Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you watcher9 for your question and could I also add my question - what does this all mean?

Is this the hearing where the trustee asks if he can receive and grant a bid on her future earnings? I find all these documents all a bit confusing as to the final outcome expected or intended.

There were four notices. One for the asset selling approval motion and one for the "examination" of FCA motion setting the time of the hearing for morning and the other two was on the same motions except for changing the time to the afternoon. Hopefully, this hearing will give us decisions on both.
At least that's the way I understand it.

I love the way they say "examination" instead of deposition. It sounds so much more personal and "in your face".. LOL

According to the DMV her license expired in March 2009 and has not been renewed.

FCA was born on March 19, 1986 so if she received her DL when she was 16, that would have been in 2002. It would have expired in 2008 or 2010 depending on how the law read at that time. See below for the way the law reads now. Does anyone remember the time frame when GA was talking to FCA about getting her DL renewed? I think she was in jail at the time.

Either way, it sounds like this was her original license with her picture when she was 16. Now it's 11 years down the road and she sure doesn't look like a teenager any more. If she's using her old DL for her ID, wouldn't it be funny if they wouldn't accept that picture for identification any longer because it's too old?

To remain legal while behind the wheel, you must renew your license every eight years if you renewed after October 1, 2008 (if you renewed before this date, your license will be good for six years if you're deemed a safe driver, or four years if you're not).

http://www.dmv.org/fl-florida/renew-license.php

LG,
I'm responding to your post from the sidebar and wanted it to stay in the BK thread.

I know you were talking about the defense team, FCA, and the media and their non-response at all to these two motions. I can't believe that they never responded to either motion unless they are crossing all their fingers hoping everything will continue to go their way. You know, like they may have the BK judge in their pocket or something? (not the BK trustee though)
That judge could end up denying both motions and granting FCA her BK outright and I don't know if there is any way to appeal the final decision. That would be very ugly and I hate that my mind even went that way.

Can anyone tell me if KC listed the dog (Smooch) as one of her possessions?

Poor Smooch hasn't been seen or heard from since the Diary releases. I don't have much faith that the poor little guy/girl is still alive.

LG,
I'm responding to your post from the sidebar and wanted it to stay in the BK thread.

I know you were talking about the defense team, FCA, and the media and their non-response at all to these two motions. I can't believe that they never responded to either motion unless they are crossing all their fingers hoping everything will continue to go their way. You know, like they may have the BK judge in their pocket or something? (not the BK trustee though)
That judge could end up denying both motions and granting FCA her BK outright and I don't know if there is any way to appeal the final decision. That would be very ugly and I hate that my mind even went that way.

Yes I guess it is meant to be here although we do cross pollinate between the two threads.

Yes, i can see them crossing their fingers and hoping it will go away but I can also see them throwing their hands up and saying - hey - we aren't bankruptcy lawyers. Even Greene is a civil lawyer, with both Mason and Baez in the criminal side...I wonder if they sat her down and said - okay - we support this decision but help us to understand why you believe we will follow you to the ends of the earth forever. We need to get on with our professional lives.

Or maybe this bunch just doesn't want to be messing with a bankruptcy federal judge? I think Baez has milked this case for as much as it will give him - and surely Mason's wife is saying WTH? :waiting:

Seriously how can they justify supporting her both financially and emotionally after this? To both the legal profession, the media and the public at large.

I like to think about us being "at large"....:giggle:

Poor Smooch hasn't been seen or heard from since the Diary releases. I don't have much faith that the poor little guy/girl is still alive.

I don't think we need to worry about Smooch - I'm sure the pup is quite alive and well and happily living with the family who actually owns him.

Since when did FCA buy things of her own? She just takes what she wants from someone else. In this case it was alive and the owner said give her back. Waaayyy too much repetitive work for FCA on a daily basis to own a dog.

FCA was born on March 19, 1986 so if she received her DL when she was 16, that would have been in 2002. It would have expired in 2008 or 2010 depending on how the law read at that time. See below for the way the law reads now. Does anyone remember the time frame when GA was talking to FCA about getting her DL renewed? I think she was in jail at the time.

Either way, it sounds like this was her original license with her picture when she was 16. Now it's 11 years down the road and she sure doesn't look like a teenager any more. If she's using her old DL for her ID, wouldn't it be funny if they wouldn't accept that picture for identification any longer because it's too old?

