Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the DMV her license expired in March 2009 and has not been renewed.

Any chance the DMV redacted her renewal from public view for security reasons? Her parents could have paid off any fines she had.

GOOD FIND!!!

Trustee - "The debtor is present
Ms Anthony sworn in
Debtor has produced a Florida drivers license and a Social Security card that confirms her identity and SSN...
is the signature your own?
Did you read before you signed them?
Is it true and correct?"
There will be minor amendments - cash donated $ 2,000 or less in last two years ... will be amended to show that ... minor creditors of Baez Firm will be added....If you want to send the EXPIRED DRIVERS LICENSE info to the Trustee and the Trustee's attorney and to Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney, here is their contact info:

Case # 8:13-bk-00922

The bankruptcy attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez
R. Scott Shuker
Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine, LLP
P.O. Box 3353
Orlando, FL 32802
Email - rshuker@lseblaw.com

Bankruptcy Trustee
Stephen L. Meininger
707 North Franklin St Suite 850
Tampa, FL 33602813-301-1025
slmeininger@earthlink.com

Attorney for Trustee
Allan C. Watkins
Watkins Law Firm
707 N. Franklin St Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602813-226-2215
Email: allan@waktinslawfl.com

BBM:
1. Riiiggghhhttt!
2. Does this mean JB still dosen't pay the bill's?

GOOD FIND!!!

Trustee - "The debtor is present
Ms Anthony sworn in
Debtor has produced a Florida drivers license and a Social Security card that confirms her identity and SSN...
is the signature your own?
Is it true and correct?"
There will be minor amendments - cash donated $ 2,000 or less in last two years ... will be amended to show that ... minor creditors of Baez Firm will be added....

If you want to send the EXPIRED DRIVERS LICENSE info to the Trustee and the Trustee's attorney and to Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney, here is their contact info:

Case # 8:13-bk-00922

The bankruptcy attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez
R. Scott Shuker
Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine, LLP
P.O. Box 3353
Orlando, FL 32802
Email - rshuker@lseblaw.com

Bankruptcy Trustee
Stephen L. Meininger
707 North Franklin St Suite 850
Tampa, FL 33602813-301-1025
slmeininger@earthlink.com

Attorney for Trustee
Allan C. Watkins
Watkins Law Firm
707 N. Franklin St Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602813-226-2215
Email: allan@waktinslawfl.com

I was just notifying the Trustee, but the email I see listed is earthlink.NET and you have earthlink.COM - before I send it, are you sure yours is current?

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney said, in the March 4, 2013 Meeting of Creditors, that he would be adding an amendment showing cash donations of less
than $ 2,000 in the last two years ... but never filed the amendments.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/vi...no/-/Casey-Anthony-audio.null?format=rsss_2.0

Trustee - "The debtor is present....
Ms Anthony sworn in .... testimony true and correct to the best of your knowledge
did you sign? is the signature your own?
To the best of your knowledge information is it true and correct? .... "

Atty Schrader [Casey bankruptcy attorney] - There will be some minor amendments - one minor amendment is that , in addition to the gift cards there was some cash that was donated to Ms Anthony, a total of approximately $ 2,000 or less in last two years that was not reflected in schedules... statement of financial affairs there will be an amendment to show that ...
in addition a couple minor creditors of Baez Law Firm will be added.... [Slabaugh and Medina added March 7, 2013]

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIR0NHaHU0Vi1GbGc/edit?pli=1

MOTION OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ FOR ORDER AN DIRECTING EXAMINATION OF CASEY MARIE ANTHONY PURSUANT TO BANKRUPTCY RULE 2004

Filed 3/12/2013

Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney, Shuker, said in his Motion:

6. The Debtor further admitted that certain additional assets were not disclosed on her bankruptcy schedules and stated she would be amending such. However, to date, [March 12, 2013] the Debtor has not filed amended schedules in this regard.

