Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shame of divorce, especially since it was the husband who wanted to divorce her. She portrayed herself as perfect. She didn't want to face that people would see her as a fallen woman by her own fault. And, she might have predicted plenty of support as a pretty widowed mom to young kids. That's my take on it. A mix of shame, pride, shallowness, and hypocrisy.

jmo
Well that backfired didn't it?

Instead now she will be better known as fallen, shallow, hypocritical, shameful and unchristian.

Shame of divorce, especially since it was the husband who wanted to divorce her. She portrayed herself as perfect. She didn't want to face that people would see her as a fallen woman by her own fault. And, she might have predicted plenty of support as a pretty widowed mom to young kids. That's my take on it. A mix of shame, pride, shallowness, and hypocrisy.

jmo
I think all of that plus she may not want to share custody and have to deal with him the rest of her life.

Is anyone else curious about what her bf looks like? Why would he agree to help her kill her estranged husband?!
Is her bf a Bahamian national, or is he from the U.S. ?
Just wondering.
If he's from the Bahamas, had they met earlier, on a previous vacay ?
I took a look/read around, and not much info. about the boyfriend is out there.

From the looks of it, Robert was providing well for her.
Maybe he was (in her opinion /) working too much or didn't meet all of her needs in the way she expected ?
Whatever.
I'm thankful Robert's life was spared !

Horrible woman.
Omo.
Imo.

Is her bf a Bahamian national, or is he from the U.S. ?
Just wondering.
If he's from the Bahamas, had they met earlier, on a previous vacay ?
I took a look/read around, and not much info. about the boyfriend is out there.

From the looks of it, Robert was providing well for her.
Maybe he was (in her opinion /) working too much or didn't meet all of her needs in the way she expected ?
Whatever.
I'm thankful Robert's life was spared !

Horrible woman.
Omo.
Imo.

Curious why his and the hitman's photos are being withheld from the press when all three were arrested.
Another bizarre true crime.

I suspect the opposite. As a pretty young widow, she would've been the belle of the ball in small-town Alabama, getting lots of sympathy and support. Plus, a boyfriend in the Bahamas.

jmo

Edited to add: Corrected below that it should be Georgia, not Alabama, but that same idea stands.
From what I’ve seen of the bf, hes not much. I didn’t get it before, now I don’t get it even more.

Hey, I’m a poet and didn’t know it , lol.

The Shivers had been locked in a bitter battle over the custody of their three young children and the future of their multi-million dollar estate, according to court records..

Part of the ongoing dispute was over ownership of the family's $2.5million, 8,000 square foot, home in Thomasville, where the pair lived.

As part of the divorce, Robert sought custody of their three children and total ownership of their Georgia mansion. The divorce filing also refer to a private jet, access to which Lindsay claimed she had been denied.

more :

The Shivers had been locked in a bitter battle over the custody of their three young children and the future of their multi-million dollar estate, according to court records..

Part of the ongoing dispute was over ownership of the family's $2.5million, 8,000 square foot, home in Thomasville, where the pair lived.

As part of the divorce, Robert sought custody of their three children and total ownership of their Georgia mansion. The divorce filing also refer to a private jet, access to which Lindsay claimed she had been denied.

more :

Lindsay responded to the initial filing that her extramarital affair was during a separation and 'legally condoned by husband', according to the records.

She similarly wanted full custody of the children and sole us of their house.

'Wife feels unsafe in the marital home and has installed locks on the interior doors of the home for protection,' her attorney wrote and requested a restraining order against Robert.

'Husband has abused the wife in the home in the children's presence on multiple occasions, not only physically but also mentally and emotionally,' the filing alleges.

Lindsay was due to be deposed in a divorce hearing on July 18, just before her arrest, but the hearing was pushed back to October 31, according to the court documents.

This lady is totally reminding me of Kouri Richins, except no boyfriend is found with Kouri. However, they both want to act all innocent and picture perfect, but their lives are anything but! So glad this husband is alive and well and able to raise and protect his littles!

Oh my!!

Lindsay Shiver is pictured on a private jet. In the divorce proceedings, an attorney writes on her behalf that she was denied access to 'the jet' and says the extramarital affair took place with her husband's permission and knowledge

Riiiiightttt!! That is why he immediately filed for divorce!

Lindsay responded to the initial filing that her extramarital affair was during a separation and 'legally condoned by husband', according to the records.

I am sure the murder plot was also "with her husband's permission"! Or, maybe he just "set her up" and put those messages on her phone!! {{Sarcasm}}

Last edited:
Oh my!!

Lindsay Shiver is pictured on a private jet. In the divorce proceedings, an attorney writes on her behalf that she was denied access to 'the jet' and says the extramarital affair took place with her husband's permission and knowledge

Riiiiightttt!! That is why he immediately filed for divorce!

None of it matters. Whether or not husband was fighting for custody or the jet, whether or not husband condoned her affair....you don't plot to kill him!

Also, this is example 4,724 not to be impressed by what people post on social media. If it looks perfect and "better than you," remember it's probably not.

jmo

She similarly wanted full custody of the children and sole us of their house.

'Wife feels unsafe in the marital home and has installed locks on the interior doors of the home for protection,' her attorney wrote and requested a restraining order against Robert.

'Husband has abused the wife in the home in the children's presence on multiple occasions, not only physically but also mentally and emotionally,' the filing alleges.

Lindsay was due to be deposed in a divorce hearing on July 18, just before her arrest, but the hearing was pushed back to October 31, according to the court documents.
bbm

IF there was domestic abuse going on, was the police involved in any of the incidents? Wouldn't a restraining order be given fairly quickly if the wife was proven to be injured or in danger? Was she injured?
If she was in danger, would she not leave the home with the children, to take refuge with her parents?
I know DV is a very complicated issue, and very often the victim is unable to act.
But then she was in the Bahamas property, with the boyfriend around.

Regardless, you don't plot murder especially when it appears the principal dispute is about the house and custody of the kids.

Lindsay Shiver, alleged lover, accused hitman denied emergency bail bid

None of it matters. Whether or not husband was fighting for custody or the jet, whether or not husband condoned her affair....you don't plot to kill him!

Also, this is example 4,724 not to be impressed by what people post on social media. If it looks perfect and "better than you," remember it's probably not.

jmo

Or if they are constantly bragging about how great their life is, it probably isn't that great

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky
Back