Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But someone had to have paid her rent or given her the money to pay it...she has no job and--according to her bankruptcy filing--no money.

I wonder if she has been living with somebody---like a sugar daddy. My greatest fear is that she is trying to get pregnant. That will make me sick to my stomach for months.

But someone had to have paid her rent or given her the money to pay it...she has no job and--according to her bankruptcy filing--no money.

some have said here that all of the creditors listed on the bankruptcy filing are to throw a wide net out and include all "potential" creditors .... maybe it was to include any unpaid rent by the time FCA moves out? or potential rental damages costs? or maybe Cindy or George paid the initial money down to get FCA into the condo, but then FCA failed to continue monthly rent payments?

I wonder if Mr. realtor man has received his Creditor letter yet and is aware he won't collect whatever debt FCA owes him?

Twitter

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Casey shopped a deal with networks last month! The offer was numerous off camera interviews, pics, videos to be released over several days.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Join with me in BOYCOTTING NBC! THis is not right. #Casey Anthony should not be rewarded for murdering her child! Morally wrong!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@nbcnightlynews Advertisers being contacted and advised how their advertising dollars is helping to reward a BABY KILLER.... #CASEY ANTHONY.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
The asking price for the package was $500,000 to be paid in installments! 1st installment small but subsequent installments much larger.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@Tammybaby65 yes.....NBC!!!!!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
NBC ADVERTISERS ARE BEING CONTACTED AND ADVISED WHERE THEIR ADVERTISING DOLLARS ARE GOING AND WE ARE NOT HAPPY! REWARDING A BABY KILLER!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Unsure what the final negotiations were but do know that NBC is .......PAYING THE BABY KILLER! BOYCOTT NBC. LET THEM KNOW ADVERTISERS CONT.

@Blaiss "I HAVE ERRED! Correction CBS MADE DEAL!!! I was sooo frustrated I made a grave mistake! MY APOLOGIES TO NBC!"

Well, okay then. I am dumb and blind for not seeing that this was coming. It's all too logical.

Hello ~ She's been certified as indigent, already. On more than one occasion. So I should not be surprised at her bankruptcy filing ~ but I do reserve the right to still be offended!

Wouldn't it be something if all the creditors listed showed up and said they won't pursue their debt...and be willing to sign-off on it?

Can someone please link me to the pdf? I am assuming this is the BK Schedules.

Lord have mercy at the misspellings I am reading about. lol I would NEVER in a billion years file anything like that. Baez & Co. were the same. What is it with these unprofessional attorneys?!? I swear I have never worked for any attorney that would file stuff like that. In fact, I don't know any paralegal who would have a job if they couldn't spell better than that.

You're obviously forgetting her jobs as event coordinator at Universal, Sports Authority (where there was even a robbery - how can we forget), and as a nanny. And her job as paralegal for Baez, Mason, & company. :rolleyes:

Shot girl and marker girl extraordinaire! LMAO

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
I HAVE ERRED! Correction CBS MADE DEAL!!! I was sooo frustrated I made a grave mistake! MY APOLOGIES TO NBC!

Like Adam vs. Ryan Lanza. The damage cannot be undone.

I've tried to backtrack 3 times now and still can't find the list of possible creditors. Will someone please post it again for me?

I'm eager to see if they thought to list all of the volunteer search team members.

TIA! :tyou:

Lord have mercy at the misspellings I am reading about. lol I would NEVER in a billion years file anything like that. Baez & Co. were the same. What is it with these unprofessional attorneys?!? I swear I have never worked for any attorney that would file stuff like that. In fact, I don't know any paralegal who would have a job if they couldn't spell better than that.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/01/26/CASEY_ANTHONY_BANKRUPTY_FILING.pdf

Well...that all depends on who you're asking. :giggle:

Is there anywhere on Websleuths where acronyms are defined?
Have already checked the FAQ. Nope.
Have already done a Search from the main page. Nope.
(Not very user-friendly for new folks. Just my two cents. Forums are all about communication. Acronyms are one of the greatest impediments to good communication. Again, just my two cents.)

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/01/26/CASEY_ANTHONY_BANKRUPTY_FILING.pdf

Other thoughts.........
The bedroom furniture - CA and GA forgot it in their bankruptcy? LOL

The spelling errors ------------ well, now we understand the $500,000 to JB!

Just checked out Adam Longo's Twitter...not much conversation going on. One point...why isn't anyone looking into the money that's obviously been changing hands? It was brought up here as well. Why isn't anyone following the money trail?

some have said here that all of the creditors listed on the bankruptcy filing are to throw a wide net out and include all "potential" creditors .... maybe it was to include any unpaid rent by the time FCA moves out? or potential rental damages costs? or maybe Cindy or George paid the initial money down to get FCA into the condo, but then FCA failed to continue monthly rent payments?

I wonder if Mr. realtor man has received his Creditor letter yet and is aware he won't collect whatever debt FCA owes him?

Yeah, that's probably it.

It just wouldn't surprise me at all if someone gave her cash every month to pay her rent and she pocketed it instead.

(Not very user-friendly for new folks. Just my two cents. Forums are all about communication. Acronyms are one of the greatest impediments to good communication. Again, just my two cents.)
I know that many forums have their own. But, for expediency...just ask. We're a friendly bunch here.
And...WELCOME!!!

There is somewhere...let me check.

Here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193885&highlight=lingo

Also, some of us are using law-related abbreviations like A/C and BK without really thinking about it--sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member