Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you have to admit it's pretty funny that she's trying to cut Baez out. There's some karma biting Baez in the butt. I'm sure she had agreed to pay him when she finally gets her big interview. CM better take note. When she's done using him, he'll be next. :)

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv...onys-lawyer-explains-what-happened-to-caylee/

Explaining that Anthony was currently funding her lifestyle through donations from others, Baez said, “She does have her supporters. As many people that hate her, there are some people that have been victims of sexual abuse and can relate to certain things.”

and THAT is what is truly disgusting...LEGIT victims of sexual abuse, sending HER their money....JMOO i dont believe for 1 second she was ever abused by george or lee...:banghead: and have these "gifts" been considered or just left out of the report?

Which, if true, also proves she hasn't been living at Ocean Woods, Cape Canaveral, Florida.

Her own attorney says she is not living with her parents, in the articles about the bankruptcy. He said she has lived in central Florida for 180 days.

There are four districts - Fort Myers; Jacksonville; Orlando; and Tampa.
She filed in the Middle District of Florida, in Tampa -- not in the Orlando/Orange county area where her parent's house is

She is reconciled with George according to this article...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20668533,00.html …

She has recovered from his 'molestation' just in time to let him get a condo for her..

PEOPLE did everything to confirm previous reports, other than name the condo as OCEAN WOODS! And dear ole Dad paid for it!!!!!!!! Lovely!

Anthony – one of the most reviled criminal defendants in recent memory – has been living in a condo in Cape Canaveral, Fla., since late last year. In addition to regular contact with her mother, she has also reconciled with her father, George, who she previously accused of molesting her. (The condo was actually leased by George Anthony for his daughter to live in. The family attorney, Mark Lippman, had no comment.)

No.

Who pays the gift tax?
The donor is generally responsible for paying the gift tax. Under special arrangements the donee may agree to pay the tax instead.
What is considered a gift?

Any transfer to an individual, either directly or indirectly, where full consideration (measured in money or money's worth) is not received in return.

What can be excluded from gifts?

The general rule is that any gift is a taxable gift. However, there are many exceptions to this rule. Generally, the following gifts are not taxable gifts.
Gifts that are not more than the annual exclusion for the calendar year.

Tuition or medical expenses you pay for someone (the educational and medical exclusions).

Gifts to your spouse.

Gifts to a political organization for its use.

In addition to this, gifts to qualifying charities are deductible from the value of the gift(s) made

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small...oyed/Frequently-Asked-Questions-on-Gift-Taxes

Arent those taxable :please:

To Adam Longo: Wah wah. Man up, sonny. You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Deal with it.

As for the photo -------> Yeppers, the rumors of the weight gain must have been true! Looks like she will be attending Anything But Not Not Clothes parties from now on. Flag doesn't fit.

You are correct, my mistake. I misread the OP as stating she had filed in the Middle District Florida, and that covered the Tampa area, not the Orlando area. It covers both, pretty much all of central Florida. So, just as it does not exclude Ocean Woods, it does not exclude her parents house in Orlando.

As far as her attorney saying she isn't/hasn't been living with her parents, would you really expect him to confirm it if she is/was there?

Not so, according to their web page they cover Brevard County, which includes Cape Canaveral.

http://www.flmb.uscourts.gov/facts/

Tampa is on the opposit coast than Brevard County (Cape Canaveral/Titusville) so either one of her lawyers is using and address over here or someone has told a little lie.

I believe she is in Brevard County... and the pic posted 'on the beach' looks like the river or an inlet... not the 'beach' in canaveral. No waves and a DOCK on the ocean... not likely. Could even be a lake at the condo her Daddy rented for her. Lots of those all around Florida.

I'd like to show up to that BK hearing... I know just where the courthouse is in Tampa... quite convenient for me. Maybe they are figuring since the Pinelles 12 are from this coast, they'll go easier here than in Orlando.... and she can meet them for Pie after her court date :floorlaugh:

No.

Who pays the gift tax?
The donor is generally responsible for paying the gift tax. Under special arrangements the donee may agree to pay the tax instead.
What is considered a gift?

Any transfer to an individual, either directly or indirectly, where full consideration (measured in money or money's worth) is not received in return.

What can be excluded from gifts?

The general rule is that any gift is a taxable gift. However, there are many exceptions to this rule. Generally, the following gifts are not taxable gifts.
Gifts that are not more than the annual exclusion for the calendar year.

Tuition or medical expenses you pay for someone (the educational and medical exclusions).

Gifts to your spouse.

Gifts to a political organization for its use.

In addition to this, gifts to qualifying charities are deductible from the value of the gift(s) made

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small...oyed/Frequently-Asked-Questions-on-Gift-Taxes

The point is it is INCOME for her. Not the tax ramifications of the 'gifter'

PEOPLE did everything to confirm previous reports, other than name the condo as OCEAN WOODS! And dear ole Dad paid for it!!!!!!!! Lovely!

Anthony – one of the most reviled criminal defendants in recent memory – has been living in a condo in Cape Canaveral, Fla., since late last year. In addition to regular contact with her mother, she has also reconciled with her father, George, who she previously accused of molesting her. (The condo was actually leased by George Anthony for his daughter to live in. The family attorney, Mark Lippman, had no comment.)

I'm the one who tipped him off to the Cape Canaveral story!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8713594&postcount=621"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15[/ame]

Are these pieces of exercise equipment listed in the BK filing?

Also from July 2, 2012:
Cindy Anthony ‏@CINDYANTH0NY
@cassie_1982 ARENT YOU A FOUL MOUTHED ONE? WELL FOR YOUR INFO CASEY HAS GAINED 20 POUNDS OF MUSCLE!!11 SHE HAS AN IN-HOME GAZELLE AND AB FLX

LOL Good Lord. Twenty pounds is twenty pounds. I wonder about someone stability when they think shouting makes it so.

Maybe someone needs to photoshop a Casey head on a body builders. Deep dark tan and twenty pounds of muscles.

Tampa is on the opposit coast than Brevard County (Cape Canaveral/Titusville) so either one of her lawyers is using and address over here or someone has told a little lie.

I believe she is in Brevard County... and the pic posted 'on the beach' looks like the river or an inlet... not the 'beach' in canaveral. No waves and a DOCK on the ocean... not likely. Could even be a lake at the condo her Daddy rented for her. Lots of those all around Florida.

I'd like to show up to that BK hearing... I know just where the courthouse is in Tampa... quite convenient for me. Maybe they are figuring since the Pinelles 12 are from this coast, they'll go easier here than in Orlando.... and she can meet them for Pie after her court date :floorlaugh:

They wouldn't lie:floorlaugh:

Her parents have always been her enablers I'm not surprised GA is helping her

and yet they still help her, give her $ and sign for the condo( and probably paying for the rent/utilities too) :banghead: i know the aspect of love your kids no matter what, but jeez louise???????

She does live in Cape Caneveral. All those things People said have been rumored for a while. There's one guy on twitter who lives (lived) in her neighborhood. He said "there goes the neighborhood." He appears to be some kind of engineer for NASA. I started following him because of his tweet but he is really smart and funny. Anyhow, he just got a job and is moving north and one of his friends tweeted that it wasn't a coincidence that OCA is filing bankruptcy the same week he moved out.

I asked Helling about it on 1/11 and he said he wasn't aware of it. He must have looked into it since then.

Is that a PACER account?
What is the monthly fee for PACER?

I don't think it works on a monthly fee. I think you pay as you go. But I don't personally pay the bills at my firm so I could be wrong.

Has a date been set yet for the Meeting of the creditors?

No.

Thanks. Okay if he agrees to work Pro Bono can he bill her for $500K later when he sees the prospect of some media cash?
Does he ( and other creditors) need documentation to support his claim-
what proof does he have to submit?
Or is his $500K a fiction, a nice round sum to boost the amount she 'owes'...?

He didn't agree to work pro bono. I suspect he kept track of his time and can produce it, and frankly $500,000 would be a low total considering the number of hours I assume he spent on the case.

Sorry to quote myself, but I was thinking maybe this should be on the lawyer's thread? Can a officer of the court answer this question for me? What would a lawyer say?

Why are attorney's allowed to lie? It seems to me that the law of "truth and nothing but the truth" only applies to...????????

Are officers of the court above the law? Again, I am truly asking. How can this be? Are we to believe attorneys do not know the difference between a lie and the truth? Maybe they do not. Maybe no one cares if they do or not?

:twocents:

Attorneys are not allowed to lie in court. Not. This is a myth.

Didn't Jose joke about what he was being given by the State? I could have sworn that he was referring to his fee.

No. He was joking about what he had been paid by Casey.

It seems that lawyers are not held to the same standard as the rest of us. They can lie in court and other lawyers will rush to their defense if anyone questions that.. they're just doing their JOB! We see it every day. Watch InSessions for a few hours or attend a court and it will make you shudder.

No lawyer I have ever seen on TV has said that a lawyer lying in court was just doing his job.

The point is it is INCOME for her. Not the tax ramifications of the 'gifter'

Rossva's point, though, was that gifts are NOT treated as income to the recipient for tax purposes.

I hope they keep coming at him. After reading what was posted pages back about his JA interview, he has it coming. Just folks making sure the news is fair and balanced.

:giggle: snort :giggle: snort :giggle: snort :giggle: snort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member