To remain legal while behind the wheel, you must renew your license every eight years if you renewed after October 1, 2008 (if you renewed before this date, your license will be good for six years if you're deemed a safe driver, or four years if you're not).

http://www.dmv.org/fl-florida/renew-license.php

It expired in March 2009- she was in jail - remember, that was when George was trying to prod her into renewing it.. and we were all thinking 'Why bother, she's not going anywhere!' she will need some form of official photo ID to get into the court next time, according to their published rules.

I moved to NY in 1994. They still let me use my license pic from back then. I'm old, fat and have glasses now. lol

I don't think we need to worry about Smooch - I'm sure the pup is quite alive and well and happily living with the family who actually owns him.

Since when did FCA buy things of her own? She just takes what she wants from someone else. In this case it was alive and the owner said give her back. Waaayyy too much repetitive work for FCA on a daily basis to own a dog.

I hear what your saying, but I think that even the CLAIMS that she made in her January video diary about OWNING a dog and the witnesses that have seen her walking a dog might be enough for the BK court to lock her up for lying. I would hope that the BK court would be able to see through the "receipt-in-someone else's-name" game, something I'm sure that see daily.

This just might be the fact that wraps her up. I wonder if ZG's lawyer has thought of that?

Case 8:13-bk-00922
Filed January 25, 2013
Individual - Chapter 7
Debtor Casey Marie Anthony

Time change on Hearing April 9, 2013 re: Zenaida attorney Motion to take depo of Casey Anthony and Trustee Motion to sell property - time changed from 9:30 am -- to 2:00pm

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIUy1kN1pfVXhlUjA/edit?usp=sharing
Casey Anthony Bankruptcy April 9 2013 Hearing time rescheduled
April 9, 2013 time changed to 2:00PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Zenaida atty Shuker Motion for Depo of Casey.pdf
March 12, 2013
MOTION OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ FOR ORDER AN DIRECTING EXAMINATION OF CASEY MARIE ANTHONY PURSUANT TO BANKRUPTCY RULE 2004

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIR0NHaHU0Vi1GbGc/edit?pli=1

Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney wants permission to take a deposition from Casey Anthony
Scott Shuker said if the motion is granted, he wants to ask Casey where she gets her money, what commercial interest she has in her story, and how she picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez for her mystery nanny.
If granted, that deposition would take place within the next 30 days.
permission to further question Anthony about her finances, and who's been supporting her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy sell property
TRUSTEE'S MOTION SELL PROPERTY OF THE ESTATE AND APPROVE AUCTION PROCEDURES

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQVlMb3ZpTjBabWc/edit?pli=1

Bankruptcy Trustee wants permission to sell Casey Anthony's story, as an asset, to pay her creditors

The trustee overseeing Casey Anthony's bankruptcy recently asked U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May for permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights in perpetuity to the commercialization of Anthony's life story" including her daughter's death and her high-profile murder trial.
"My job is to liquidate any potential assets for the benefit of her creditors," Meininger told ABCNews.com. "Whatever we're able to get for it would be distributed to her creditors."
Allan Watkins, Meininger's attorney, said the sale can made without Anthony's consent since she filed for bankruptcy.
When asked if Anthony has consented or objected to the sale, Watkins told ABCNews.com, "She hasn't filed anything yet…I'm sure if she's unhappy with it, she'll raise it in court."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISzNubWZ2Wk8wUkU/edit?pli=1
NOTICE OF PRELIMINARY HEARING
April 9, 2013 at 9:30am
re: Motion by Zenaida attorney to take deposition of Casey Anthony

Date set for a Hearing on Zenaida's Motion to take a Deposition

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpITHQyd2xmSkRrS2c/edit?pli=1
NOTICE OF PRELIMINARY HEARING
April 9, 2013 at 9:30am
Motion by Trustee to sell property

Date set for Hearing on Trustee's Motion to sell Casey Anthony's property

The judge in Casey Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy has set a date next month to hear argument on whether her life story is an asset which can be sold in order to pay her debts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIMHZWMWI2ZkNIaGs/edit?pli=1
Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Filing January 25, 2013 60 pages PDF

Casey Anthony's original bankruptcy filing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIbkg0UEtJR3ZBeVk/edit?pli=1
Filed 3/14/2013
DEBTOR'S [Casey Anthony] RESPONSE AND OBJECTION TO MOTION OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ FOR ORDER AND DIRECTING EXAMINATION OF CASEY MARIE ANTHONY PURSUANT TO BANKRUPTCY RULE 2004

Casey Anthony does not want to give a deposition to Zenaida's attorney and this is her bankruptcy attorney's Response
In a new court filing, attorneys for Casey Anthony argue Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers already had their chance to question Anthony about her finances, and shouldn't be granted a second opportunity.

