Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
911 calls obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com reveal Lindsay and Robert Shiver called police on one another as many as five times between February and April

New body cam footage from April 30 shows the 36-year-old mom talking to cops after she was accused of tailing her mother-in-law Robin Shiver's vehicle

Robin is also seen speaking to cops about Lindsay, saying: 'She could've gotten hold of some drugs [in the Bahamas] that everybody thinks she's definitely on'

911 calls obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com reveal Lindsay and Robert Shiver called police on one another as many as five times between February and April

New body cam footage from April 30 shows the 36-year-old mom talking to cops after she was accused of tailing her mother-in-law Robin Shiver's vehicle

Robin is also seen speaking to cops about Lindsay, saying: 'She could've gotten hold of some drugs [in the Bahamas] that everybody thinks she's definitely on'

Robert placed his first call to the Thomasville Police Department on February 20 asking cops to accompany him to the $2.5million marital home to pick up his belongings.

'I'm just trying to go to my house and if I need to pack my stuff and leave, I can pack my stuff and leave,' he said.

'My kids are there and, you know, I don't want it to be presented as she goes and screams bloody murder, calls the police over nothing to try to have me carried off in a police car.'

Robert called again on April 12, this time telling a puzzled dispatcher about a mysterious USB thumb drive he had received in the mail.

'It didn't have a return to sender address or anything. And so I plugged the thumb drive in and it had all these pictures of my wife on it from about two weeks ago when we were out of the country,' he said.

'And the same thumb drive was delivered to my parents' house, about a mile away, in an unmarked envelope. And it looks like, glancing through, it was almost like a private investigator.'

Robert placed his first call to the Thomasville Police Department on February 20 asking cops to accompany him to the $2.5million marital home to pick up his belongings.

'I'm just trying to go to my house and if I need to pack my stuff and leave, I can pack my stuff and leave,' he said.

'My kids are there and, you know, I don't want it to be presented as she goes and screams bloody murder, calls the police over nothing to try to have me carried off in a police car.'

Robert called again on April 12, this time telling a puzzled dispatcher about a mysterious USB thumb drive he had received in the mail.

'It didn't have a return to sender address or anything. And so I plugged the thumb drive in and it had all these pictures of my wife on it from about two weeks ago when we were out of the country,' he said.

'And the same thumb drive was delivered to my parents' house, about a mile away, in an unmarked envelope. And it looks like, glancing through, it was almost like a private investigator.'

PSA!!! don't EVER plug an unknown thumb drive into your computer. Bad bad things can happen. Take it to the police for them to take the risk with their software.

From the article:

“Newly unearthed records show Robert Shiver and his pageant queen wife….”

“When it was Lindsay's turn to call cops, the former cheerleader…”

“The stay-at-home mom, wearing green yoga pants and a $60 Lululemon shirt…”

“The petite blonde housewife….”

I expect no less from the DM, but let’s take a break from the unnecessary adjectives here, good lord! Wasn’t she a “pageant queen” in high school and a cheerleader in college? That’s what 15-20 years ago now — she’s being accused of murder for hire, I don’t care how much her shirt is, what size she is, or what glam activities she did a decade+ ago. Ugh, it just really ruffles my feathers!

The article was interesting though - I am curious what types of drugs, if any, she was using, and if there were other signs of mental illness (others than what the in laws say). Would love to hear more from her friends and her side of the fam.

All JMO!

That is weird. Anyone have any idea what this is about?

April 12th call....who would have sent a thumb drive to Robert at his office? And to his parents at their home?

If I had to guess, Robert's mom and dad hired a PI and had them send the info to both parties.
Why would his parents deny doing it? I can change my mind.

Reason I believe Lindsay did it was bc R told dispatch that the envelope was "placed" in his parents mailbox. That had to be a local person. Could have been the PI he hired but didn't admit to it? The other envelope was delivered to his office.

L had her husband's phone cut off via Verizon, according to his 911 call.

I'm surprised there was no mention of RS nor his parents checking any security camera footage for a person leaving the envelopes. Does neither location have security cams? Even if the person wasn't easily identifiable... there could be a physical description or mode of transportation seen on a video. Of course, I also know not everyone has a cam but it seems most offices and homes have something these days.

Reason I believe Lindsay did it was bc R told dispatch that the envelope was "placed" in his parents mailbox. That had to be a local person. Could have been the PI he hired but didn't admit to it? The other envelope was delivered to his office.

I have no idea what's going on in this case anymore. Secret thumb drives with photos of Lindsay?

But I have to wonder what's with all the 911 calls? None of the ones I've heard were for a genuine emergency. Haven't they heard of calling the police on a non-emergency number?

Better yet, these are extremely rich folks with multiple homes and private planes. They should be discussing most of this minutiae with their attorneys.

Love Plunder's videos. She gives thought to a very messy situation. Everyone has SO MUCH money.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back