Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
comming up on Fox news cable Casey Anthony the new legal troubles in case you want to throw your shoe at the screen you have 3 minutes to get ready

oh well never mind i thought they were going to hash it out for 30 minutes it was just a blip LOL good!

". "Emotionally and physically, she can't go on for another year. She needs a clean slate from a financial perspective."

Mhmm...imagine if she actually had a job! She'd really be stressed. Seriously what is causing her so much "stress"?

Other thoughts:
-Further illustration of the disgraceful, yet effective job Baez did at branding FCA as a frumpy, motherly librarian. No more librarian look needed I guess. Complete dishonesty. Judge should have made her wear prison clothes at trial.

-I cannot fathom what the people pictured with her are smiling about or why they feel the need to even be photographed with her. Very macabre and vile imo.

-Does the not-so-vigilant Florida Bar Association not have a problem with this obvious exploitation? Why are attorneys allowed to seek fame by association with clients?

-Will Baez make another shady blood money deal with CBS? And if so, will they wait until her debt is discharged?

-Are her lawyers working for free??

When on page 40 of BK filing it asks "15. Prior address of debtor
If the debtor has moved within three years immediately preceding the commencement of this case, list all premises which the debtor
occupied during that period and vacated prior to the commencement of this case. If a joint petition is filed, report also any separate
address of either spouse."

Casey states NONE to other addresses is the lasts 3 years. She claims no gifts! My understand standing is the BK courts don't like being lied to. There is a lot of falsehoods in this filing. AZ, do you believe the BK court will play Casey games as the other courts or will they make her responsible for her lies?
Heck, her own attorney (CM) said he received monetary gifts for her. Guess that money has already been spent. lol

Speaking of clothes, the clothes she walked out the door of jail in were worth at least $100 including new shirt (Polo?), jeans, a sneakers. No way does she just own $100 worth of clothes.

Still waiting for Karma to take care of FCA for murdering Caylee. Come on, Karma. Do your thing, please. Don't forget Gutless George and Conniving Cindy. And, Karma, while you are at it, get the rest of them who lied to save FCA, including Jose and Cheney, both of them should have lost their licenses for their behavior in the courtroom. I guess it's too much to ask that you punish the P12who failed to find FCA guilty because they were enthralled by Jose and his dirty talk.

That goes for Lee and Mallory too in my book. They bent over backwards to help free her.

Speaking of clothes, the clothes she walked out the door of jail in were worth at least $100 including new shirt (Polo?), jeans, a sneakers. No way does she just own $100 worth of clothes.

Items on Bk are listed at current market value (not retail or replacement value). Current market value is what you could get selling on Craigslist, eBay or yard sale.

Thanks Strawberry. I respectfully apologize to Carol and all other Ws'ers!

No apology needed...there are a lot out there. There is also a FB page people think is her. I'm sure she has a FB but I'm sure it's made to look like a guy or something. I even looked at the FB of one of the attorneys she was posing with to see if I could spot which of his "friends" her account might be.

I went a little nuts with the tweets! Right now I don't feel like much of a sleuther... more of a sucker I'd say! :(

prior to the video release Casey was on twitter. that person involved with the videos claimed he sent her a tweet telling her to shut it down, Mason was mad she was online and threatened to dump her if she didnt quit using the internet for entertainment. I think she did obey and I never found out which account was really hers. I heard she only talked about sports . tI became apparent to me from what I was hearing that someone most likey her own team had a keylogger on her puter and they had a " babysitter" watching what she did in case she tried to double cross them? or some other problem arose, it was IMO used against her after she fired Jose and interestingly the videos were then released after she fired Jose, I heard for not getting her a deal fast enough. Mason then bacame her only counsel.

Maybe the $500K she lists as owed to Baez is on there so that he can claim that amount as a loss on his own tax return.
I haven't had the stomach to read the filing, but does it say she owes the $500,000 for legal services? Just wondering...thought maybe it was a promise for future monies received by way of interviews, pictures, etc. She must have promised him something when she agreed for him to break attorney/client privilege (supposedly).

Here's another gem from July 12, 2012:

Cindy Anthony ‏@CINDYANTH0NY
@Missy1268 CASEYS BOOK ISN'T DONE YET. JOSE AND JEFF ASHTONS BOOKS ARE OUT BUT THEY ARE MOSTLY LIES!!!!11 WAIT AND BUY THE TRUTH!!!

That twitter account is not the real CA. It has been debunked a long time ago.

I think this is all we can do to make sure further injustice does not occur. We, as a society, can let broadcasters know what is acceptable and what is not when it comes to paying criminals for interviews or showcasing their grubby lives to begin with.

I know this was addressed to AZlawyer but I can answer. What he can bill her is dependent on their retainer agreement (contract between client and attorney). If she disputed the debt, he would have to provide billings statements/invoices as well as, depending on the state, his efforts to collect the debt or resolve the issue through, for example, arbitration.

Baez never said he was pro bonk. However many of the others said they wewe

http://www.kpho.com/story/20714160/casey-anthony-declares-bankruptcy-talks-exclusively-to-cbs-5

From the KPHO article: The bankruptcy documents list nearly 100 names and organizations that could potentially pursue claims against Anthony.

Nearly 100 names and organizations of people who could potentially file a claim against her. Can you imagine? I can't even name 2 people in the world whom I've wronged to this point of excess in my lifetime of 50 years. And she has 100 of them. And I'm sure if I pay you, you can come up with another list of 20 people she's not included here. Honest to goodness, what does this say about a person? Horrible. HORRIBLE!!

Also from that article? "The public doesn't know all the people who have come out of the crawl spaces attempting to make claims against Casey," said Greene. "There are other lawsuits, other potential claims and her freedom is restricted."

Well, if these people could potentially file suits against, her .. WHAT ...DOES..THAT ...TELL. .. YOU.. MISSY?? hmmmm? That maybe YOU restricted THEIR freedoms in the first place? Geez louIZE this gets my fur up.

BBM- Well then, I imagine these "other" people are listed as well. Anyone see anybody who stands out?

Sorry to quote myself, but I was thinking maybe this should be on the lawyer's thread? Can a officer of the court answer this question for me? What would a lawyer say?

Why are attorney's allowed to lie? It seems to me that the law of "truth and nothing but the truth" only applies to...????????

Are officers of the court above the law? Again, I am truly asking. How can this be? Are we to believe attorneys do not know the difference between a lie and the truth? Maybe they do not. Maybe no one cares if they do or not?

:twocents:

Perry should be ashamed for letting Baez point fingers at GA. I wonder if the dishonesty will continue into the bankruptcy case?

who is that Rowland person from Ohio? isnt that near her hometown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member