-------------------------------------------

March 20, 2013
Entry on Bankruptcy Court docket
The Trustee hereby gives notice of recovery of assets in the instant bankruptcy case. The Trustee respectfully requests that the Clerk of the Bankruptcy Court set a claims bar date and give notice of need to file proofs of claims to all creditors and parties in interest.
Filed by Stephen L Meininger. (Meininger, Stephen) (Entered: 03/20/2013)

The Trustee is giving notice that he owns Casey Anthony's property [rights to her story] now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIVzRVZTBQMG9UN3c/edit?pli=1
Filed 3/20/2013
NOTICE FIXING DEADLINE TO FILE A PROOF OF CLAIM
Deadline - June 24, 2013
A deadline for all creditors to file PROOF of a claim of debt that Casey Anthony owes them is set.
"... supporting documents, such as statements of account, invoices, ledger cards, etc. should be attached to the proof of claim..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney filed an amendment to the list of creditors on March 6, 2013, which Casey Anthony signed.

DEADLINE to file a complaint objecting to discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge dischargeability of certain debts: MAY 3, 2013
paperwork to dispute must be received by bankruptcy court by this date.

DEADLINE to object to exemptions: Thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the meeting of creditors [March 4, 2013]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney filed a Notice of Appearance
Filed 2/5/2013

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIRkp1Tl9PaUFMSkU/edit?pli=1

------------------------

Roy Kronk's bankruptcy attorney filed a Notice of Appearance
Filed 2/25/2013

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIa1VwZ0tNR3JudjA/edit?pli=1

-------------------------------

Originally Posted by watcher9
Thanks for getting all these documents and posting them together for us.

The motion submitted by Attorney Shuker for ZG to examine FCA shows they are on top of this BK filing. It points in law to the reasons for the need to question FCA as to what and how she is financed.
They even pointed out that FCA has failed to submit any amendments to her petition correcting misstated and overlooked items after promising to do so at the March 7th hearing. To be fair, this motion is dated March 12th but then again, we have not seen any amendments since then. I wonder what the turnaround time normally is?

As a side note, all the notices state that appropriate business attire and photo ID are required and no cell phones or laptops allowed which sounds like they mean business. I wonder if Shuker will ask about her driver's license supposedly used last time?

According to the DMV her license expired in March 2009 and has not been renewed.

Contact info for Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney, to alert him to the expired drivers license issue:

NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
R. Scott Shuker

The motion submitted by Attorney Shuker for ZG to examine FCA shows they are on top of this BK filing. It points in law to the reasons for the need to question FCA as to what and how she is financed.
They even pointed out that FCA has failed to submit any amendments to her petition correcting misstated and overlooked items after promising to do so at the March 7th hearing. To be fair, this motion is dated March 12th but then again, we have not seen any amendments since then. I wonder what the turnaround time normally is?

As a side note, all the notices state that appropriate business attire and photo ID are required and no cell phones or laptops allowed which sounds like they mean business. I wonder if Shuker will ask about her driver's license supposedly used last time?

Contact info for Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney, to alert him to the expired drivers license issue:

NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
R. Scott Shuker

Please ( really!) correct e if I am wrong - but- did she not have unpaid fines that prevented her from getting her license again?

Is it as much fun ( sarcasm) to renew an expired license in FL as it is in SC? ( I had major knee surgery and I did not drive for over a year .I did not realize my license was expired until I was carded at walmart and was not allowed to buy a bottle of wine because my id was expired)

NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
R. Scott Shuker

Where did you see that she used her drivers license last time? As her ID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Dj...SkU/edit?pli=1

NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
R. Scott Shuker

Where did you see that she used her drivers license last time? As her ID?

watcher9 posted that comment - "I wonder if Shuker will ask about her driver's license supposedly used last time?"