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney said, in the March 4, 2013 Meeting of Creditors, that he would be adding an amendment showing cash donations of less
than $ 2,000 in the last two years ... but never filed the amendments.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/vi...no/-/Casey-Anthony-audio.null?format=rsss_2.0

Trustee - "The debtor is present....
Ms Anthony sworn in .... testimony true and correct to the best of your knowledge
did you sign? is the signature your own?
To the best of your knowledge information is it true and correct? .... "

Atty Schrader [Casey bankruptcy attorney] - There will be some minor amendments - one minor amendment is that , in addition to the gift cards there was some cash that was donated to Ms Anthony, a total of approximately $ 2,000 or less in last two years that was not reflected in schedules... statement of financial affairs there will be an amendment to show that ...
in addition a couple minor creditors of Baez Law Firm will be added.... [Slabaugh and Medina added March 7, 2013]

MOTION OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ FOR ORDER AN DIRECTING EXAMINATION OF CASEY MARIE ANTHONY PURSUANT TO BANKRUPTCY RULE 2004

Filed 3/12/2013

6. The Debtor further admitted that certain additional assets were not disclosed on her bankruptcy schedules and stated she would be amending such. However, to date, [March 12, 2013] the Debtor has not filed amended schedules in this regard.

She forgot to list $2,000 ? I would remember if someone sent me $2,000!

She forgot to list $2,000 ? I would remember if someone sent me $2,000!

Looks to me like she can't decide which of her gaggle of attorneys to pin this on!
Which attorney is going to accept accounting and record keeping duties for "donations" they have received on her behalf, and how much, and from whom.
Mason??? [he returned donation from one of her "donors and well-wishers"]
Baez???
Greene???
Sims???
Chemlir???

audio of March 4, 2013 - Meeting of Creditors/341 Meeting

Filed 3/12/2013

"4. At the 341 meeting [March 4, 2013 Meeting of Creditors], the Debtor admitted to receiving funds for living expenses from her attorneys who, purportedly, received the funds from donors and well-wishers. However, Debtor was unable to identify any details with respect to how much, and from which attorney, funds were transferred."

Looks to me like she can't decide which of her gaggle of attorneys to pin this on!
Which attorney is going to accept accounting and record keeping duties for "donations" they have received on her behalf, and how much, and from whom.
Mason??? [he returned donation from one of her "donors and well-wishers"]
Baez???
Greene???
Sims???
Chemlir???

audio of March 4, 2013 - Meeting of Creditors/341 Meeting

Filed 3/12/2013

"4. At the 341 meeting [March 4, 2013 Meeting of Creditors], the Debtor admitted to receiving funds for living expenses from her attorneys who, purportedly, received the funds from donors and well-wishers. However, Debtor was unable to identify any details with respect to how much, and from which attorney, funds were transferred."

Don't let him fool you. The only reason he returned those donations were because they were in the form of postdated monthly checks. He would have kept them all if they had been written for the same date or if it had been cash.

What I don't know is what he did with all the checks he received over the years. Surely all donations weren't in the form of cash, were they? Did he cash them himself? Endorsing FCA's name? Deposit them into an account? Co-mingle them with his own money? This is for all the attorneys, by the way!

I wish one of these well-wishing donors would come out of hiding and tell how their checks were handled!

Are donations "in kind" reportable? They would some sort of money value, wouldn't they?

When she was acquitted mason announced in an interview that he received thousands for her and that he would be giving her those funds. I dont see that on her declaration.

When she was acquitted mason announced in an interview that he received thousands for her and that he would be giving her those funds. I dont see that on her declaration.

If you could find a link to that info, it would be good to give to the Trustee.

Don't let him fool you. The only reason he returned those donations were because they were in the form of postdated monthly checks. He would have kept them all if they had been written for the same date or if it had been cash.

What I don't know is what he did with all the checks he received over the years. Surely all donations weren't in the form of cash, were they? Did he cash them himself? Endorsing FCA's name? Deposit them into an account? Co-mingle them with his own money? This is for all the attorneys, by the way!

I wish one of these well-wishing donors would come out of hiding and tell how their checks were handled!

Are donations "in kind" reportable? They would some sort of money value, wouldn't they?

