GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Elkin was not working on behalf of the unborn child. He arranged for his good friend and colleague Vanessa Favia to take care of that. :rolleyes:

MOO

Oh silly me...that is what he told us isn't it?? I wonder if he wasn't the lawyer that represented Heather in the juvenile matters, thus leading to calling himself "the Mack family lawyer" I mean if he did represent her back then, I'm sure she would have called him and then who is going to challenge him? Nobody, that's who.

Oh silly me...that is what he told us isn't it?? I wonder if he wasn't the lawyer that represented Heather in the juvenile matters, thus leading to calling himself "the Mack family lawyer" I mean if he did represent her back then, I'm sure she would have called him and then who is going to challenge him? Nobody, that's who.

I think we've heard that she met Mr Elkin socially through some girls that work in his office. Not long before she travelled to Bali actually.

Anyone know the significance, if any, of the blue bracelet TS wears? TIA

878873-03370d12-2447-11e4-9470-02da78966387.jpg

553890-9341ceac-240a-11e4-9470-02da78966387.jpg

8/15/14: http://www.news.com.au/world/heathe...la-von-wiesemack/story-fndir2ev-1227024982347

I've tried to blow up a pic to see if I can read anything on it. We won't get into the urban dictionary significance. :facepalm:

Lots of opinions expressed on the fundraising site which is now over $10,000.

Why isn't TS's mom's top priority to pay/reimburse for the following:

1. St R for TS' unpaid hotel room, damage to their property and cost to spiritually cleanse the two rooms;
  2. That unfortunate taxi driver for time, damage to and bio hazard clean up of his car;
  3. and, any others wronged by TS & HM

???

Who knew Urban Dictionary would be so handy for a case?! :happydance:

I have to squint very hard, but I think the blue band says, "More comfortable than handcuffs. Compare and see for yourself."

:floorlaugh:

By the way, he wasn't wearing that bracelet in the picture that was supposed to be him and his cousin on the way to the airport where he asked if anyone could find the blunt. Is there some problem with wearing that bracelet through a security check at an airport? :thinking:

Lots of opinions expressed on the fundraising site which is now over $10,000.

Why isn't TS's mom's top priority to pay/reimburse for the following:

1. St R for TS' unpaid hotel room, damage to their property and cost to spiritually cleanse the two rooms;
  2. That unfortunate taxi driver for time, damage to and bio hazard clean up of his car;
  3. and, any others wronged by TS & HM

???

I feel no less for the other people who have been horribly effected by this terrible crime - but the taxi driver was left holding the bag - literally. What a horrible thing to do to this man, who waited over an hour for them to come back.

So is TS of mixed race?
I don't have access to a gen database - but there have been comments on line.
I am wondering if there is something in MSM which confirms this.

(It possibly has and I've forgotten - sorry in advance)

So is TS of mixed race?
I don't have access to a gen database - but there have been comments on line.
I am wondering if there is something in MSM which confirms this.

(It possibly has and I've forgotten - sorry in advance)

Yes, his father is white and left them when he was very young, as a baby.

There is also another photo where he is wearing a yellow bracelet.

Yes, his father is white and left them when he was very young, as a baby.

There is also another photo where he is wearing a yellow bracelet.

I believe that could be his "cover" story as it is possible he is "embarrassed" by his mother's orientation. I have wondered about that. One place I saw back when this case first started was TS stated his dad was white and left them when he was a baby. (I'm sorry I don't have any links).

His father is white and his mother is black/AA but I'm not sure they were ever a couple, before or after he was born. Im not sure the dad is a known person (possibly a sperm donor.... Just strictly my speculation)...

Depending which way the writing goes ... if it is upside down, or right way up ..... the inscription could start with UN or end in NA.

25sx1tx.jpg

[SBM]His father is white and his mother is black/AA but I'm not sure they were ever a couple, before or after he was born. Im not sure the dad is a known person (possibly a sperm donor.... Just strictly my speculation)...

Tommy posted a photo a few months ago of two little girls who he said are his cousins. That would suggest that he was with the family of one of his father's siblings that day.

I was about to post the link, but I've changed my mind. It would be wrong to cause any further embarrassment to that family. Anyone who doesn't know how to look at Tommy's Instagram photos can send me a PM and I'll share the link that way.

Those poor little cuties, to now be linked to a murderer.

Depending which way the writing goes ... if it is upside down, or right way up ..... the inscription could start with UN or end in NA.

25sx1tx.jpg

Looks like 'Ninja' to me...

Tommy posted a photo a few months ago of two little girls who he said are his cousins. That would suggest that he was with the family of one of his father's siblings that day.

I was about to post the link, but I've changed my mind. It would be wrong to cause any further embarrassment to that family. Anyone who doesn't know how to look at Tommy's Instagram photos can send me a PM and I'll share the link that way.

Those poor little cuties, to now be linked to a murderer.

Yes, you are right! Now that you pointed it out, I did see those photos several weeks ago.

I believe that could be his "cover" story as it is possible he is "embarrassed" by his mother's orientation. I have wondered about that. One place I saw back when this case first started was TS stated his dad was white and left them when he was a baby. (I'm sorry I don't have any links).

His father is white and his mother is black/AA but I'm not sure they were ever a couple, before or after he was born. Im not sure the dad is a known person (possibly a sperm donor.... Just strictly my speculation)...

According to this link, I don't think they were a couple:
http://www.alopeciaworld.com/profile/KiaWalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members