Issue Date - July 2 2002 [FCA 16 years - DOB March 19, 1986]
Expire Date - March 19 2009 - her birthday

Oct 15, 2010 - license suspended for non payment of court fine of $ 381 for theft charges

As of Aug 11, 2010, at 12:02 AM, driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.
This license is a Class E. Restrictions are (NONE ON RECORD). Endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD). Motorcycle endorsements are (NONE ON RECORD).
Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.
So the paper work George was so worried about Casey signing, looks like she didn’t sign.

Case No. 2008-CF-013331-A-O STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY M (check fraud)
07/21/2011 Request to Withdraw Notice to Suspend Driver's License

Her license expired while in jail but it also is suspended until she pays court cost imposed with her fraud case.

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anth...ded/-/13479888/13144422/-/6xggnn/-/index.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://services.flhsmv.gov/DLCheck/DLCheckResultView.aspx

As of Mar 27, 2013, at 10:53 AM driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED.

Expiration Date was Mar 19, 2009. Please contact your local driver license office to renew your license.

Wonder if FCA's neighbors in the Ocean Woods condo have seen her illegally DRIVING A CAR on her EXPIRED drivers license?

I have been hunting all morning for a link about the driver's license but can't find it.
All I remember is someone was describing what happened in the hearing and mentioned/wrote that FCA showed her picture ID to the trustee. I guess I assumed it was her expired DL. I just can't find that part.

Jason Olson‏@knightproducer

JUST IN: the audio recording of #CaseyAnthony bankruptcy hearing. Listening to now. @TonyPipitone will have much more at 5. #Local6

Finally, I found it!
Thanks to TotallyObsessed and her post #1790 on page 72 for putting me on the right track.

Here is the actual audio of the hearing where in the first minute or so the Trustee says that FCA has produced her FL driver's license and social security card.....

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/vi...no/-/Casey-Anthony-audio.null?format=rsss_2.0

Finally, I found it!
Thanks to TotallyObsessed and her post #1790 on page 72 for putting me on the right track.

Here is the actual audio of the hearing where in the first minute or so the Trustee says that FCA has produced her FL driver's license and social security card.....

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/vi...no/-/Casey-Anthony-audio.null?format=rsss_2.0

GOOD FIND!!!

Trustee - "The debtor is present
Ms Anthony sworn in
Debtor has produced a Florida drivers license and a Social Security card that confirms her identity and SSN...
is the signature your own?
Did you read before you signed them?
Is it true and correct?"
There will be minor amendments - cash donated $ 2,000 or less in last two years ... will be amended to show that ... minor creditors of Baez Firm will be added....

If you want to send the EXPIRED DRIVERS LICENSE info to the Trustee and the Trustee's attorney and to Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney, here is their contact info:

Case # 8:13-bk-00922

The bankruptcy attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez
R. Scott Shuker
Latham, Shuker, Eden & Beaudine, LLP
P.O. Box 3353
Orlando, FL 32802
Email - rshuker@lseblaw.com

Bankruptcy Trustee
Stephen L. Meininger
707 North Franklin St Suite 850
Tampa, FL 33602813-301-1025
slmeininger@earthlink.com

Attorney for Trustee
Allan C. Watkins
Watkins Law Firm
707 N. Franklin St Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602813-226-2215
Email: allan@waktinslawfl.com

I hear what your saying, but I think that even the CLAIMS that she made in her January video diary about OWNING a dog and the witnesses that have seen her walking a dog might be enough for the BK court to lock her up for lying. I would hope that the BK court would be able to see through the "receipt-in-someone else's-name" game, something I'm sure that see daily.

This just might be the fact that wraps her up. I wonder if ZG's lawyer has thought of that?

Well there is no way I'm watching those video diaries again, but I don't remember FCA saying "I bought myself a new dog" or "guess what - now I own a dog" - what I remember her saying is "this is Smoochie" and something about keeping her company.

Pretty hard to legally prove it's hers. And with more than 800K in debt - I doubt the BK court cares if she has a dog or lied about it.

Sure you and I care, because we know she lies and if there is one lie there is another one, but I don't think they care. They are looking for big stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn