Crap!

We have heard it all right here on WS. This website has everything you want to know about this crime. What card does he think he's holding?
Give me a break?:banghead:

I think that is a lie. When was she around other inmates long enough to get the name of a lawyer? I think she knows him in some other way that they both do not want to reveal. IMHO.

nice catch. you don't ask around the jail house for the name of a good lawyer...

What's really sad to see in the jailhouse tapes is that when Casey is crying and talking about missing Caylee and wanting to see her again she looks up and to the left.

On her parents' July 30th visit to the jail, Casey was so jolly and chipper, and when they showed her the Caylee T-shirts they were wearing, she barely had a reaction. She was too busy thinking of herself and whining because she'd been trying to catch up on sleep she had missed instead of getting emotional over seeing her baby's picture of those shirts. Wouldn't anyone else have teared up over seeing the shirts?

George told her the house was very quiet - and she laughed! The house is quiet because CAYLEE ISN'T THERE and her mother is in jail and all Casey does is laugh! She also makes goofy faces when her dad talks seriously about Caylee. It's as if Casey wants to get onto another subject - herself.

Her parents were dead serious during the visit but Casey was jolly. WTF!!

And I second the WTF!!

Shall we add in the fact that KC spent the next several weeks after Caylee's "supposed" disappearance away from her parent's home and all the reminders of precious Caylee. Even after she returned home she slept on the floor of her parent's bedroom. Hmmmmm .... sounds like she may have been haunted by her own actions.

It took a very short time for KC to disassociate herself and delete almost all of the pictures of Caylee. Now the focus would be all back on the perp herself. KC's demeanor in the video's and lack of genuine love and concern for her daughter's well being are clearly evident.

Attention....whether negative or positive - KC got what she wanted!

The only person forcing Casey to be in jail until trial is Casey herself. If there is a TRUTH anywhere in any of her stories and she has adamantly refused to give it. Instead, she plays "Clue" and expects LE to figure out who Mrs. Peacock and Miss Scarlet are and where they could have killed Col. Mustard with the candlestick (or chloroform) in the Music Room.

If Casey wants out of jail because she is "100% innocent" it is time to talk to LE. Taking it to trial, she'll take her chances. I know from my perspective, with just what has been released, I would find her guilty. If Caylee were indeed to be produced at a later date, I guess LE would be forced to release her. But as far as I can see, there is no verifiable proof of the still living Caylee and too many pieces of evidence that point to her demise. But I guess that's the risk she's willing to take. Okay then, Casey. See you behind the defendant's table.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA. You do NOT wait and gamble on the vote of a Jury if you are 100% innocent.

No, this would not give me reasonable doubt. Not even a little bit. I can't understand any of this anymore. Seriously, many many people have been sexually abused. Many Many people have mental and emotional disorders. There is a proper course of treatment for these things. There is help out there and the path that Casey and Cindy and George for that matter have taken is NOT THE NORM. I don't care what Casey's reasons are for murdering, hiding, selling, losing, protecting....Caylee were. It would not matter to me if God forbid George was abusing Caylee and Casey wanted to (murder)protect her from that. There is a way to deal with these things. I don't think there is any Casey code or missing pieces to this puzzle. Casey murdered her daughter because she was beginning to become an inconvienence in her life. Cindy and George should have sought out help for their daughter a long time ago (if she has a mental incapacity) because claiming that she has one now is no excuse in my eyes. There is no excuse for any of these people and they should all be held responsible for their part in this bizarre fiasco.

:dance::clap::dance::clap:

You know what it makes me think?

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Ok, so the man is doing his job- I dont really give a crap about that. A job is not more important than finding caylee.

If baez wasnt in the picture, we would know where Caylee is right now. KC was going to talk. He stopped her.And WTH? What is the difference between telling the story now and telling it later at court?

Enough of the damn game playing. Its about Caylee. Not you, making a name for yourself Mr Baez.

I don't think she was going to tell the truth when she wanted to talk to them. Nothing is stopping her from telling them the truth now, and nothing was stopping her then.

She was going to do what Casey does, lie lie lie and then lie some more. In her world if you tell enough lies or the same one over and over enough times the people around you either start to believe you or give up out of exhaustion.

She told them she wanted to talk, conferred with Baez who for once in his life gave her decent advice and said no. More lies on the record would not help her. She has no moral code whatsoever, she doesn't care about her daughter or her parents. She cares about Casey and was going to try to tell them something that would keep her from going to jail. The truth certainly ain't gonna do that.

Perhaps in the beginning he was her client....uhm... in a different capacity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero