Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BANKRUPTCY COURT SCHEDULE

- Oct 3, 2013 - Deadline date for Casey's attorneys to file their ANSWER to Zenaida and Kronk's Complaints - the attorneys filed a MOTION TO DISMISS, instead of ANSWERS.

- Oct 4, 2013 - Casey's attorneys file a MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER - to stop the deposition set for Oct 9, 2013.
The attorneys say that Zenaida's attorneys failed to properly coordinate the deposition; Zenaida does not have a meritorious claim and there should be no deposition until the bankruptcy judge rules on their MOTION TO DISMISS Zenaida's complaint [on Nov 5, 2013]; Zenaida has already deposed Casey; and if a deposition is allowed, Casey should have the same safety precautions that Judge Munyon ordered in State court [depo in disguise and remotely via video - not in person].

The attorneys say that Casey will again assert her Fifth Amendment rights in any deposition, related to Caylee's death and disappearance.

The attorneys do not want a video of any deposition made public.
They do not want the date and time and location of deposition made public even after the deposition is over.
They want only the parties and their attorneys to attend.
If the transcript of the deposition is filed in the Court file, Casey's attorneys want 2 business days notice so they can file a Motion to SEAL the deposition transcript.
They do not want Casey to have to disclose the names, addresses, dates and parties with whom she has lived since her release from jail in July 2011.
They want the video of the deposition SEALED, and NEVER disclosed to the public.

- Oct 9, 2013 - DEPOSITION of Casey Anthony by Zenaida attorneys was dropped after Casey's attorneys filed a Protective Order on October 4, 2013 - to ask the Judge to block the Deposition.

- Oct 10, 2013 - Casey's attorneys filed a "Corrective MOTION TO DISMISS", and removed an offensive portion of a sentence in their MOTION TO DISMISS Zenaida's complaint

page 13 - "The public only knows about Gonzalez because she went on a media tour [WITH HER CARNIVAL-BARKER LAWYER, JOHN MORGAN,] and filed a Complaint in the middle of the circus surrounding the Criminal Trial." [portion in caps was DELETED in the Corrected MOTION TO DISMISS.]
The attorneys corrected the name "Gonzalez", where they had typed the name "Kronk's" on page 14.

- Oct. 17, 2013 - HEARING at 11:00am in Tampa for Casey's Motion of Protective Order on Zenaida's deposition of Casey.

- Oct 25, 2013 - Deadline for Zenaida and Kronk to file ANSWERS to Casey's MOTION TO DISMISS

- Nov 5, 2013 - HEARING at 11:00am in Tampa for Zenaida and Kronk on their Complaints, and CORE issues, and Casey's MOTION TO DISMISS

- Nov 26, 2013 - HEARING at 11:30am in Tampa for TexasEquuSearch finalized SETTLEMENT agreement with Casey Anthony

I would like to know the terms of the settlement with TES - is that public knowledge in Florida?
If there's a financial settlement I hope the bankruptcy Judge asks her where all this money keeps appearing from, considering she claims to be broke..

I would like to know the terms of the settlement with TES - is that public knowledge in Florida?
If there's a financial settlement I hope the bankruptcy Judge asks her where all this money keeps appearing from, considering she claims to be broke..

We do not know, yet, if the final Settlement agreement will be SEALED, or not? The Final SETTLEMENT Agreement has not been filed.

TES' attorney filed an AGREED Motion asking for more time to FINALIZE the SETTLEMENT agreement, and it was GRANTED.
He has until Nov 26, 2013 - HEARING

9/13/2013
Agreed Motion to Continue/Reschedule On Pretrial Conference
Filed by Peter D. Russin on behalf of Plaintiff Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwEDmRAkTopSdzlyY21wZzdFRmc/edit?usp=sharing

Page 2 – “The parties have come to a consensual resolution of the Plaintiff’s claims [TES] against the Debtor [Casey Anthony], including the Plaintiff’s [TES] unsecured proof of claim number 5 filed in the Debtor’s [Casey Anthony] bankruptcy estate, and are in the process of finalizing and executing the settlement agreement. The extension requested herein will allow the parties to do so, and as such, good cause exists to grant such relief.”

Plaintiff [TES] requests the Court continue the Pretrial Conference for sixty (60) days in accordance with the Court’s availability, or to such other date as may be deemed appropriate by the Court.

“Undersigned counsel [Peter Russin for TES] has conferred with the Debtor’s counsel [David Schrader, Debra Ferwerda, and Charles Greene, for Casey Anthony] concerning the requested continuance, and the Debtor’s counsel informed undersigned counsel that the Debtor [Casey Anthony] agrees with the relief requested herein.”

-------------------

9/16/2013
Order Granting Motion To Continue/Reschedule Hearing
Re: Pretrial Conference
Hearing scheduled for 11/26/2013 at 11:30 AM at Tampa, FL - Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue.

UN.FLIPPIN.BELIEVABLE.

I am just BEYOND repulsed and disgusted right now. HOW could the judge be allowed to do this???

*sigh*

Think of it this way. She will be FOREVER known as TRASH! Nothing more, nothing less. If the shoe fits? And in this case, it's a PERFECT fit. Funny how she threw out Caylee to be trash, but Karma made her the TRASH! :D

there's a lot i don't understand about this judge either- for example why he lets her keep the rights to her 'life story' for a few thousand $- i am sure he could force her to sign the rights away with any future earnings to be paid to her creditors. What i have seen so far just confirms to me what a farce these proceedings are. I'm just glad i'm not one of her creditors, she is going to walk away scot free with a smirk on her face as usual. :banghead:

baddababoom $$$$$$

Last I "heard" and I mean "heard; read online" that she was with a very weathly man who doesn't gv a rats *advertiser censored* about what she has or hasn't done. She is living a pampered life and has anything she wants. She is with someone rich; that is what I've heard. And most of her neighbors, know she is there. Sick yes?

He has plans. Be very cautions Casey, be very cautious! Oh wait! He adores you! No need to worry! :D

The moment all the lawsuits are dismissed (if they are), mark my words, Casey will be trying to cash in on her life story in some way, shape or form. Whether that is an interview, or a book, or posing for pictures, she will at least attempt to cash in and make as much money as she can. It makes me so ill that she probably won't ever be legally be punished in any way for what happened to Caylee.

Of course she will! Caylee was NEVER ANYTHING TO THE ANTHONY"S, but a money bag. She wasn't loved, she was ignored. This showed in the weird videos that were taken, that showed her looking scared and confused. Who does that to an innocent? Money hungry P's OS! ALL four! Lee's blubbering didn't fool a soul! Casey laughing at the autopsy photo told it all. She was ONE HAPPY CAMPER! And Cindy and George's acting? Pathetic!

Every time I read about all the motions her 'pro-bono' attorney's are filing, and the obvious time they are spending defending the felon, I once again have to ask myself ... WHY?

Every time I read about all the motions her 'pro-bono' attorney's are filing, and the obvious time they are spending defending the felon, I once again have to ask myself ... WHY?

Excellent question!
And how? with what money? what expectation of money in the future?

Her attorneys filed a Response back on MAY 6, 2013 - stating she had no money and some of her FREE attorneys had to drop out.

Now it is October and Hearings are scheduled for November, which is 5-6 months later. How are allllll of her attorneys doing all of this legal work with no pay? What is their expectation of being paid in the future, and with what money from their destitute client?

05/06/2013
Response to Zenaida Gonzalez's Amended Motion for Extension of Time to File Complaint Objecting to Discharge
Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Debtor Casey Marie Anthony

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIeVpwZ01oay1TSHM/edit?usp=sharing

page 12 – 13

”paragraph G. Ms. Anthony is Out of Resources to Continue to Fight Frivolous Lawsuits”

“As the result of the donated time of a team of attorneys and other professionals, Ms. Anthony has been able to fend off the claims of Gonzalez and others seeking to jump on the publicity bandwagon. ....”

“... Ms. Anthony has been able to continue the battle this long only because of the tireless efforts of a legal team which has contributed its own money and time to defend her.

However, the resources of the legal team have also been taxed to their limit and some of the members are otherwise no longer able to continue the fight.”

We do not know, yet, if the final Settlement agreement will be SEALED, or not? The Final SETTLEMENT Agreement has not been filed.

TES' attorney filed an AGREED Motion asking for more time to FINALIZE the SETTLEMENT agreement, and it was GRANTED.
He has until Nov 26, 2013 - HEARING

9/13/2013
Agreed Motion to Continue/Reschedule On Pretrial Conference
Filed by Peter D. Russin on behalf of Plaintiff Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwEDmRAkTopSdzlyY21wZzdFRmc/edit?usp=sharing

Page 2 – “The parties have come to a consensual resolution of the Plaintiff’s claims [TES] against the Debtor [Casey Anthony], including the Plaintiff’s [TES] unsecured proof of claim number 5 filed in the Debtor’s [Casey Anthony] bankruptcy estate, and are in the process of finalizing and executing the settlement agreement. The extension requested herein will allow the parties to do so, and as such, good cause exists to grant such relief.”

Plaintiff [TES] requests the Court continue the Pretrial Conference for sixty (60) days in accordance with the Court’s availability, or to such other date as may be deemed appropriate by the Court.

“Undersigned counsel [Peter Russin for TES] has conferred with the Debtor’s counsel [David Schrader, Debra Ferwerda, and Charles Greene, for Casey Anthony] concerning the requested continuance, and the Debtor’s counsel informed undersigned counsel that the Debtor [Casey Anthony] agrees with the relief requested herein.”

-------------------

9/16/2013
Order Granting Motion To Continue/Reschedule Hearing
Re: Pretrial Conference
Hearing scheduled for 11/26/2013 at 11:30 AM at Tampa, FL - Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue.
My beloved ThinkTank ~ You are not a common person! You have special gifts and talents that are helping the quest for Caylee's justice and I thank you for your consistent, reserved questioning and accurate documentation of all of the facts here.
So happy to see you back!

PS to my above post: Here I am in Brussels, Belgium, loving up my grandchildren and, of course daughter and son-in-law ~ but still Caylee and all those beautiful innocents are in my thoughts.
The abuse of children can be subtile. Caylee's wasn't recognized until her death. The only profit of her sacrifice is that we should all be more aware of the signals of the abuse of the innocent babes. May we all be brave enough to report and report and report again to authorities if we have any indications that a child is in danger.
Whoops, please don't think I have doubts about my grandchildren. I was just trying to make the point that, even being away from my home/comfort zone that Caylee was still in my everyday thoughts.
And . . . . being even further away than usual it makes me appreciate how connected and how much I love all you guys here on WS. For Sure!!!!!!!

Is the hearing on Thursday still being held? I am off that day. I wonder if spectators are allowed in the court.

I am loving that KC's big payday hasn't yet materialized and likely it never will. You just know she was banking on it. Cold beesh. Evil.

Is the PI Lyons rich ? cause that was her friend

She keeps coming up with sums of money out of thin air whilst claiming to be bankrupt- $25K to retain the rights to her life story, now we hear she has settled with Tim from TES, I am sure that cost her many $$$, so obviously she has a supply. I wondered if it was not the same guy who paid for her parents to go by private jet to the Bahamas and gave George a job? He seems overly interested in the A's and I'm not sure what he gets in return.

