Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After watching the APR 30 police cam twice, it is very clear to me that R and his family were and remain in danger. LS needs to be kept very far from them. She's poison to the fam. I hope they can somehow secrete and secure their locations.

Her mother apparently received an alarming "threatening" text from Lindsay. Her mother told the Police LS possesses a gun. By the time July 20 rolls around, Lindsay's hiring Robert's killer.

It's devastating child custody testimony she could have avoided but she wanted to create a record that then became damning to her side. Can RS show police cam footage to the Jury that will hear his divorce case?

I don't see the MIL gaslighting LS. I see LS trying to be in control. She has no business, especially before the divorce was finalized, saying that the in-laws cannot see the children. They had visited her parents, RS is trying to be civil in my opinion. I bet her parents are not happy with her behavior either.

I see her as an extremely controlling individual that will stop at nothing to get her way!

After watching the APR 30 police cam twice, it is very clear to me that R and his family were and remain in danger. LS needs to be kept very far from them. She's poison to the fam. I hope they can somehow secrete and secure their locations.

Her mother apparently received an alarming "threatening" text from Lindsay. Her mother told the Police LS possesses a gun. By the time July 20 rolls around, Lindsay's hiring Robert's killer.

It's devastating child custody testimony she could have avoided but she wanted to create a record that then became damning to her side. Can RS show police cam footage to the Jury that will hear his divorce case?
I doubt this cam footage will help her defense either. She seemed to be threatening them in at least subtle ways at that time, before her arrest.

I also wonder if any of those texts were sent while she was in the states. If so, could that not also include charges here? @PrairieWind, could you opine? TIA

Jmo

I had wondered if drugs were involved with LS and influencing her decision making. I can’t think of many other reasons she would be on the path she is on unless she has other mental health issues that have recently surfaced.

IMOO

CourtTV link::

This is nowhere near the whole video. CTV used (and credited) Plunder for the Shiver body cam video she released a few weeks ago. I didn't notice Plunder's logo on this CTV video like last time, but they may have just used the parts of her video that didn't have her logo on the screen.

I doubt this cam footage will help her defense either. She seemed to be threatening them in at least subtle ways at that time, before her arrest.

I also wonder if any of those texts were sent while she was in the states. If so, could that not also include charges here? @PrairieWind, could you opine? TIA

Jmo
Yes I think if she had been texting to her bf about a hit while she was in Georgia that Georgia could charge her as well. But they may just defer to the Bahamas for now at least.

Yes I think if she had been texting to her bf about a hit while she was in Georgia that Georgia could charge her as well. But they may just defer to the Bahamas for now at least.

If she was texting BoyFriend about issues related to the intended murder of her husband while in the US, I think RS would want to include that information in the divorce proceedings.

It's up to the local prosecutors and LE if they want to formally open a case against her here in the US, and I'm sure they have their hands busy with other problems. Right now it's best to have The Bahamas prosecute the case. If she is found guilty and sent to prison in The Bahamas, it will be very difficult to maintain contact with her children. The thought of taking those kids to a Bahamain prison to visit her is really harsh and painful to think about.

The only good thing about a US prosecution and guilty verdict or plea in the US is the possibility of being incarcerated in the US and being able to see her children more often and without the extra drama of international travel.

If she was texting BoyFriend about issues related to the intended murder of her husband while in the US, I think RS would want to include that information in the divorce proceedings.

It's up to the local prosecutors and LE if they want to formally open a case against her here in the US, and I'm sure they have their hands busy with other problems. Right now it's best to have The Bahamas prosecute the case. If she is found guilty and sent to prison in The Bahamas, it will be very difficult to maintain contact with her children. The thought of taking those kids to a Bahamain prison to visit her is really harsh and painful to think about.

The only good thing about a US prosecution and guilty verdict or plea in the US is the possibility of being incarcerated in the US and being able to see her children more often and without the extra drama of international travel.
If I were RS's attorney, I would prob not touch it. Just refer to the Bahamian prosecution. If I am RS (and I want to really hammer her, which I am not really seeing yet) I would want the prosecution to stay in the Bahamas. If the Georgia or the US brings charges, Bahamas may drop theirs, who knows. He wouldn't want that. She can't leave the Bahamas, which means she can't really get access to the kids. I doubt in a case like this that the divorce Judge is going to allow the kids out of the country. And if so, only under very closely supervised conditions. If I am RS, i would push the divorce forward. Clearly he needs an immediate temporary custody order. I'd be stunned if that isn't already in place actually. She is out of jail now so she can meet with her attorney and participate in the divorce proceedings.

I'm anxious to learn what they all have on her. I have a feeling we're going to be shocked. I think she was more brazen than we know and she likely thought she would get away with it. From what I've seen so far I get the impression that's she's been able to manipulate, talk her way out of things and get away with more than the average person. Money has a way of doing that.

Oh, I just re-read the description of the police incident.

RS and the children and LS were to ALL fly to Abacos Islands in The Bahamas where the Shiver-family would stay at the estate there that was owned by RS's parents. I had misstakenly thought she was going alone.

However, prior to the call to LE, she told him she was going, but was not going to stay with RS and the children, but was going to stay with her BF.

No wonder RS was upset. That is so vulgar and thoughtless. What on earth was she doing to her children? Forcing them to be in the middle of this separation and divorce, flaunting her affair to humiliate her husband.

Clearly at that point they should not have both been living in the primary family house, or taking vacations "together".
As I understood it, she wasn't originally scheduled to go on the plane at all, since she had an assignation with her lover in the Keys.

View attachment 441589

View attachment 441590

Well-placed sources have told DailyMail.com these are likely the same images - revealed today for the first time – that Shiver forwarded to would-be 'hitman' Faron Newbold, 29, along with a text stating 'kill him.'

Shiver, Bethel, and Newbold were all arrested five days later for allegedly conspiring to murder Robert, who had filed for divorce in April after finding out about his wife's Bahamian lover.

The wealthy insurance mogul, dressed in Bermuda shorts and a baseball cap, was not on a romantic date the night the photo was taken, according to a source, but had merely joined the woman and her friends for drinks.

'It was spontaneous, the friend was having farewell drinks and he was invited to join them at the last moment,' the source added.

'Either way, Lindsay has been openly dating her barman for at least six months at this point, so she has no right to throw a temper tantrum.'
I wonder if the woman was photo-shopped? Look at how weird her back is with his hand in the second photo. He's pinching her between two fingers?

I wonder if the woman was photo-shopped? Look at how weird her back is with his hand in the second photo. He's pinching her between two fingers?
I can’t quite tell, the photos are so grainy. But LS clearly has a serious attitude problem. That cold, defiant expression on her face in the one photo says a lot about her, and it’s not good, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back