If you have documentation of this, it would be good to send it to the Trustee

If you have documentation of this, it would be good to send it to the Trustee

It was posted on here somewhere, even showing the letter CM sent to the donor. I don't remember who it was though.

This article states that she is receiving thousands, but it's not clear if Mason made the statement.

http://www.wtsp.com/caseyanthony/article/201656/360/Anthony-attorney-describes-Casey-World

JMO
that's the same link I found and the statement is not on video, just included in the article: Anthony continues to receive donations totaling thousands of dollars from people all over the country that want to help her out.

ain't it a bummer when you absolutely know you heard and saw something but can't find it now?

CM says "hundreds are offering her jobs" but she's not looking for money
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=201731

well, jeez, not if she has to work for it!

posts on a forum dated July 15, 2011: Court tv is saying that Cheney Mason told them that people are sending in thousands of dollars for Casey to start over with

not linking to that forum but it's easy to find. I know there's a CM video somewhere talking about the money rolling in. there are comments made on various dates at the OS blog about his "thousands donated" blooper in July 2011

She says here that SHE paid for the computer..........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3pKya_-C0"]Casey Anthony Video Diary (vlog) (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

She says here that SHE paid for the computer..........

Casey Anthony Video Diary (vlog) (HD) - YouTube

CA has said a lot of things, many have proved not to be true. I don't know if she would know the truth if it slapped her in the face. Why all those attys. can't see her for what she is completly baffles me. I understand the ones that were responsible for her trial, but these last ones, I don't know what to say.

JMO

that's the same link I found and the statement is not on video, just included in the article: Anthony continues to receive donations totaling thousands of dollars from people all over the country that want to help her out.

ain't it a bummer when you absolutely know you heard and saw something but can't find it now?

CM says "hundreds are offering her jobs" but she's not looking for money
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=201731

well, jeez, not if she has to work for it!

posts on a forum dated July 15, 2011: Court tv is saying that Cheney Mason told them that people are sending in thousands of dollars for Casey to start over with

not linking to that forum but it's easy to find. I know there's a CM video somewhere talking about the money rolling in. there are comments made on various dates at the OS blog about his "thousands donated" blooper in July 2011

video
.... thousands of dollars worth of checks are pouring into her attorney's office
question is, since she's being sued by several people, can that money be taken away from her?

1:00 - her attorney admits his client has a stack of checks ready to be cashed

1:50 - Mason - doctors nurses mental health counselors homes ranches farms places for her to stay

1:57 - and there's the money ... thousands of dollars worth of checks sent to her by people she doesn't even know like Kathy Lettice....

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=201554

Jose Baez: We want Casey Anthony to be safe
Jul 19, 2011

excerpt:
"She is a complex person," says her attorney Cheney Mason. "She has a whole new set of problems."
Offers for help are pouring into the offices of Casey's defense attorneys.
Mason also said, "You'd just be surprised the offers for help of mental health counseling. Doctors, nurses, homes, ranches, farms and places to stay."
And, then there's the money. There are thousands of dollars worth of checks that have been sent to Casey by people she doesn't even know, like Kathy Lettice from Clearwater.

[clip]

10 News legal analyst Jon Douglas said, "She's just gotten out of jail, she's being sent money. It's a personal check.".....
Douglas says Casey's defense attorneys are doing the right thing by keeping those checks for now, knowing that they'll cash them for her when she needs it.
Douglas added, "In theory, the defense attorneys can hold onto that for her, until she determines where that needs to be dispersed. "

^^^ good! job! all I found was this:

Per Mike Gallanos on InSession, Cheney Mason said he has received many checks in the mail for Casey Anthony. It totals in the thousands of dollars. Some folks are sending checks and saying they want Casey to have a new start.

Also, Mason said folks are offering their homes, farms, etc for Casey Anthony to use as a sanctuary.

---won't these "thousands of dollars" have bearing on her claim that she is "utterly unable to pay the costs and fees ..." ?

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28559533/detail.html
--Affidavit of Insolvency

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6909609"]Casey appeals her 4 Lying to LE convictions - Page 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn