Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC98sklhI2A

Interesting that Noor Ellis is in the holding cell with her and does not appear to be interacting with her. I find her obnoxious just from watching that short clip. I hope she`s on Noor`s last nerve. LOL

Video in court. Quite the act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmwblIaBMw

When HM says, "Less---I'm innocent", she then has this smirk on her face that is unbelievable!!! This woman is a piece of work. Then she orders people, (we can't see who), "Just give her to me", to get Stella back to her behind bars. HM makes sure to sit in front of the gate so everyone can get pictures of her with her daughter. I really, really hope she is convicted. The only power she has is money. I want to see her stripped of it.

Look at Tommy being led by his handcuffs by an actual serious guard...

smd1yd.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.ca/editorial/tommy-schaefer-pictures

Cuffed to another prisoner...

2rf6gpc.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uitcase-teen-declares-didn-t-kill-mother.html

And then there`s Heather...

15cy9g9.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.ca/editorial/heather-mack-pictures

ddmgw5.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uitcase-teen-declares-didn-t-kill-mother.html

When we first start looking at the Indo legal process, there was some debate about what could come in and how it compared to the US system. If those texts came in, then I'm sure all the info about SWM and M's interaction throughout the days before TS arrived did too and we saw that it was not favorable at all, the staff saw just how erratic HM's behavior was. I also think there is some benefit to a panel of judges instead of a single judge, at least I hope so.

So the defense is pretty much done then, except for final arguments? And the verdict will be delivered as well that same day? Now I am wondering about the appeals process.

Maybe HM is just giddy because she is no longer facing the death penalty, surely getting to live may be equated with getting off in her demented mind. l have always wondered about her affiliation to Elkins and have long thought that there was a good chance she had been in touch with him before Bali, seeking advice about her trust. Perhaps SWM had told her about the establishment of the trust and the terms and upon learning she would only control it once she turned 30, she went seeking legal help.

Did the Prosecution have a change of heart? or am I reading this incorrectly?

Chief Prosecutor Eddy Wijaya insisted that pleas for lighter sentences for the pair, because of their young age and new-born daughter, should be ignored.

That was my at first blush impression but I agree upon rereading he was responding to the defense.

Chancery Case Update - Looks like all Mackoff - Not sure what it all means though :((

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com...v=&caseno=&PLtype=1&sname=mack+heather&CDate=

Thanks Bugbear! Note: Just guessing on my part. It looks like back on 3-11 the receivers filed their report and then funds were authorized and released. Since then the Bali attorneys sent them the itemized statements as ordered b/4 the release of more funds and they (Mackoff et al.) have reviewed them. Then yesterday, a motion hearing was scheduled (when, doesn't say???) on the filed amended pleading. What is tricky is we are not sure what exactly was amended. Is it something based on the report and contains a new or changed recommendation? Addressing what? It is anticipated that there will be argument at some point because it is scheduled for hearing but when? A scant 24-36 hours does not give the parties enough time to prepare for a hearing tomorrow after the receivers report was filed unless they all agree. That's all I've got..nothing on the new attys.

When we first start looking at the Indo legal process, there was some debate about what could come in and how it compared to the US system. If those texts came in, then I'm sure all the info about SWM and M's interaction throughout the days before TS arrived did too and we saw that it was not favorable at all, the staff saw just how erratic HM's behavior was. I also think there is some benefit to a panel of judges instead of a single judge, at least I hope so.

So the defense is pretty much done then, except for final arguments? And the verdict will be delivered as well that same day? Now I am wondering about the appeals process.

Maybe HM is just giddy because she is no longer facing the death penalty, surely getting to live may be equated with getting off in her demented mind. l have always wondered about her affiliation to Elkins and have long thought that there was a good chance she had been in touch with him before Bali, seeking advice about her trust. Perhaps SWM had told her about the establishment of the trust and the terms and upon learning she would only control it once she turned 30, she went seeking legal help.

I believe HM is "giddy" because she thinks everyone has been paid and she won't be convicted. I made earlier comments about her smirking and bossiness in the videos posted today. She believes she is in control. I hope she is wrong.

I do believe SWM told HM about the trust. I think she told Heather everything. I think Heather has always believed that money was her's fair and square and that her mother stole it from her. (The change in the beneficiary to James Mack's will).

Then yesterday, a motion hearing was scheduled (when, doesn't say???) on the filed amended pleading. What is tricky is we are not sure what exactly was amended. Is it something based on the report and contains a new or changed recommendation? Addressing what? It is anticipated that there will be argument at some point because it is scheduled for hearing but when? A scant 24-36 hours does not give the parties enough time to prepare for a hearing tomorrow after the receivers report was filed unless they all agree. That's all I've got..nothing on the new attys.

There is a scheduled date for tomorrow 04/10/2015 that was already set from Cohen. It will probably cover a lot more, as Favia & Hinshaw jumped in since last date. That is when Cohen will approve/deny & continuance. I was more curious about Mackoffs Report of Trustee filed?

The updates are about a day or two after the court date, so hopefully they will have it updated or the 13th or the 14th.

Edit: Trustee Report - ok quick google... Trustee Report is the total of Estate Assets & Debts, complete and itemized inventory of items and their value etc.

I believe HM is "giddy" because she thinks everyone has been paid and she won't be convicted. I made earlier comments about her smirking and bossiness in the videos posted today. She believes she is in control. I hope she is wrong.

I do believe SWM told HM about the trust. I think she told Heather everything. I think Heather has always believed that money was her's fair and square and that her mother stole it from her. (The change in the beneficiary to James Mack's will).[/QUOTE]

Yep, I have all along thought this. From a relationship dynamics point of view I suspect their relationship was intertwined deeply with the ongoing lawsuits and there was not much that was not shared. HM's behavior is indicative of an exercise of what she sees as her power, threats, violence and intimidation of her Mom because history has shown her it will go unchecked. Additionally I have no doubt there is some underlying personality disorder because there is so much that just doesn't add up to show much normality, again where are all the childhood friends, shared experiences and so on? When SWM had JM's or HM's "share" awarded to her alone, I think HM saw this as nothing less than a theft of her money.

There is a scheduled date for tomorrow 04/10/2015 that was already set from Cohen. It will probably cover a lot more, as Favia & Hinshaw jumped in since last date. That is when Cohen will approve/deny & continuance. I was more curious about Mackoffs Report of Trustee filed?

The updates are about a day or two after the court date, so hopefully they will have it updated or the 13th or the 14th.

Right, I think tomorrow deals with only the motions and the continuance filed prior to 3/31 because of the notice rules, all parties by right and rule are entitled to at least 7 days notice of a hearing, if not 14 days depending on the subject matter. That's why I think it is unlikely anything presented or filed yesterday will be heard unless all parties agree to waive the notice requirement which is a possibility.

O/T Ok, Ciao all...we are waiting for our babe to come into the world and it appears she is not ready to change residences yet, we are 20 hours into labor and she is not budging.

Right, I think tomorrow deals with only the motions and the continuance filed prior to 3/31 because of the notice rules, all parties by right and rule are entitled to at least 7 days notice of a hearing, if not 14 days depending on the subject matter. That's why I think it is unlikely anything presented or filed yesterday will be heard unless all parties agree to waive the notice requirement which is a possibility.

O/T Ok, Ciao all...we are waiting for our babe to come into the world and it appears she is not ready to change residences yet, we are 20 hours into labor and she is not budging.

Gracehatter-it's not YOU who is in labor? Is it?? Congrats!!!

Did the Prosecution have a change of heart? or am I reading this incorrectly?

Chief Prosecutor Eddy Wijaya insisted that pleas for lighter sentences for the pair, because of their young age and new-born daughter, should be ignored.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eclares-didn-t-kill-mother.html#ixzz3WoviupKB

With these final days now coming closer to hearing the outcome - I suspect everyone's got their script in place.
The "I'm Innocent" remark and the 'look' from HM on the video is intolerable - we know she's lying - so does she.
... but throwing a cloth over the babies face to cover her from onlookers and saying "sorry Stella" is dangerous, stupid, startling, alarming and unsafe.
You can put it on for the cameras HM, but someone really needs to pull you over the coals for doing that - and constantly covering this babies airways with a cloth which you do repeatedly when the cameras are about.
We've seen the baby - so FFS - stop doing this - let her breath.

Heather is so obnoxious. I can't find a shred of sympathy for her even if she is holding a baby. In fact, it makes me nervous to see how she handles the baby. Heather's attitude requires a slap down. Hear me shouting, "Come on all judges everywhere, humble that disgusting. spoiled little thot. No more money, cell phones, or freedom for her please, and get the baby away from her as soon as possible."

Congratulations gracehatter!! Can`t be much longer. :happydance:

OMG!!! :ohwow:

Push Push PUSH - type, type type - Breathe, Breathe, Breathe - repeat :D

We'll be here waiting for the good news of her arrival!!

O/T I'm an old lady :) it's my first grandbaby we are waiting for, my daughter is the Mum to be! Thanks for the well wishes.

We have video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC98sklhI2A

Interesting that Noor Ellis is in the holding cell with her and does not appear to be interacting with her. I find her obnoxious just from watching that short clip. I hope she`s on Noor`s last nerve. LOL

Video in court. Quite the act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmwblIaBMw

With these final days now coming closer to hearing the outcome - I suspect everyone's got their script in place.
The "I'm Innocent" remark and the 'look' from HM on the video is intolerable - we know she's lying - so does she.
... but throwing a cloth over the babies face to cover her from onlookers and saying "sorry Stella" is dangerous, stupid, startling, alarming and unsafe.
You can put it on for the cameras HM, but someone really needs to pull you over the coals for doing that - and constantly covering this babies airways with a cloth which you do repeatedly when the cameras are about.
We've seen the baby - so FFS - stop doing this - let her breath.

Any one who watches the video is even more worried now for Baby Stella being brought up in a prison and being smothered by her blanket continuously. Heather sounds so bossy in the video. I can't see her raising a child without hurting it, JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99