GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stella is likely either in the hospital with her, being babysat by all her "best friends" in her cell, being babysat by all her favourite guards that let her roam free in the streets of Bali or being babysat by "Osha" and family who will likely be taking care of her after the 2 years are up.

And Elkin probably knows she's either faking it because something is coming up in the courts or perhaps has a stomach ulcer.

MOO

I thought the timing of al this was suspicious too since the next court date is 4/14.

Does anyone have any updates about her from her Instagram account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this is interesting... When TS first got back in IG he posted a whole super long mea culpa apologizing and what not. He mentioned Rachel, his mom and Stella, and SVWM but nothing about HM. Around that same time HM posted a pic of her very classy tat of TS' name on her lower back (now deleted), saying how what they have is unbreakable (trying to prove somethings to him maybe?)

Yesterday he posted about Rachel again, and 2 hours ago today he updated a post to clarify that it wasn't his decision to keep the baby there, denying that him and HM are together, and thanking God that Stella looks like him and not "her other parent".

Whatever she's going through now it must not be that serious is he's trying to distance himself as much as possible lol

Wow this is interesting... When TS first got back in IG he posted a whole super long mea culpa apologizing and what not. He mentioned Rachel, his mom and Stella, and SVWM but nothing about HM. Around that same time HM posted a pic of her very classy tat of TS' name on her lower back (now deleted), saying how what they have is unbreakable (trying to prove somethings to him maybe?)

Yesterday he posted about Rachel again, and 2 hours ago today he updated a post to clarify that it wasn't his decision to keep the baby there, denying that him and HM are together, and thanking God that Stella looks like him and not "her other parent".

Whatever she's going through now it must not be that serious is he's trying to distance himself as much as possible lol

That whole thing was LOL funny really. I believe it started after the Daily Mail posted the story about there being trouble between the two and that HM was flirting with another man in the art room. Right after that, HM went all out posting old pics of them together at the Christmas celebration and pics of Stella with TS, making claims that they were strong and they were a family, along with a pic of her "Tommy" tattoo in the tramp stamp location. Not sure when she got that but it may have been the same time as the Stella tattoo on her inner wrist. Basically just letting the world know that the two of them were still together after all this.

So as soon as TS finally got access to a cell phone and was able to resurrect his own IG account, he smashed that pile of fake nonsense right down with one post and she deleted everything that had to do with her devotion to him and them as a family. I wonder if the break up is as recent as that first TS IG post or if he has always felt this way, just never had a chance to express it so she was able to continue the lie to all her followers?

MOO

That whole thing was LOL funny really. I believe it started after the Daily Mail posted the story about there being trouble between the two and that HM was flirting with another man in the art room. Right after that, HM went all out posting old pics of them together at the Christmas celebration and pics of Stella with TS, making claims that they were strong and they were a family, along with a pic of her "Tommy" tattoo in the tramp stamp location. Not sure when she got that but it may have been the same time as the Stella tattoo on her inner wrist. Basically just letting the world know that the two of them were still together after all this.

So as soon as TS finally got access to a cell phone and was able to resurrect his own IG account, he smashed that pile of fake nonsense right down with one post and she deleted everything that had to do with her devotion to him and them as a family. I wonder if the break up is as recent as that first TS IG post or if he has always felt this way, just never had a chance to express it so she was able to continue the lie to all her followers?

MOO

Haha I was rolling! I was like OOOHHHH THE SHADE HE'S THROWING!

I honestly think he's felt that way for a while, because let's be honest, we all know he never loved her. Just reading how he would talk to and about her in those texts...plus there's no way she can compete with a well loved dead person.

The timing of all this seems too coincidental. I get the feeling that she purposely made herself vomit blood somehow for whatever reason (most likely attention), and he just got fed up with her shenanigans and decided to put her on blast today.

This would be great reality tv if it weren't so tragic.

Haha I was rolling! I was like OOOHHHH THE SHADE HE'S THROWING!

I honestly think he's felt that way for a while, because let's be honest, we all know he never loved her. Just reading how he would talk to and about her in those texts...plus there's no way she can compete with a well loved dead person.

The timing of all this seems too coincidental. I get the feeling that she purposely made herself vomit blood somehow for whatever reason (most likely attention), and he just got fed up with her shenanigans and decided to put her on blast today.

This would be great reality tv if it weren't so tragic.

It's also notable that the only way this info is getting out is through a press release by her American attorney. So where are the reporters in Bali? No one is interested in the HM escapades anymore? The Daily Mail has a reporter in Bali who usually gets all this scoop but apparently not this time. I guess HM's "celebrity" has run out?

So for her "civil matters" attorney to want this information to get to the press, there is a reason for it. And I think he pretty much said that reason. He wants to use this incident to prove that WW, as the trustee, is not providing well for HM. She is getting ill in Kerobokan because she is not getting the proper nutrition? Is that seriously where he thinks he's going with this? After we've all seen the pics of the healthy foods she and Stella have and of course the cigarettes that HM seems to have a never ending supply of, which she and the others smoke in the cell that Stella lives and sleeps in. Is this some ploy to squeeze some more money out of the trust for her and Stella. Or to have WW removed as trustee again so someone else can be hoodwinked into sending dollars?

MOO

I noticed the posts here about HM and TS being on Instagram, so I tried to look at their accounts, but the usernames I found on Google and searched for seemed to be old accounts as both said 'sorry, this page isn't available'? Could someone be so kind as to post the usernames they're using? Thank you :)

i noticed the posts here about hm and ts being on instagram, so i tried to look at their accounts, but the usernames i found on google and searched for seemed to be old accounts as both said 'sorry, this page isn't available'? Could someone be so kind as to post the usernames they're using? Thank you :)
heathermack1102

It's also notable that the only way this info is getting out is through a press release by her American attorney. So where are the reporters in Bali? No one is interested in the HM escapades anymore? The Daily Mail has a reporter in Bali who usually gets all this scoop but apparently not this time. I guess HM's "celebrity" has run out?

So for her "civil matters" attorney to want this information to get to the press, there is a reason for it. And I think he pretty much said that reason. He wants to use this incident to prove that WW, as the trustee, is not providing well for HM. She is getting ill in Kerobokan because she is not getting the proper nutrition? Is that seriously where he thinks he's going with this? After we've all seen the pics of the healthy foods she and Stella have and of course the cigarettes that HM seems to have a never ending supply of, which she and the others smoke in the cell that Stella lives and sleeps in. Is this some ploy to squeeze some more money out of the trust for her and Stella. Or to have WW removed as trustee again so someone else can be hoodwinked into sending dollars?

MOO

I think you've nailed it - we wouldn't even know about this if Elkin hadn't told the press.

I believe he knew HM was going to pull a timely stunt ahead of time, although he may not have known exactly what she was going to pull. I imagine she'll get at least a week of 'vacay' - I think that's what Schappelle Corby got when she had a mental breakdown (alleged or real).

I don't know exactly what the story will be: perhaps HM will suggest that someone threatened her.

Why? As usual with HM, it's all about the money. Remember when a government minister visited her and offered her a private cell? It happened after the trial, when WW cut off her funds. She never got her private accommodations because she didn't have the $$.

To sum up: I think Elkin is going to try to tell the judge that HM (and Stella) are in danger. They are in danger because WW won't give HM enough $$ to protect herself and Stella in a private cell.

Given the way Judge Cohen has blundered about in the past, he may give in.

Well, forget Thursday. Looks like another continuance:

Activity Date: 4/8/2016Participant: WIESE WILLIAM A
CONTINUANCE - ALLOWED -

Date:5/6/2016
Court Time:1030
Court Room:2308
Judge:COHEN, NEIL, H.

EXECUTE OR PERFORM - ALLOWED -

STRIKE FROM THE CALL - ALLOWED -

Date:4/14/2016

Activity Date: 4/8/2016Participant: WIESE SHEILA V
AGREED ORDER ENTERED

Well, forget Thursday. Looks like another continuance:

CONTINUANCE - ALLOWED -

Date:5/6/2016

EXECUTE OR PERFORM - ALLOWED -

STRIKE FROM THE CALL - ALLOWED -

Date:4/14/2016

Activity Date: 4/8/2016Participant: WIESE SHEILA V
AGREED ORDER ENTERED

Good for him. :)

OK, HM, you can come back to prison now. Show's over for you until next month.

I wish 'People' Magazine would reach out to TS like they've reached out to HM. I'd like to hear what he's got to say. We get enough of HM.

OK, HM, you can come back to prison now. Show's over for you until next month.

I wish 'People' Magazine would reach out to TS like they've reached out to HM. I'd like to hear what he's got to say. We get enough of HM.
Looks like he's fed up with her now that the money train is gone and she's going to serve less time than him. No more use for her...

Hard to tell. You would think Cohen would fast-track the 'slayer statute' issue, since that affects everything. It's been months since they started trying to figure out whether or not the crime HM was convicted of in Bali disqualifies her under the statute.

If they decide she wasn't actually convicted of murder in Bali, she'll get her inheritance.

If they decide she is disqualified from receiving her inheritance, then they can probably ignore her demands for a full audit of all of her mother's expenditures after her dad died. A guardian could then work with WW to ensure Stella's needs are met.

What does this mean?
Oh, sorry.
Basically that WW is not going to let the court be manipulated by her games. I also applaud the judge for granting the rescheduling.
I'm not impressed with HM's lawyer making that press release.

Hey all! :wave:
Haven't been here reading for quite awhile, and then I saw an article in either the National Enquirer or the Globe - but it reminded me to come here and read. Can't recall exactly "what" the article said - but there really wasn't much new - just how HM gets out of jail when she takes Stella for check ups.
So this Bibbs trial is coming up this November 7th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper