GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HM decided not to testify in court over her inheritance because she was worried that testifying would put her on record admitting to things that could be used against her when she returns to the US.

She clearly thought that it was her decision whether or not to stay in Bali after her sentence is up. She originally said she'd stay in Bali with Stella until TS was released.

What's not clear now is how she will try to use Stella. She may decide to leave Stella in Bali, knowing the trust will continue to send money for Stella's support and knowing that Osha will probably funnel some of the funds to her. However, that kind of money isn't going to go very far in the US.

If she decides to bring Stella back, it will be easier for the trust to monitor Stella's money. Plus, if she goes to prison in the US and Stella is in the US, she will almost certainly lose custody of Stella - and access to Stella's inheritance.

Here is a case of a Bali detainee who is going to be released very soon and immediately deported.

Renee Lawrence will be sent back here to Australia next week, and there is media speculation that she may face court right away (when the case can be scheduled) on outstanding warrants.

Why Bali Nine member Renae Lawrence could face Aussie court

She may decide to leave Stella in Bali .....

RSBM

I wonder if she can make that decision? As she is the custodial parent of Stella - with Stella in care at the moment - perhaps Stella will have to return to the US with Heather when she is deported.

It sure will get messy with the trust if Heather tries to relinquish legal custody of Stella to the carer ... tries to make private deals with the carer.

Here is a case of a Bali detainee who is going to be released very soon and immediately deported.

Renee Lawrence will be sent back here to Australia next week, and there is media speculation that she may face court right away (when the case can be scheduled) on outstanding warrants.

Why Bali Nine member Renae Lawrence could face Aussie court

Pretty sure Renae will NOT be trying to go anywhere BUT back home to Australia. She won't be disputing her deportation at all. Totally different circumstances IMO. HE will be begging to stay in Bali upon her release. And with the situation regarding Stella being raised by a prominent political family, she just might get a lot of help and support to stay and therefore set a precedent IMO.

Hello old friends!!! It's been forever since I popped in. For years I wanted grandkids and my 2 adult kids were resistant...all of a sudden they started churning them out ;) so I've been busy being a GG and it is everything and more I ever dreamt of. It's true...all the perks of having kids and none of the mundane and hair-pulling duties that come with it :)

Can't wait to catch up on Stella and her foul Mother and Father. She was born a couple of months before my first Grand...sometimes I think of her and hope she is in wonderful hands, she deserves nothing less!

Oh, I hope not, Kamille. I don't like the sounds of that last line .... WIESE WILLIAM - ORDER FINAL AND APPEALABLE.

Unless it means that judgement went in his favour, but it is appealable??

Im not even sure where this case is up to now or whats happening - but looking at the Courtlink, I assume the Defendants were granted something... :confused:

Judge: COHEN, NEIL H.
Activity Date: 6/14/2018 Participant: WIESE WILLIAM
JUDGMENT FOR DEFENDANT

The Defendants are:
Defendant(s)
WALKER KIA
WIESE SHEILA V
WIESE WILLIAM

Im not even sure where this case is up to now or whats happening - but looking at the Courtlink, I assume the Defendants were granted something... :confused:

Judge: COHEN, NEIL H.
Activity Date: 6/14/2018 Participant: WIESE WILLIAM
JUDGMENT FOR DEFENDANT

The Defendants are:
Defendant(s)
WALKER KIA
WIESE SHEILA V
WIESE WILLIAM

Hi FigTree!

I believe this case has been resolved in favour of William Wiese and his request that HM receive nothing more from his sisters estate. So everything will be going to Stella. Not sure how that's going to pan out in the years to come or how much she's receiving now for her care. Or rather, how much OS is receiving for her care. :rolleyes:

hi
Hello old friends!!! It's been forever since I popped in. For years I wanted grandkids and my 2 adult kids were resistant...all of a sudden they started churning them out ;) so I've been busy being a GG and it is everything and more I ever dreamt of. It's true...all the perks of having kids and none of the mundane and hair-pulling duties that come with it :)

Can't wait to catch up on Stella and her foul Mother and Father. She was born a couple of months before my first Grand...sometimes I think of her and hope she is in wonderful hands, she deserves nothing less!

Hi gracehatter!

Nice to see you back and I'm happy to hear your absence was for such a good reason. Congratulations! Kind of sad that Sheila should also be enjoying her first grandchild as well. Not sure how things are going for Stella or what the future holds for her.

Not much to report on in this case. Everything has gone very silent so I guess HM and TS aren't "newsworthy" over in Bali any more. Stella's 4th birthday has come and gone and it appears thatPrison officials continue to try to get a handle on the contraband within Kerobokan but the occasional "surprise" raids seem to turn up very little. The last one on March 1st only netted "five bongs, 14 mobile phones, a power bank, six scissors, a DVD player and a television, two rice cookers, a hammer and a screwdriver." Do you think there was a tip off? *massive eyeroll. :rolleyes:

Good time in prison? Police find bongs, TV, mobile phones in Kerobokan raid

And then there was this article from March 26th. It is in Indonesian but the general mutilated translation is that there were prisoners in Kerobokan being transferred to another prison that they suspect are part of a narcotics network and that they found "items ranging from tens of thousands and fifty thousand in cash, checks, passbooks, pipettes for shabu suction devices, cellphones, tabs and other items." And surprise surprise, "Many disclosures of narcotics cases we revealed (at Denpasar Police) led to Lapas. I suspect the Akasaka network is still playing (circulating Narcotics). The allegation proved that we found pipettes for methamphetamine and some other money and goods in Willy's room. But before when we were sweeping there were no items found, "added the Denpasar Police Chief and also the CTOC District Chief of Staff, Commissioner Ruddi.

Didatangi di Ruang Tahanan Lapas Kerobokan, Willy Akasaka Ternyata Simpan Uang Hingga Perhiasan - Tribun Bali

Are they really that gullible...or rather that corrupt. SMH

Anyway, happy belated birthday to Stella and I hope the FBI is continuing to keep tabs on the situation so that they are on top of things when HM is released. She must have received more sentence reductions by now. o_O

Update on HM and TS (nothing about Stella, though). It's good (not for your blood pressure!) She lives close by (ten minutes). Makes it convenient for Oshi to make sure HM gets enough money to make life easy.

The interviewer got to talk to both. HM is clearly still lying (or delusional). She slanders her mother and says she is happier than she's been since her dad died. She goes on at length, comparing prison in Bali with the much worse prisons in the US.

TS unexpectedly talked to the interviewer. I think he was sincere. He has found/renewed his Christian faith. He says HM and SWM were already arguing when he got to the room. He talks about his state of mind, but in a very matter-of-fact way, not making excuses.

I hope now, more than ever, that there is no way HM can stay in Indonesia when her sentence is up. Justice will not have been served if she does not serve a long sentence in a US prison.

Bali suitcase killers break their silence in news.com.au exclusive

Last edited:
Update on HM and TS (nothing about Stella, though). It's good (not for your blood pressure!) She lives close by (ten minutes). Makes it convenient for Oshi to make sure HM gets enough money to make life easy.

The interviewer got to talk to both. HM is clearly still lying (or delusional). She slanders her mother and says she is happier than she's been since her dad died. She goes on at length, comparing prison in Bali with the much worse prisons in the US.

TS unexpectedly talked to the interviewer. I think he was sincere. He has found/renewed his Christian faith. He says HM and SWM were already arguing when he got to the room. He talks about his state of mind, but in a very matter-of-fact way, not making excuses.

I hope now, more than ever, that there is no way HM can stay in Indonesia when her sentence is up. Justice will not have been served if she does not serve a long sentence in a US prison.

Wow...just wow. They are both delusional but the one thing that stands out for me is that if TS is eligible for parole in 2022, when is HM eligible? When that happens, you know she'll be out and living, likely with OS and family during that time. I still think they will pull strings so that she is not deported because of Stella. :mad:

MOO

Thanks for finding and posting this ajaylee. :)

Wow ... this girl is still as sick as ever. "Well, you should,” Mack says. “You should trust me not to come after you with a big pineapple knife or fruit bowl when I get out on parole.”

And do you see how she is dressed on Indonesian Independence Day? 'Someone' is supplying her with pretty clothes. No surprises there.

Of course she 'likes' living in Kerobokan. On the whole, the Balinese are gentle, kind people. She would be queen manipulator, supplier of little treats - Sheila's money will still be providing her with as many luxuries as possible.

When she gets out on parole, I believe she will have to live locally there until her parole period is over. Same as Schapelle Corby was required to do.
I would think that her parole would start quite soon. If Tommy's non-parole period is 8 years on an 18 year sentence, what is her non-parole period? About 4½ years, if the ratio is the same.

Heather Mack says she will NOT return to the U.S. with daughter once she's released from Bali prison | Daily Mail Online

'I can be out in 18 months because of parole and good behavior,' Mack said: 'I feel like I'm more Indonesian than American now.

14805054-7143327-image-a-55_1560543899976.jpg

Mack confessed to killing her mother in a YouTube video but has since retracted her statement

'I even speak the language much more than I do English. I hardly ever speak English in jail, only if someone needs translating help or I get a visitor.

'I never want to go back home to Chicago.'

Mack's daughter is being cared for by a local Balinese Australian woman, Oshar Suartama, who befriended Mack during the murder trial in 2014.

Suartama lives nearby and is able to take Stella to visit her mother on a weekly basis.

'My daughter is more Indonesian than American,' says Mack. 'She has a good life here.

Hi All! It's good to see you again.

I can't think about this case much because the thought that Heather still exists on this earth makes me seriously ill. Apparently, Heather doesn't want to return to the USA when she gets out in 18 mos.

I don't care what airs she's trying to put on now. She will always be a filthy mother killer in my book. Oh, she now admires Meghan Markle, but you can bet Meghan never stuffed a dead family relative in a suitcase. Most likely, Meghan wouldn't be impressed by Heather one bit, to say the least.

So, Daily Mail's tv program today went over all this new info on how Heather has changed her story and her persona once again. She denounces the USA, and she's a whole new Indonesian person now.
They showed a lot of photos -- it looks like Stella is doing fine which is of great relief.

Heather Mack says she will NOT return to the U.S. with daughter once she's released from Bali prison | Daily Mail Online

Hi All! It's good to see you again.

I can't think about this case much because the thought that Heather still exists on this earth makes me seriously ill. Apparently, Heather doesn't want to return to the USA when she gets out in 18 mos.

I don't care what airs she's trying to put on now. She will always be a filthy mother killer in my book. Oh, she now admires Meghan Markle, but you can bet Meghan never stuffed a dead family relative in a suitcase. Most likely, Meghan wouldn't be impressed by Heather one bit, to say the least.

So, Daily Mail's tv program today went over all this new info on how Heather has changed her story and her persona once again. She denounces the USA, and she's a whole new Indonesian person now.
They showed a lot of photos -- it looks like Stella is doing fine which is of great relief.

Stella looks very happy and healthy. Not sure she will be quite as happy with her parents when she one day learns that they murdered her grandmother and stuffed her into a suitcase.

I wonder where Heather plans to live after her "6 months or so" in the US when she is deported.

Fortunately, her conviction for a serious crime will not allow her entry into many other countries.
Any plans she has for relocation or travel will now be hindered by her conviction.

Thought I'd pop in (Nice to see everyone here) and yep, its still a circus in Kerobokan and HM is the head clown

Oh for goodness sake ... o_Oo_Oo_O
Quote: Showing her bare arms, she points out scars she says were inflicted on her by her 'bullying' mother who she claims would stub out cigarettes on her flesh.
:mad:
I have no doubt that she is going back to the USA - regardless of her own wants and wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove