Bahamas - Taylor Casey, 41, Chicago, last seen in at yoga retreat, Paradise Island, Nassau, 19 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tons possible reasons for the family to insist foul play.
One forces attention. No one wants to shrug off a family member as "maybe they drown"
Another reason could be because they absolutely know Taylor would not go into the ocean ,or out at whatever time ,or lots of other things they may be personally aware of .That said no one will shock you like you own family or those closest to you .

A fews years ago my large family went on a beach trip ,and My hubby and I walked up the beach and back down while the other adult family frolicked ,we got back to an empty ,of family members beach. Stuff was still there , my sisters.

Right then,I knew something was wrong. My sister does not ever leave her stuff anywhere. Never. We never talked about that part of her personality , I just know her really well.
I told my husband ,something was wrong based on that . I was correct.
She had got caught in a current and sent a mile down the beach ,she was okay thankfully.
Omg thank God your sister is OK. I was hanging onto every word thinking the worst...!

It is really easy to get disoriented and drift off when in the water even when it's calm. My rule especially in tropical waters is to only go in as far as my hip. Nothing past the chest is the limit as you can lose balance. If there is a wave or shark, you literally won't stand a chance.

What's the tide situation at night?

IMO she intended/expected to return to her tent.

How would her phone end up in the water?

Perhaps she went for a moonlit stroll along the beach.... walked into the water.... I can imagine the waves rolling in, the water soothing... safe...

But misleading. Those pretty waves, lapping at the shore, have immense power. Knee deep, waist deep, holding her phone, then suddenly she's pulled out and under.

No one to save her, no witnesses, just a lonely and cruel accident. It's not impossible.

JMO

What's the tide situation at night?

IMO she intended/expected to return to her tent.

How would her phone end up in the water?

Perhaps she went for a moonlit stroll along the beach.... walked into the water.... I can imagine the waves rolling in, the water soothing... safe...

But misleading. Those pretty waves, lapping at the shore, have immense power. Knee deep, waist deep, holding her phone, then suddenly she's pulled out and under.

No one to save her, no witnesses, just a lonely and cruel accident. It's not impossible.

JMO
But it's been said that Taylors phone was found on the dock side of the island, not where the beach is.

If you look at the map for Paradise Island, the dock side has a very small area where someone could possibly wade into the water but why? There is a perfectly good beach on the other side not to mention the water would be rough and kind of gross IMHO. It's the waterway between Nassau and Paradise where the cruise ships dock. It wouldn't be nearly as nice as the beach. At least not if you wanted to go for a nice walk. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double
Back