Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the husband can get the Baker's Bay home locked to prevent her or her family from removing items from it.

LE will have an inventory of what was with her or in her backpack. Not so sure she wouldn't be squirreling away evidence or valuables just in case she was sprung and needed a private flight back to the US.

I just finished reading thru the thread and all I can say is wow, this woman is dumber than a box of rocks! She was living the lap of luxury with that $2.5 million home in GA, a house in an uber-exclusive community in the Bahamas, and a private jet and yet she chose to not only cheat on her husband, but to half-heartedly organize a plot to kill him too?! What did she think was going to happen? The (clearly low-quality IMO) hitman was going to take him out and then she would get everything, no questions asked? SMH.

I just finished reading thru the thread and all I can say is wow, this woman is dumber than a box of rocks! She was living the lap of luxury with that $2.5 million home in GA, a house in an uber-exclusive community in the Bahamas, and a private jet and yet she chose to not only cheat on her husband, but to half-heartedly organize a plot to kill him too?! What did she think was going to happen? The (clearly low-quality IMO) hitman was going to take him out and then she would get everything, no questions asked? SMH.

It's crazy. It's possible her claims of abuse are real but still hiring a hitman is not the route to go.

Ugh, I feel so bad for him

The athlete was playing with his two young sons in the front yard of his sprawling Thomasville mansion Tuesday afternoon, in some of the last few moments of innocence before he has to tell the boys Bahamian police are accusing their mother of plotting their dad’s death.

“My kids don’t know the whole thing yet. I’m going to try to tell them in the next day or so,” Shiver told The Post. “They’re young.”

Ugh, I feel so bad for him

The athlete was playing with his two young sons in the front yard of his sprawling Thomasville mansion Tuesday afternoon, in some of the last few moments of innocence before he has to tell the boys Bahamian police are accusing their mother of plotting their dad’s death.

“My kids don’t know the whole thing yet. I’m going to try to tell them in the next day or so,” Shiver told The Post. “They’re young.”

Their world has blown up and his poor kids miss and love their mom. It's really heartbreaking!!

The probably just think this isn't that big of a deal. They didn't kill anyone, and its just the Bahamas. At most, a bit of time in a Bahamian jail, they think. I really don't know much about the Bahamian criminal system, so I don't know if their lackadaisical attitude is warranted or not. I've deal just a tiny bit with civil court there. But she shouldn't be too happy, since her divorce leverage just evaporated. I doubt her 28 year old lover is going to provide her with much now.
I bet my bottom dollar they were on drugs, hence the "carefree" attitude. JMHO

NASSAU, Bahamas (WTVY) - According to a Bahamas news outlet, a judge set a $100,000 cash bond for Lindsay Shiver, the former Dothan pageant queen implicated in an alleged plot to kill her husband.

Under the terms set by a Supreme Court judge, she must remain in The Bahamas until at least an October 5 hearing, Our News reported late Tuesday.

NASSAU, Bahamas (WTVY) - According to a Bahamas news outlet, a judge set a $100,000 cash bond for Lindsay Shiver, the former Dothan pageant queen implicated in an alleged plot to kill her husband.

Under the terms set by a Supreme Court judge, she must remain in The Bahamas until at least an October 5 hearing, Our News reported late Tuesday.

She has an ankle bracelet. They're all 3 set free. I'd kiss the ground I walked on and give thanks and praise and be humble.

"... set bond at $20,000 for each of the two other suspects in the case ..."

She'll be out soon. JMO

It's crazy. It's possible her claims of abuse are real but still hiring a hitman is not the route to go.
Lindsay was a day late and a dollar short when claiming there was verbal abuse or conflicting behavior towards her while in the presence of the children. Maybe once the affair was discovered but it's doubtful he was anything but civil. I think it was adacious of her to seek frequent flyer miles on the jet. Is that a company jet or private plane?

The father is so deeply concerned for his boys that he hasn't been able to tell them the full truth:

Their mom is in jail for planning to murder their daddy. Is there any greater cruelty than betrayal?

Nassau, BAHAMAS- In a shocking turn of events, Georgia mom Lindsay Shiver and her two alleged conspirators were granted emergency bail on Tuesday—thanks to their alleged target.

The prosecutor withdrew an objection to their release after speaking to Shiver’s estranged husband, Robert Shiver, the court heard.

I wonder if the husband can get the Baker's Bay home locked to prevent her or her family from removing items from it.

LE will have an inventory of what was with her or in her backpack. Not so sure she wouldn't be squirreling away evidence or valuables just in case she was sprung and needed a private flight back to the US.
Good point now that Lindsay will be barefoot and free in the Bahamas. Maybe Robert will take the boys to visit her?

It's my understanding that the Shiver property in the Bahamas belongs to his family. [There's a townhome that can be found on public searches for Shiver Townhome Baker's Bay pdf.] If so, and it does belong to his people, no doubt her family has sent a family member or diplomat to assist Lindsay in finding a safe place to live until OCT.

She's on the title to their GA home with Robert which can be found on public domain also.

I don't think she should be allowed to return to the Shiver family home, too much risk of theft or vandalism, IMHO.

They should find her a place to stay elsewhere. I would hope the BF would not show up, but she's not all that bright.

No way should she be living in the Shiver place, even with her children, for two months.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky
Back