GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or has Ary B. Soenardi's LinkedIn disappeared?

Oops...nevermind I found it.

fm5mqq.jpg
9i7qcp.jpg

Ary Soenardi ............................. Ray Wiseman

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ary-b-soenardi/52/4b/144

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ray-wiseman/71/978/a03

Wow...they could be brothers. ;)

MOO

Wow! They could be twin brothers ... or ....

Ary .... Ray ... they have a similiar ring to them, don't they?

:D:D Twins!!
:thinking: I'd be checking the names on the invoice statements.

ETA: OOps sorry SA - didnt see you had listed him too in the posts above.

:yes: I'd be checking the signatures too. Boy, what a set up this all is! Unfreakingbelievable!

(That's okay Figs .. the more the merrier. :) )

Considering that one of the reasons that Soenardi was making the claim for money from the Trust was that he was stating that without the money HM may be forced to deliver the baby in her detention cell -this is not just wrong - this is a lie, and Soenardi must know (he is a Lawyer) that babies are not born in Prison in Kerobokan.
Yet - somehow, this threat and the other reason for his demands which amounts to thinly disguised blackmail, is not considered proof that a form of manipulation is being exerted onto the Trustee to release the money?
Corruption rears its head in many forms - and this example is just one of them.
The trustee's lawyer was held in contempt of court for trying to prove that there is corruption in the system in Indonesia. It took an apology to the Judge for the fine for contempt to be withdrawn.

Just my opinion, but 'Stand Your Ground' Eric Dorkin.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bali-trust-allegations-met-20150227-story.html
Soenardi said Mack also is in debt at the local hospital for ultrasounds and other medical services and may be forced to deliver the baby in her detention cell.
His letter continued: "She does not deserve to go through this financial battle. I just hope her child is healthy and she does not take her own life."

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/12/10/accused-murder-us-couple-welcome-first-baby-girl.html
Kerobokan prison warden, Sudjonggo, said the prison provided proper treatment to all prisoners, including those who were pregnant. However, he stated the baby would not be born in the prison.
“No babies are born in the prison. Once a prisoner is ready to give birth, we will take her to hospital to get the proper treatment,” he stated.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bali-trust-allegations-met-20150227-story.htmlLawyers for William Wiese, a Colorado attorney, urged Cohen to approve hiring an overseas, independent monitor with ties to Chicago to ensure that the trust money isn't used for bribes in the Indonesian judicial system.
On Friday, sparks flew between Cohen and attorney Eric Dorkin when the judge — citing a lack of evidence — refused to hold a hearing concerning corruption concerns.
Dorkin faced a contempt charge with a $1,000 fine after telling Cohen he was being "outrageous." He later apologized, and Cohen withdrew the contempt ruling.

Let me guess, the court will dismiss the charges as well as give the dynamic duo a new set of luggage for thier trip home. Its turning into a Hollywood reality show with a ridiculous script.

:yes: I'd be checking the signatures too. Boy, what a set up this all is! Unfreakingbelievable!

Maybe they need the money to help with re-decorate 'The Office' :facepalm: - or maybe not. *tax*cough*dodge*

Maybe they need the money to help with re-decorate 'The Office' :facepalm: - or maybe not. *tax*cough*dodge*

With that kind of money, AS could BUY the whole hotel. Personally I think he should up the going rate to $1.56 million. Why not get every penny out of HM before setting her and her attitude free?

MOO

FWIW, I posted the above information on Chris Coffey (NBC Chicago)'s Facebook page. I think I will try to do the same thing for Cristy Gutkowski (the female reporter who interviewed HM). It can't hurt, and if we're lucky, it will prompt some extra interest or coverage.

I'm sure Soenardi would dismiss the dual-identity as 'common in Bali'. That's fine, but the money he wants is in the control of Americans who clearly aren't very familiar with the Indonesian legal system. To American eyes, I think it just looks shady.

I think I may also direct a post to Gutkowski exploding the myth about 'giving birth in her cell'. She at least recognized during the interview how clever and manipulative HM is, although I think she'd like to keep the contact open.

Good thinking, ajaylee! :tyou:

It has been so frustrating to be digging up all this info, and not have the journalists dig up the same info. Hoping that your FB posts spur a little interest on their part.

I think there are quite a few of us that would love to see a relevant article published ... one that Judges Cohen and Macklin can browse through over their morning coffee.

Tommy's engagement string is missing again in that last series...

291yxl2.jpg

Maybe he takes it off after court appearances and after getting uncuffed from HM? ;)

Re: two court days in one week.

It may or may not be related, but the de Malmanche drug trial was supposed to start last week and was cancelled because, for the second time, the prosecutor couldn't find a licensed translator. Perhaps that left a hole in the schedule and HM/TS got an extra day.

I'm trying to keep an eye on the de Malmanche trial just to see if I can get any insights into the way the courts work. Also, Soenardi was peripherally involved very early on, but I think he screwed dM over because he didn't get $$$. This case is getting interesting because the initial court appearance was cancelled twice because...the prosecutor couldn't/wouldn't provide a licensed translator. ???

They're scheduled to try again today. dM's New Zealand attorney has gone to Bali and has arranged his own licensed translator. It remains to be seen if the prosecutor will allow that translator or use it as an excuse to further delay the trial. It's interesting, because HM/TS appear to have the same translator each time (so far).

I'm still wondering why the second check to Soenardi was only for $25K.

BTW...HM's not bothering to do her hair and makeup for court any more. I wonder if she sees the news reports? That picture of her putting on her "I think about my mom every day" look is a classic because it is so unconvincing.

Re: two court days in one week.

It may or may not be related, but the de Malmanche drug trial was supposed to start last week and was cancelled because, for the second time, the prosecutor couldn't find a licensed translator. Perhaps that left a hole in the schedule and HM/TS got an extra day.

I'm trying to keep an eye on the de Malmanche trial just to see if I can get any insights into the way the courts work. Also, Soenardi was peripherally involved very early on, but I think he screwed dM over because he didn't get $$$. This case is getting interesting because the initial court appearance was cancelled twice because...the prosecutor couldn't/wouldn't provide a licensed translator. ???

They're scheduled to try again today. dM's New Zealand attorney has gone to Bali and has arranged his own licensed translator. It remains to be seen if the prosecutor will allow that translator or use it as an excuse to further delay the trial. It's interesting, because HM/TS appear to have the same translator each time (so far).

I'm still wondering why the second check to Soenardi was only for $25K.

BTW...HM's not bothering to do her hair and makeup for court any more. I wonder if she sees the news reports? That picture of her putting on her "I think about my mom every day" look is a classic because it is so unconvincing.

Funny how the hair and makeup stopped around the time "Budiman and Co" send that email claiming she was depressed and suicidal.

:rolleyes:

MOO

This.

I guess lately she's also been too depressed to gently rest her hand on her baby belly, like the good mama she wants us to think she is.

Big sadness at Hotel Kerobokan this morning. Under the cover of early morning darkness, riot police, armoured vehicles, water cannon, regular police, all assembled and have taken Andrew and Myuran away. :cry:

I think the riot police presence will be to try to curb the possibility of a backlash within the prison. They have had riots in there before, and it has not been pretty. Multiple fires. Guards abandoning the prison.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/riot-quelled-at-kerobokan-australians-safe-20120222-1to5z.html

Big sadness at Hotel Kerobokan this morning. Under the cover of early morning darkness, riot police, armoured vehicles, water cannon, regular police, all assembled and have taken Andrew and Myuran away. :cry:

I think the riot police presence will be to try to curb the possibility of a backlash within the prison. They have had riots in there before, and it has not been pretty. Multiple fires. Guards abandoning the prison.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/riot-quelled-at-kerobokan-australians-safe-20120222-1to5z.html

I am just sick over this news. Praying for a miracle. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member