GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say TS knew what was going to happen when he went to Bali. This is why he went to visit the old girlfriend and wrote that he might not be coming back. But ultimately he made his choice. I think HM is evil and combined with one really, really stupid guy ended with SWM dead. I don't expect to hear much from Kia but she can learn a lot by being there at court, doubtful she really needs to lawyer up yet...save her money, what is left of it that is. I think she'll be relatively quiet for a while. There is no rush, Stella can be there for almost 2 more years.

Quoting @ajaylee

SWM's family can't take Stella, Kia will be more than willing to do so - along with her $500K, of course.

Not can't, won't. SWM's family wants nothing to do with raising this child, and frankly who can blame them. Not something I would be able to do under these circumstances. I think they know that there is little they can do by going to Bali at this point. The whole case is just very tragic.

gracehatter, I agree that TS went to Bali knowing what the plan was. That said, as HM has noted, no one but HM and TS can actually tell us what happened in that room that night. That can work for and against them. It leaves an opening for TS to turn the narrative around and claim he changed his mind or didn't think HM was serious and that she led the attack.

It leaves an opening for TS to turn the narrative around and claim he changed his mind or didn't think HM was serious and that she led the attack.

I don't know. Does it? When is "new" evidence allowed to be heard? Would this really be considered "new" evidence since it's only based on Tommy's new story? What makes a change of claims enough to change any results? Obviously he now has more reason to lie than ever to make sure HM is excluded from SWM's estate and make sure his daughter is next in line. What stops the age old question of "Were you lying then or are you lying now?" from coming up. What court will say "Oh okay, you have now changed your story so we will overlook the convictions and assume they were based on perjurious (sp) statements? I'm not sure I see that happeing.

Hi folks. Long time lurker, but reading that HM has accused her mother of being a narcissist was so enraging that I registered specifically to comment upon it.

I was raised by an abusive, narcissistic mother--a real one--and I've spent the past ten years participating and facilitating support groups for people healing from those damaged and toxic relationships. And folks...from what I've read of her emails and from people who knew her...Sheila wasn't it. HM, however, if I had to guess...

Being abused by a true N is a terrible experience and breaks you in a very fundemental way--so it made me hit the ceiling when I saw that not only has HM murdered her, but accused her of this--which is no joke-- to try and justify her actions--unreal.

I say this even though anecdotal evidence is not real evidence--never, at any point in my life, even during the most horrific of abuse, did I ever want to kill my mother. In fact, violence of any sort, like on TV for entertainment, makes me physically sick. I'm not the only one I've known from years of support groups who has had that reaction either. I have never known or heard of any victim of this kind of abuse behaving as HM has done.

Basically the girl is full of s*it, but we all knew that already...

God help poor Stella.

There is only one reason Sheila von Wiese-Mack was murdered - MONEY. Unfortunately, it was money that HM considered was rightfully hers. That's what caused the toxic relationship between them in recent years.

There is only one reason Sheila von Wiese-Mack was murdered - MONEY. Unfortunately, it was money that HM considered was rightfully hers. That's what caused the toxic relationship between them in recent years.

Yes, it appears that HM didn't want to do much of anything other than hang out with her new "friends", drink, do drugs and have unprotected sex. Looks like school and/or work were not on her agenda and she just expected her mother to continue to finance her wild ways. It WAS her money after all. And SWM just wanted to help her daughter with her "issues" including her third pregnancy by the time she was 17. Looks like HM was having none of it and decided that her mother was cramping her style with her ridiculous rules and withholding her money so she had to go.

MOO

I don't know. Does it? When is "new" evidence allowed to be heard? Would this really be considered "new" evidence since it's only based on Tommy's new story? What makes a change of claims enough to change any results? Obviously he now has more reason to lie than ever to make sure HM is excluded from SWM's estate and make sure his daughter is next in line. What stops the age old question of "Were you lying then or are you lying now?" from coming up. What court will say "Oh okay, you have now changed your story so we will overlook the convictions and assume they were based on perjurious (sp) statements? I'm not sure I see that happeing.

All along, the fact they are represented by the same lawyer team, at HM's expense, has further complicated matters.
I don't think that those Lawyers will allow TS to jeopardize anyone's payments which the Trust Funds money will be shelling out to them by his demands, or allowing him to further insinuate that HM had some thing to do with the murder (more than she has been charged with), unless there is some other plan happening.

And lawyers love a 'diversion' as well - TS and KW have suddenly hit the spot light - I'd be trying to find out whats trying to fly under the radar.
The appeal (IMHO) seems ridiculous.
So what ever happened to TS's responsibility to pay for his child - what happened to child support?
Where's that money coming from?
How much was TS's legal costs?

Just some thoughts.....

"chtownsweetie65@jupiter_rose andrew and myu were amazing people who were completely rehabilitated and did more for this jail then anyone ever has. we wouldnt have a church if andrew hadnt been here. but youre wrong they didnt have nothing their cases werent like ours. they were political. and drugs which are much more serious then murder in this country. youre correct money helps cases here. i have no idea how you knew this was me but nice to meet you too. and yes, i do see stella as a second chance. the babys my world and i never want her to meet the person i used to be. "

BBM. Nice to see her acknowledge her money played a part here *eye roll*
Shes making her case for appeal, she is a new person, a mother, someone who cares about others. Right.

I wish somone on Ig would ask ask HM to speak of the time she broke her mother's arm. Just let her talk anout it with no interruptions.

I wish TS would go on IG or other social media or call the Chicago media for an interview. I'd like to hear what he has to say (currently).

HM has deliberately left him isolated from the media throughout. I'm sure she could have arranged through Soenardi to let TS share her cellphone access. The only thing we've gotten from TS's side are his statement that he's not a murderer and Kia's suggestion that the truth hasn't come out yet.

I wish TS would go on IG or other social media or call the Chicago media for an interview. I'd like to hear what he has to say (currently).

HM has deliberately left him isolated from the media throughout. I'm sure she could have arranged through Soenardi to let TS share her cellphone access. The only thing we've gotten from TS's side are his statement that he's not a murderer and Kia's suggestion that the truth hasn't come out yet.

I wonder how much longer HM will have cell phone access if she gets all her funding cut off. Maybe she's lobbying now on IG to get people to send her funds?

Has anyone else come across some rather weird search results showing up when googling: heather mack - (web search past 24hrs)?

It's gone now. It was a wildly inappropriate video using a Heather Mack headline as click bait. Carry on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove