Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After looking at her social media, I would love to hear her side as to why she flushed a seemingly idyllic privileged life down the toilet by first cheating and then plotting a murder. Wonder if her hubby had any clue as to what she was up to ?

After looking at her social media, I would love to hear her side as to why she flushed a seemingly idyllic privileged life down the toilet by first cheating and then plotting a murder. Wonder if her hubby had any clue as to what she was up to ?
My current understanding is that the husband discovered the affair, then filed for a divorce. Reports are that the couple was estranged. Perhaps she was living at their property in the Bahamas? Only by sweet serendipity did this case fall into the laps of the proper authorities. I remain grateful.

JMOO as this is a breaking story

I half expect her attorney to come up with a defense that she was set up and gaslighted by these two thugs so that they would get their hands on the husband's money after the lover marries and ditches her (or even disappears her).

I hope LE has access to all digital communication so that it can be established exactly what the plot was and who initially authored it. If not her, at least it appears she was complicit. Can't deny that.

None of them are brightest bulbs as it is, given their traceable communications.

I feel very sorry for the children.

I half expect her attorney to come up with a defense that she was set up and gaslighted by these two thugs so that they would get their hands on the husband's money after the lover marries and ditches her (or even disappears her).

I hope LE has access to all digital communication so that it can be established exactly what the plot was and who initially authored it. If not her, at least it appears she was complicit. Can't deny that.

None of them are brightest bulbs as it is, given their traceable communications.

This is exactly why I hope the Feds can charge her too. I'm concerned about the technical expertise of Bahamian LE and she will be able to weasel her way out of this. Hopefully they are as good at digging into digital communications as the FBI is.

"Texts in preparation for the supposed murder attempt incriminated the suspects, according to The New York Post.

The evidence was found during an investigation into a robbery at a Great Guana Cay bar."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/american-mother-of-three-arrested-in-bahamas-over-alleged-plot-to-kill-ex-football-star-husband/ar-AA1eyNIV

I believe it's already been noted that the Trio, including LS, TB and FN, were using WhatsApp in order to communicate. That app is on the robbery suspect's phone. It's where the police found the Trio's communications regarding the Plot to Murder Robert Shiver. This is not my first encounter with a murder that also involved WhatsApp in a love affair [SuzanneMorphew]. Ppl think it's secure and private and it is until the spouse or the cops find it.

Screenshot 2023-07-30 10.27.13 PM.png
https://www.whatsapp.com/privacy

Screenshot 2023-07-30 10.42.32 PM.png
https://bahamascourtnews.com/woman-lover-charged-in-plot-to-kill-husband/

As do I - at least it appears on social media that she adores her children. If she is arraigned and convicted, she's looking at a lengthy stay @ Fox Hill prison during which she would likely miss all of the kids' school years.

All that for an affair ? Makes you wonder if she's had a few other flings along the way.

As do I - at least it appears on social media that she adores her children. If she is arraigned and convicted, she's looking at a lengthy stay @ Fox Hill prison during which she would likely miss all of the kids' school years.

All that for an affair ? Makes you wonder if she's had a few other flings along the way.
It might appear that she adores her children (and it's assumed moms do), but she certainly didn't respect them if she was plotting to kill their father.

Her good looks and pretty social media posts mean nothing, imo, except, perhaps, she's a hypocrite.

jmo

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wonder if she just wanted out of a small town ( pop. 3,700) and into what she may have thought was a more exciting and free style of life. Many people are suffering greatly from her choices, The toothpaste is out of th tube and she can't put it back. MOO MOO MOO
I suspect the opposite. As a pretty young widow, she would've been the belle of the ball in small-town Alabama, getting lots of sympathy and support. Plus, a boyfriend in the Bahamas.

jmo

Edited to add: Corrected below that it should be Georgia, not Alabama, but that same idea stands.

Last edited:
I wonder if she just wanted out of a small town ( pop. 3,700) and into what she may have thought was a more exciting and free style of life. Many people are suffering greatly from her choices, The toothpaste is out of th tube and she can't put it back. MOO MOO MOO

The family lives in Thomasville Georgia, not Alabama. Still pretty small considering ...

I am a bit confused here. The evidence and plan was found on her phone that LE found at the scene of another crime. Was she there, and if she was, what right did LE have to look in her phone if she wasn't involved with the burglary at the grill?
Every country has different privacy protocols.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back