Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I assume the jail she's in is the same one where Sam Bankman-Fried was held because it's the only jail in the Bahamas

Women's section of Fox Hill prison

I am a bit confused here. The evidence and plan was found on her phone that LE found at the scene of another crime. Was she there, and if she was, what right did LE have to look in her phone if she wasn't involved with the burglary at the grill?

I am a bit confused here. The evidence and plan was found on her phone that LE found at the scene of another crime. Was she there, and if she was, what right did LE have to look in her phone if she wasn't involved with the burglary at the grill?
I may be wrong but from what I understand it wasn’t her phone they found evidence on but A phone. So it could’ve been either the boyfriend or to-be hitman who was being investigated due to the bar burglary when the authorities found the messages tying her to the plot.

IDK Bahamas laws about looking through phones, but the articles I read said it wasn't clear whose phone it was.

Unless she's the burglar, it wasn't her phone.

Bahamian police say they uncovered the plot on July 16, while searching the phone and social media app of a suspected burglar.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back