Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I were an inmate, I would expect my attorney to know the rules and as an officer of the law to do right by me. Harmless or not he knows the rules. If it was ok, then why not give it to the jail to give her. NOT !! Flagrant disegard for authority, gosh that reminds me of someone with the initials KC. :banghead:

I can't imagine KC would get in trouble for it unless she had tried to hide it. The prisons I've been to, you don't hand properly directly to an inmate...you have to fill out forms and check it in through jail officials who give you a receipt for it etc.

ETA...I haven't been "in jail" but have had to visit them.

Linda Kenney-Baden has obviously had a full makeover (including a facelift, I suspect) and has lost weight since the Specter trial. During that trial she was overweight, wore ill-fitting clothing and her hair was an awful, home-bleached looking, overprocessed mess. There were numerous discussions of her poor appearance, with commenters who are professional hairdressers offering to consult free with her to let her know what needed to be done with her hair. (Cut it, treat it, etc.)

LKBs looks changed so much from the time of the Spectre trial that I literally didn't recognize her the first time she reappeared on TV as a Talking Head after her makeover.
It was that much of a difference.

Whether she now considers herself qualified to advise others in "courtroom appearance" I do not know. But at least now she seems to be aware that it is important and would most likely know who to consult on such matters.

Casey's jacket was indeed ill-fitting. It was pulling badly at the button over the chest and just did not fit her well on the overall. Weight gain would account for this if it was her jacket to begin with.

Someone must have instructed her not to wear any makeup for her court appearance. And this is a woman who was obviously used to wearing quite a bit of eye makeup at all times, as evidenced by her "eye wiping technique" when she cries. She is wiping her eyes in a manner to try to stop the makeup from running down her face a la the Tammy Fae Baker look. (I know this because I have done it myself, recognized what she was doing right away.)

She would also have been given instructions how to wear her hair. Judging from her last appearance, her hair IS long enough to be pulled back and up. I doubt she has the availability of a hairpiece while in jail.

Last but not least, does anyone else thnk that Lsa Bloom of TrueTV looks wa-a-a-ay
dfferent lately? What's up wth that? And yes, I see that she has a different hairstyle.

I did notice Lisa Bloom looking "well rested and refreshed", she looked good.

That hair do of Casey's resembled a squirrel's nest on her head, ugh, jmo.
I expect in one of her court appearances Casey will resort to wearing
a Mother Theresa habit.

:camera:

Haven't read the entire thread yet, but my first thought was: If the bracelet was in a jacket pocket, perhaps it wasn't intentional? If the blazer was originally KC's and she wore it at any time while out on bail, she could just have easily taken the bracelet off and left it in the pocket.

Flash forward: "Send over some dress clothes for KC." No one checks the pockets, why would you?

If in jacket pocket, it might just be a plain old simple oversight.

It's like the Dave Letterman skit, 'Is this something, or is this nothing?' We need more info on the location of the bracelet, and about the jacket before we can determine that.

If it was in the sock, well that's an easier matter to form a definite opinion on.

Maybe Casey needs to have a jailhouse haircut instead of that awful bun. Short and spiked would be appropriate, imo.

snipped

Wouldn't be the first time, hmm?

WFTV wanted to hurry and be the first with the info. The paper had time to look into it a little more thoroughly. I usually go to the WFTV site first for information about this story, because they often break the stories, but I take their reports with a grain of salt.

Actually, I was watching / DVR'ing all the newscasts yesterday, and WKMG and WESH were the first to report on it in their 5 PM newscasts, not WFTV. And both WESH and WKMG reported that it was in the sock.

I was thinking bald? You know, as prep for the electrodes.
Yes. Bald would be even better since there would be no reason to purchase shampoos and hair products. She could save the money for more important things like People magazines and shrimp coctails!

Actually, I was watching / DVR'ing all the newscasts yesterday, and WKMG and WESH were the first to report on it in their 5 PM newscasts, not WFTV. And both WESH and WKMG reported that it was in the sock.

musik, I can't watch because I'm three states away, so I was going off the articles posted online. I didn't see anything pertaining to the sock bracelet in a quick scan of the other two stations' website articles... but thanks for the info.

I'm not sure the clothing came from the Anthony home. That blazer did not fit right at all, and it surely was not her style.

I'm tellin y'all, if you listen to when she was brought in or somewhere there in the beginning, KC says asks JBoz a question and he says my wife, blah, blah, and she says tell her thank you, or thanks. Methinks his wife got the blazer for her. That's the way I heard it anyway.

Todd Black is saying that CINDY put the bracelet with the clothes. Garcia and Baez have no comment. Conway denies.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-funeral,0,3557843.story

Snips:

But a spokesman for Baez, who goes by the name Todd Black, said Cindy Anthony, not Baez, provided the clothing. Conway denied that.

A lawyer working with Baez on the Anthony case, José Garcia, said the firm would have no comment.

I'm tellin ya.....Todd Black and JBaez are never seen in the same place at the same time. Methinks Todd Black is Baez's alter ego that lives in a fax machine. To the fax machine, Robin.

musik, I can't watch because I'm three states away, so I was going off the articles posted online. I didn't see anything pertaining to the sock bracelet in a quick scan of the other two stations' website articles... but thanks for the info.

No prob... there are many minor things in the various station's newscasts that never make it online, unfortunately. Which is why I DVR them all on newsworthy days. Many times some detail in their 4 PM newscast won't be in the 5 or 6 PM newscast, and vice versa.

I wish they would archive them all online, in order, but that would be a huge amount of of data.

I'm tellin y'all, if you listen to when she was brought in or somewhere there in the beginning, KC says asks JBoz a question and he says my wife, blah, blah, and she says tell her thank you, or thanks. Methinks his wife got the blazer for her. That's the way I heard it anyway.

Nothing in this case is ever cut and dry, you know? According to reports, Baez wanted Casey to wear the bracelet, which suggests that he is the one who stuck it in the socks. Now he apparently is blaming it on Cindy. I can't imagine what Casey would have been thanking Mrs. Baez for if not the clothing....Well, I can...but I can't post that here.

The Orlando Sentinel article doesn't even mention socks. Did we see white socks on KC?

Yes, she had on white socks and black shoes, the socks looks to be like new white athletic socks.

Haven't read the entire thread yet, but my first thought was: If the bracelet was in a jacket pocket, perhaps it wasn't intentional? If the blazer was originally KC's and she wore it at any time while out on bail, she could just have easily taken the bracelet off and left it in the pocket.

Flash forward: "Send over some dress clothes for KC." No one checks the pockets, why would you?

If in jacket pocket, it might just be a plain old simple oversight.

It's like the Dave Letterman skit, 'Is this something, or is this nothing?' We need more info on the location of the bracelet, and about the jacket before we can determine that.

If it was in the sock, well that's an easier matter to form a definite opinion on.

An attorney who receives articles of clothing to bring to an inmate in jail always checks for contraband because it is known that families will try to sneak letters and other things in and because the attorney knows the jail is supposed to check for such things. If JB didn't put it in himself then he knew it was there and did nothing. If he didn't put it in and didn't know then he shouldn't be representing inmates. Ultimately, the buck stops with the lawyer because it has to.

I'm tellin ya.....Todd Black and JBaez are never seen in the same place at the same time. Methinks Todd Black is Baez's alter ego that lives in a fax machine. To the fax machine, Robin.

Lol...sorta like Donny Osmond who lived in my transistor radio for a period...:crazy: We dated...;)

Good theory :dance:

One small potential problem - I think I heard Natisha on the NG show say that she had actually spoken to Todd Black.....

An attorney who receives articles of clothing to bring to an inmate in jail always checks for contraband because it is known that families will try to sneak letters and other things in and because the attorney knows the jail is supposed to check for such things. If JB didn't put it in himself then he knew it was there and did nothing. If he didn't put it in and didn't know then he shouldn't be representing inmates. Ultimately, the buck stops with the lawyer because it has to.

*nods* No 2 ways about it...

Todd Black is saying that CINDY put the bracelet with the clothes. Garcia and Baez have no comment. Conway denies.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-funeral,0,3557843.story

Snips:

But a spokesman for Baez, who goes by the name Todd Black, said Cindy Anthony, not Baez, provided the clothing. Conway denied that.

A lawyer working with Baez on the Anthony case, José Garcia, said the firm would have no comment.

I figured it was Cindy. I can't imagine why JB would risk it and Cindy thinks she can get away with just about anything, so not surprised. Plus, I doubt very much JB has gone into the bracelet business...thats G & C's domain.

TYVM for that clarity. Makes sense.

So, for me the question now is, was this deliberate on JB's part, or an example of laziness for not checking? Ultimately still carries weight of responsibility either way, but I'd like to know that answer for certain.

Next on the agenda: will another complaint be filed against JB for this, and if so, by whom? The Jail?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back