Baez wants detectives investigated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
By spending valuable time on all these ridiculous side issues, JB is all but screaming that they don't have a case, and is scrambling to find anything and everything to shift focus from Casey to anybody and I do mean ANYBODY else!
Apparently in situations such as this, reality means little to nothing. Evidently creating chaos is the order of the day. Put everything in the blender and let it fly, then present the resultant mess to the public as reasonable doubt. Good golly miss molly!

I bet JB is regretting his comments about LE right now. When the walls come tumbilin down. & we have front row seats.

Truly the events of today are the ultimate vindication as if there were really any question.

How's that looking for you now Jose? I really can't believe he asked for this, was it cause KC said they were mean to her? We heard it on tape JB, most of us would have resorted to physical contact when she wouldn't say where her baby was left. They were the very model of restraint. They all should be given commendations.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

(snip)
BAEZ WANTS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATED

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.

Good luck with that. Personnel files are NOT public record.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

(snip)
BAEZ WANTS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATED

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.

Good luck with that. Personnel files are NOT public record. Maybe they could get his legal background too.

Oh you got to be kidding me. What other stupid things is he going to ask for. He knows very well that he won't be able to get that. It is private info. Geez anything to say that LE is wrong and can't do their job.

I have come to believe he is really trying for an inadequate defense for KC........

He is a blathering idiot and unfortunately it won't be hard to prove he was inadequate.

Maybe since the body was found, it can turn back into a DP case and they will get the other DP attorney involved.

I have come to believe he is really trying for an inadequate defense for KC........

He is a blathering idiot and unfortunately it won't be hard to prove he was inadequate.

Maybe since the body was found, it can turn back into a DP case and they will get the other DP attorney involved.

He is so out of his league, I love watching him make a royal a$$ out of himself. He may be plotting some great defense, i.e., accidental death, kidnapping, inadequate defense, but it doesn't matter, he will not be successful. He should have handed this case over to someone more qualified long ago, and he knows it...but like Geregos, he can't resist the lime light, IMO. Jerk.

While I hate to say it, Baez is new at this. He is not DP qualified, don't even know if he has a background in criminal defense. He is screwing up but not too bad. He just files things too early and loves the press to much. Yes, it is like watching paint dry watching him do this. He is trying new lawyer strategies. He is not doing himself any favors that is for sure. But he is just new to this. Hopefully co-counsel will reign him in soon. (Guess that started today.)

I wonder if the judges are all sitting around a Judges Table laughing their robes off saying" Hey,did ya hear the one about JoseB?

Sarcasm: What is he afraid of...they're trying to find Caylee (who is alive and missing, he claims) and that could only help his client!

Truth: She's 'had' and he knows it...even before today.

While I hate to say it, Baez is new at this. He is not DP qualified, don't even know if he has a background in criminal defense. He is screwing up but not too bad. He just files things too early and loves the press to much. Yes, it is like watching paint dry watching him do this. He is trying new lawyer strategies. He is not doing himself any favors that is for sure. But he is just new to this. Hopefully co-counsel will reign him in soon. (Guess that started today.)

In his presser this afternoon JB said that he isn't new at this. He said that he has defended someone on 1st degree murder charges (I think he lost and the guy is serving LWOP, not sure though).

Hahahahaha~ Can't win this case because your client is guilty so might as well go after the good guys to try and discredit them instead. Doesn't surprise me. Good luck, JB! They are two of the best detectives OCSO has and they aren't afraid of you. Would you like the personnel files on the FBI agents, too?!

Perhaps it is time for a deeper background check on JB?!
-----------
Bingo!! you have this one right.It is time for him to get his case in order,I keep wondering how he passed the Bar! Maybe it is time LE. does some investigating.He has his nose everywhere but where it belongs.He shouldn't be given any more continuances,too much time on his hands now.Oh! will he pick up papers on these two men or does he want them delivered and read to him? He should have been on the scene today when they picked up the remains!! I am Law stupid and I know that!!

What is going to say .....that OCSD is framing Casey?

Im afraid this is just the beginning of the finger pointing and trying to place blame on someone else......

what is it about JB and KC and shovels

they like digging themselves in deeper holes - i guess :crazy::crazy:

i think i hate his guts too

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member