She keeps coming up with sums of money out of thin air whilst claiming to be bankrupt- $25K to retain the rights to her life story, now we hear she has settled with Tim from TES, I am sure that cost her many $$$, so obviously she has a supply. I wondered if it was not the same guy who paid for her parents to go by private jet to the Bahamas and gave George a job? He seems overly interested in the A's and I'm not sure what he gets in return.

I heard an ear full about him not good either kind of the sexist boastful belligerent type.. but very wealthy

I don't have to think too much about what he gets in return. I'm sure she's been giving him plenty of favors.

nah... it is from her lawyers. they have to keep feeding her money so they can cash in once the coast is clear for her to write her "story". No other reason in the world for lawyers to keep doing this for free, except to get money down the road. I know they have no problem sleeping at night, but I should would!

10/15/2013
Response to Defendant/Debtor's Motion for Protective Order.
Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpINUdrZ013Vkc4WDg/edit?usp=sharing

ZENAIDA filed a RESPONSE to Casey’s Motion for Protective Order on the Deposition of Casey Anthony.

Nothing in the Bankruptcy Rules prevents discovery [taking depo] from moving forward.

Zenaida wants the Judge to compel Casey’s attorneys to cooperate in scheduling the deposition and order Casey to pay Zenaida’s fees and costs associated with this Motion.

Casey says Zenaida attorneys did not confer with Casey’s attorney(s) to try to schedule the deposition. Zenaida attorney says this is false.
Beginning in early September, Zenaida attorney repeatedly requested deposition dates to coordinate the DEPO and to schedule the Case Management Conference.
Zenaida attorney says their attempts to coordinate were rebuffed and/or ignored.

Casey attorney Ferwerda did not respond with a date for the DEPO.
On Sept 11, 2013, Zenaida attorney issued Notice of Taking Depo of Casey Anthony set for October 9, 2013 at 10:00am in Winter Springs, Florida [where Casey Attorney Ferwerda is].

Casey attorney Ferwerda told Zenaida attorney to talk to the other attorney Schrader about the Case Management Conference – and Casey Anthony attorney, Mr. Schrader said he would not schedule the conference, saying it would be unnecessary and that Casey attorneys did not intend to participate in a conference.

Attached Affidavit of Zenaida attorney R. Scott Shuker, and emails between Zenaida attorney Jason Klein, and Casey attorney Debra Ferwerda.

10/15/2013
Response to Defendant/Debtor's Motion for Protective Order.
Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Plaintiff Zenaida Gonzalez

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpINUdrZ013Vkc4WDg/edit?usp=sharing

ZENAIDA filed a RESPONSE to Casey’s Motion for Protective Order on the Deposition of Casey Anthony.

Nothing in the Bankruptcy Rules prevents discovery [taking depo] from moving forward.

Zenaida wants the Judge to compel Casey’s attorneys to cooperate in scheduling the deposition and order Casey to pay Zenaida’s fees and costs associated with this Motion.

Casey says Zenaida attorneys did not confer with Casey’s attorney(s) to try to schedule the deposition. Zenaida attorney says this is false.
Beginning in early September, Zenaida attorney repeatedly requested deposition dates to coordinate the DEPO and to schedule the Case Management Conference.
Zenaida attorney says their attempts to coordinate were rebuffed and/or ignored.

Casey attorney Ferwerda did not respond with a date for the DEPO.
On Sept 11, 2013, Zenaida attorney issued Notice of Taking Depo of Casey Anthony set for October 9, 2013 at 10:00am in Winter Springs, Florida [where Casey Attorney Ferwerda is].

Casey attorney Ferwerda told Zenaida attorney to talk to the other attorney Schrader about the Case Management Conference – and Casey Anthony attorney, Mr. Schrader said he would not schedule the conference, saying it would be unnecessary and that Casey attorneys did not intend to participate in a conference.

Attached Affidavit of Zenaida attorney R. Scott Shuker, and emails between Zenaida attorney Jason Klein, and Casey attorney Debra Ferwerda.

Sounds to me that Casey's attorneys lie almost as much as she does..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back