GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For $150K, you can get away with a lot of 'crazy'.

It gives everybody in the system a thin veil of 'plausible deniability'. They pretend to believe the story and that justifies the soft sentences.

No one points out one of the most obvious, glaring point: even if true, it doesn't matter what words came out of SWM's mouth - you do not beat people to death because you don't like their words. You walk away. This is in no way 'justifiable' or even 'mitigated' - well, not in an honest and competent court of law.

Exactly right.

Woohoo...The Daily Mail has put up a video of Tommy's Academy Award winning performance!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-faces-death-firing-squad-murder-mother.html

Or you can watch it on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcoa4VSabQ

Tommy looks like he is concentrating hard, to remember what to say just like they rehearsed it. Heather is trying to eek out a tear, but still can't manage it when Tommy is describing how he killed her mom.

BTW-isn't it odd that 61 or 62 year old Sheila was so violent to TS, a 21 year old guy, who looks at least 6 foot tall, felt he had to defend himself from her attack, yet, Heather Mack was able to break Sheila's arm back in Chicago?? Seems like Heather would be able to defend her mom if this was the true story, don't ya think? MOO.

Woohoo...The Daily Mail has put up a video of Tommy's Academy Award winning performance!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-faces-death-firing-squad-murder-mother.html

Or you can watch it on YouTube

Yay ... thanks Kamille!!!! We get to see the actors in action! :shame:

"i could hardly breathe, my eyes were watering so bad, there was such pain ..." at the hands of this 62 year old woman who had just been rudely awoken, and was still in her bed or trying to get out of bed.

Pick your bottom quivering lip up off the floor, Heather! You don't fool anyone. See her sneak a quick look at the judges to see their reactions? Ary-Ray must be proud of his performers!

And look how huge the fruit bowl handle is! I hadn't pictured it to be quite that large. Yeah, I can see why Tommy concealed that under his shirt. It would have fit so well, I am amazed that the police could tell he had something under his shirt in the CCTV images. :rolleyes: And notice the phones sitting on the evidence table. I reckon that means the text messages are in.

I hope the judges love their mums very much.

2rf8txh.png

Before I even catch up with the latest posts, I must breathe deeply as to not faint.

What is that big thing in the courtroom that caught my eye?

:thud: OMG, that's the fruit bowl handle?!! It's huge! I thought it was a structure for a tent, or some kind of exercise equipment. Wow! Wait...how can you hide that under your shirt?

I thought she was killed by an unknown gang?
Or was it that TS snapped after being referred to as a racially charged name? Now the story is SvWM wanted to kill her unborn grandchild? [emoji15] The dynamic duo are complete fools. Furthermore, no way in heck were they going to schlep that bloody suitcase to the US Consolate. Even their own suitcases were strewn about the Hotel garden. Didn't they also think they could get replacement passports at the airport [emoji2] per this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter-luxury-hotel-lobby-just-hours-murder.html

http://wgnradio.com/2015/03/11/the-bali-suitcase-murder-case-heather-mack-says-her-boyfriend-killed-her-mother/

A good, but long (almost ten minutes, start at 01:25) radio discussion with Christy Gutowski, the Chicago reporter HM reached out to. Unbelievable - HM tells her not to believe the reporting. HM has access to phone, internet, Skype. She expects to have the baby Friday or early next week. She now says that she never admitted to helping put the body in the suitcase.

Gutowski says HM is very aware of how her image is playing in Chicago. She says one of the world's foremost authorities on Indonesian corruption is the guy from Northwestern U. who wrote the 7-page letter about it that Judge Cohen refused to read. She points out that HM had an excellent education, private tutors: between the lines, I think it's clear that she thinks HM is a real piece of work, but she says it is quite possible that HM will get off.

If Judge Coen continues to refuse to read things relevant to the situation, could WW petition to have cohen removed from the hearings/case?

http://wgnradio.com/2015/03/11/the-bali-suitcase-murder-case-heather-mack-says-her-boyfriend-killed-her-mother/

A good, but long (almost ten minutes, start at 01:25) radio discussion with Christy Gutowski, the Chicago reporter HM reached out to. Unbelievable - HM tells her not to believe the reporting. HM has access to phone, internet, Skype. She expects to have the baby Friday or early next week. She now says that she never admitted to helping put the body in the suitcase.

Gutowski says HM is very aware of how her image is playing in Chicago. She says one of the world's foremost authorities on Indonesian corruption is the guy from Northwestern U. who wrote the 7-page letter about it that Judge Cohen refused to read. She points out that HM had an excellent education, private tutors: between the lines, I think it's clear that she thinks HM is a real piece of work, but she says it is quite possible that HM will get off.

