Bahamas - Lindsay Shiver, 36, mom from GA, lover and hitman all charged in Nassau plot to kill husband, 28 July 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think she should be allowed to return to the Shiver family home, too much risk of theft or vandalism, IMHO.

They should find her a place to stay elsewhere. I would hope the BF would not show up, but she's not all that bright.

No way should she be living in the Shiver place, even with her children, for two months.
Hopefully she isn’t allowed to be around her kids. IMO it’s not in their best interest.

Am I understanding that Robert paid their bail?? Is that right?
Why??
Who knows what his end goal is or why? It doesn’t say her estranged husband is posting bail, just that the prosecutor withdrew his objection after speaking to him. Bail hasn’t been posted yet and they will remain detained until the sureties are approved by the courts.

Lindsay Shiver and lover Terrance Bethel released on bail.

Lyndsay Shiver has been ordered to remain in The Bahamas and is required to wear an ankle monitor until her next court appearance October 5
She was granted $100,000 bail, while her lover and alleged 'hitman' were both freed on $20,000 bail.

I guess she’s definitely out of jail ? Saw that her husband is cropped out of her fb profile pic. But why would she still have her page public and still allowing comments?
I looked at the page and looks like she cropped him out in June. Just wait until she starts reading the comments! She'll have all social media shut down asap. She and Carlee Russell should join forces against the big bad social media audience that doesn't approve of their antics! JMO

She faces 60 years

I can live with that.
Long enough for her now ex-husband to be able to live his life, free from fear of murder fgs; and for the kids to grow up without being in danger !
Who knows what she may have done to them if they displeased her ?
Omo.

Lindsay was a day late and a dollar short when claiming there was verbal abuse or conflicting behavior towards her while in the presence of the children. Maybe once the affair was discovered but it's doubtful he was anything but civil. I think it was adacious of her to seek frequent flyer miles on the jet. Is that a company jet or private plane?

The father is so deeply concerned for his boys that he hasn't been able to tell them the full truth:

Their mom is in jail for planning to murder their daddy. Is there any greater cruelty than betrayal?
Thus far the husband has been civil.
Speaks volumes, imo !

Robert Shiver had filed for divorce April 5, and his wife had done the same the next day, according to a complaint at the Thomas County, Georgia, Clerk of Courts website.

Shiver listed Lindsay Shiver’s “adulterous conduct” as a reason for divorce, saying the marriage is irrevocably broken, according to the court filings viewed by CNN.

Lindsay Shiver’s filing says she “incurred debt beyond her means to pay” and asks that Robert Shiver be made to pay. CNN has reached out to attorneys representing each in the divorce case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back