Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the only quotes I can find at the moment gracehatter QUOTE]

:happydance: You're sensational Fig Tree!!! :happydance:

That sure sounds like they got in to evidence to me...:thinking: Thanks so much!!! Things like this info makes me feel a little better...:fence:

Am I allowed to post a picture of baby Stella - what a cutie! Since the Daily Mall has it posted worldwide? If not - Mods delete....

Attachments

• Stella.jpg
    Stella.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 71
Interesting isn't it - that her funds are paying for an illegal cell phone and an illegal cellphone replacement.
I hope that Judge Cohen is aware of this.
...and that is the possibility of a *cough* forged receipt which should be amended.

Yes, HM has admitted that she will buy a phone that is illegal - and she has the gall to say this...
Source
“This constant unfounded allegations of corruption are annoying my lawyers, the judges, and the country in general,” Mack said in the text message. “If indeed there is any proof of any wrongdoing, show it or shut up"...

Thanks for the proof HM.

Oh, and ETA; The irony is that this statement was sent in a text message to the Chicago Tribune.

I'm glad to read this. I can't believe HM would make a statement like this on her own. It sounds like Soenardi is complaining to her about how difficult (ie, expensive) her defense is when the US media are questioning the integrity of the process.

It's a glimmer of brightness in an otherwise gloomy story. The only real question that remains unanswered (as far as Indonesia goes) is what HM will do when her sentence is finished. Is Soenardi connected enough to buy her an exemption from deportation so she can stay in Bali with TS? Or will she be forced to return to the US and (fingers crossed) be charged with pre-meditated murder?

And Schaefer's lawyer is telling (more) provable lies.

In a separate trial on Tuesday, Schaefer’s legal team also asked for a lighter sentence.

Andris requested the judges to consider that Schaefer had never committed a crime and had shown remorse over the murder.

“He also has a baby from Heather. He’s still young and can reform himself,” Andris said.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...efendants-beg-mercy.html#sthash.JrxlS4Gi.dpuf

Re BBM:

Last month, Schaefer was arrested and Heather Mack was detained last month at the Conrad Hotel in Chicago after an employee called police about a disturbance. Chicago Police said Schaefer was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct and breach of peace.

Schaefer also reportedly has a 2012 conviction for simple assault. He had previous drug- and alcohol-related arrests, too, but charges were dropped in those cases, reports the station.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/attorney-chicago-teen-innocent-in-bali-indonesia-suitcase-murder/

Can someone please contact their news agencies over there and enlighten them?

Interesting isn't it - that her funds are paying for an illegal cell phone and an illegal cellphone replacement.
I hope that Judge Cohen is aware of this.
...and that is the possibility of a *cough* forged receipt which should be amended.

Yes, HM has admitted that she will buy a phone that is illegal - and she has the gall to say this...
Source
“This constant unfounded allegations of corruption are annoying my lawyers, the judges, and the country in general,” Mack said in the text message. “If indeed there is any proof of any wrongdoing, show it or shut up"...

Thanks for the proof HM.

Oh, and ETA; The irony is that this statement was sent in a text message to the Chicago Tribune.

Ugh.

The baby looks like Kia.

Who is Kia?

Can someone please contact their news agencies over there and enlighten them?

Ugh.

Who is Kia?

TS's mom. She is the one who has been in Bali during at least some of the trial, and who has been pictured at the hospital and with the baby. I also think the baby looks like Kia.

They took her phone on or around Easter Sunday, according to the translation of the article that ajaylee linked above. I wonder if the court officials complained about her blatant use of the phone in front of everyone.

Here is some of the translation ...

"In the middle of the waiting time trial, he told me about how his life in prison. Its mobile phone confiscated officers when apple morning, two days ago.

"Yes when the apple, the one, two, Grak it, my mobile was taken officer. Yes, I buy again," he told me with a funny expression without load in Denpasar, Bali, Tuesday (04/07/2015).

The rule is clear that every prisoner should not bring cell phones or other communication equipment. This is evidenced by the frequent raids done in such Kerobokan prison ...

In court last week, Heather showed pictures fofo baby, named Stella and also photo male friend Tommy Schaefer."

http://regional.kompas.com/read/201....Lapas.Ponsel.Gadis.AS.Pembunuh.Ibunya.Disita

TS's mom. She is the one who has been in Bali during at least some of the trial, and who has been pictured at the hospital and with the baby. I also think the baby looks like Kia.

that must be reassuring to TS but I think there should still be a paternity test MOO

that must be reassuring to TS but I think there should still be a paternity test MOO

But remember--there was blood and psychological tests when they were taken into custody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015-04-08T031724Z_252637037_GF10000051472_RTRMADP_3_INDONESIA-CRIME.JPG

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/mack-uses-mobile-phone-inside-holding-cell-her-photo-031724124.html

I'd say they have all the interactions, such as phone numbers of HM's contacts and access to her complete history of communications - regardless of if she kept her sims or not.
Now that would be interesting.
JMO

I read there was one and he was identified as the father, this was very early on and I want to say it was when they did the battery of various tests initially. I'm sure it's somewhere in something I bookmarked.

Chief Prosecutor Eddy Wijaya insisted that pleas for lighter sentences for the pair, because of their young age and new-born daughter, should be ignored.

He argued that the physical evidence in the hotel room and texts between the defendants revealed their dislike of the 62-year-old victim pointed to premeditated murder.

http://news.yahoo.com/top-asian-news-3-00-p-m-gmt-150237948.html

BALI, Indonesia (AP) — Indonesian prosecutors insisted Thursday they have shown enough evidence that an American couple deliberately plotted to kill the woman's mother while vacationing on Bali and should be found guilty of premeditated murder and sentenced to jail. The presiding judge set another hearing next Tuesday for defense lawyers to convey their last pleas on behalf of defendants Tommy Schaefer and Heather Mack before the judges deliver their verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member