HM also denies helping to dispose of the body / sitting on the suitcase here. Media reports are inaccurate, she claims. But how does she explain getting the luggage cart herself, taking it back to the room, loading it up with suitcases, and then leaving with the suitcase on the cart, refusing help, yada yada, yada?

If Judge Coen continues to refuse to read things relevant to the situation, could WW petition to have cohen removed from the hearings/case?

I can't believe he's had the gall to do what he's done and to ignore everything he's being told. The damage has been done. Cohen should not have been on this case in the first place. Every single person commenting on every news article and probably 99 percent of the rest who have read anything about this case know exactly what is happening. Everyone except Judge Cohen it appears.

WW should never have been removed as trustee to SWM's estate. It frightens me to think how easily a dead woman's wishes were disregarded in favour of her murderer's. And it bothers me greatly that the threat of firing squad was used by HM and her lawyers as a form of coercion to get at those funds for a bribe. If this was a planned, premeditated murder, which MAY result in a penalty of death, I can't see how $150,000 is going to change that in any other way than a pay off. So are we to understand that a judge in the US may influence the outcome of that trial by removing SWM's trustee and releasing funds without any knowledge of the Indonesian justice system or itemized bills from her "legal team"?

Talk about sticking your head in the sand.

MOO

Let's only hope so. He needs to push back...a lot... HM has already assassinated his character by accusing him of denying her funds so he can have them all for himself. How sad. We have no indication that WW did anything but try to represent his late sister's wishes. The accusation seemed only a projection of HM's own twisted thinking. Only she would think of doing such a thing.

HM also denies helping to dispose of the body / sitting on the suitcase here. Media reports are inaccurate, she claims. But how does she explain getting the luggage cart herself, taking it back to the room, loading it up with suitcases, and then leaving with the suitcase on the cart, refusing help, yada yada, yada?

I believe she has been assured that she'll be walking from this. The evidence will not be following her to the U.S. so she's just rewriting the case to her advantage so she can return.

She really is a sociopath at the very least IMO.

MOO

I believe she has been assured that she'll be walking from this. The evidence will not be following her to the U.S. so she's just rewriting the case to her advantage so she can return.

She really is a sociopath at the very least IMO.

MOO

Yes. Sociopath / Master Manipulator, she is. She's used to getting out of anything at any cost to anyone but herself. She has a great, yet evil talent.

So what are the/your individual predictions as to the outcome of the case at this point?

She'll probably walk and TS will maybe get up to 15yrs...all paid for by SvWM's Estate.

Yep you said it, explain getting the cart. Her lies are lying. Jmo

ciao

So what are the/your individual predictions as to the outcome of the case at this point?

I believe HM will get some sort of small punishment. I don't think her conviction will be murder. I think TS will be charged with murder, but not premeditated. I think he will get about 10 years.

I think HM will come back to the United States. And I think WW will slap her with a civil suit, try to get the slayer rule applied, and make it very difficult for her to get any additional monies. The FBI may be able to get involved as well, if those text were sent from United States. Keep in mind, she was not to get all of the money until she turned 30.

$1.5 million sounds like a lot of money. (it IS a lots of money). However, this sum is not so large that after the lawyers get their hands dipped into it, there will be enough for HM to live on in the lifestyle she is accustomed to for the rest of her life. And WW is going to make it very difficult for her to get it.

I do not think HM will pay the price that she should for killing her mother. But I also don't think that her life will be a cakewalk.. I also believe that she has mental issues that have not been dealt with properly. For this reason, I am more concerned for the baby Stella than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have thought about this a bit. HS will get some sentence, as for how much I don't know. There are, I think, 3 charges against her alone. It seems an appeal in Bali often brings on a larger sentence? So She would be safe to sit for 6 yearsish. TS I am guessing will be given more time. I do not think either will face a firing squad. It seems murder carries a lesser sentence in Bali than drugs. (shrug)

I had also thought the Trust was "only" tapped into for Legal Representation for a max of $150k, the remaining would stay intact until HM age of 30. She has exceeded the $150 across various legal fees, not just Bali legal fees. She will be fighting to get the remainder (costing more legal $) using Stella along the way.

I am amazed at the attempt now to use Stella as the reason to murder - seeing as the reasons for this murder have changed over the past 6-7 Months. Now the judges can "see" Stella growing, and so playing on the mercy of the court per si - whereas before it was a gang, a hotel bill then name calling. Now the reason was to protect this baby you can all now see. *cough*

There is no good to come of any of this regardless of how it is played out. The child will be the pawn for many years to come & the funds will be long gone in fighting to get them before Stella reaches College age. She will be a Fatherless Child growing up with a Mentally unstable Mother. It almost seems a cycle to repeat. Sad no matter the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99