Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On his FB...is that a pic of his baby? Someone should ask him Casey is his nanny...

That has been the #1 question today.....:seeya: will you let her babysit for you...!

That has been the #1 question today.....:seeya: will you let her babysit for you...!

ooops....sorry.....I have such a difficult time reading about her. As we all do, I'm sure. Should have known my question was blasted at the "journalist" right away! :blushing:

What happens if you are renting or leasing and you go bankrupt? Eviction?

Actually I think the decision to trademark Caylee's name was far too intellingent a decision for CA to make on her own. If you remember, it was right before the circus trial of the century, and whoever her legal representation was at the time was concerned that every bit of imaginable garbage would be on sale on the sidewalks of Orlando with Caylee's name written on it as souvenirs - and it was one of the few things I agreed with. Who needs a bunch of tawdry trinkets with Caylee's name and picture plastered over it just to make even more blood money?

Well the Anthonys were obviously just trying to make a buck. It's not as if they do things for the right reasons.

Yes, I have been waiting for that all along.
Nest of vipers, all of them.

Her parents make me sick it's like Caylee never existed it's all about FCA if my child did what FCA did I would never speak to her let alone pay her rent she would be on her own.

She should be chasing after a 7 1/2 y/o, not relaxing. She should be making sandcastles with her daughter, helping with homework etc. Since she can't, she should be spending every waking minute looking for a job, getting her GED, getting therapy.

If only she cared about any of those things...

I bet she told GA it was all JB's idea to say she was molested and all I just bet that's what she said there is some reason why JB has distanced himself from FCA

I hope every interviewer asks her about it too. why did she lie and if she didn't why is she hopping back into the family all happy and joyful??? She, through her attys, accused his of molestation and possible murder. Is it a lie or is it true?

THE best question on Longo's FB page:-
Ask her if Caylee's eyes were open when she applied the duct tape?

:gthanks:

Just to clear up a little information.
According to this map,
there are three Federal districts: Northern, Middle and Southern.
Each district is subdivided into Divisions.
The Middle District has four Divisions: Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando and Ft. Myers. There is a bankruptcy courthouse in each Division.

This site goes into more detail about how to determine where to file.

The point on this link I wanted to stress is all bankruptcy is Federal law, not State law.
I assume by that it will be a Federal judge and not a State one.

Also, does she have to appear and/or testify at any of the hearings?

http://www.bankruptcylawhelp.com/Bankruptcy/Bankruptcy-Residency-Requirements.aspx

Adam Longo

"Remember, I'm a JOURNALIST. I don't take sides. I report facts and quotes from relevant news makers."

...Oh, really. Well, he's the first one I ever met

Nobody will ask her a tough question. <modsnip>

It's weird that these "reporters" will go after any news/pics of FCA like we, the public, will lap it all up... But what they just don't get is that, yes, we will lap it up, if they will go after and actually expose the real truth...

Reporters, (calling Kathi Belich) please bring it (and don't try to fly a fake backwards pic on some beach, we've been following this case as long as you have) if you could actually break free of the pack you would be a hero for not just us citizens but most importantly, for baby Caylee (and all little abused and murdered children). We are patiently waiting.

I remember when Mr Green said Casey has left the state now she has returned for financial reasons you know what that means? No one wants to take care of her LOL Secretly I think all of these lawyers and her handlers are not happy with her, think about it..she is a huge liability until such time she gets her big paycheck..that may or may not come to pass... so I think for their investment its a long shot to recoup the daily expenses of this princess.... glad it aint me!

This gal is no liability to her attorneys. They love her. And Baez is not upset by the loss of the monies she owes him, IMO. Her attorneys get so much business as a result of representing her that it's not even funny. Baez, for example, he's set for life.

And she is being supported but not by her attorneys.

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've tried to keep up with a thread in this forum...and I'm still reading!
Anyway, I don't think Casey is just banking on an interview...I think she's already got one lined up. Let's not forget, when you declare bankcruptcy your credit goes down the toilet. There will be no credit cards, mortgages, car or any other kind of loan for Miss Casey. She anticipates living on CASH...and for quite some time, IMHO.

Oh yeah. I think she has a book deal too, probably.

Adam Longo &#8207;@adamlongoCBS5

Here's my message for all you wonderful people taking the time out to send me your opinions and boycott threats....
http://fb.me/yapQXo1o

5:53 PM - 27 Jan 13

How is he a neutral journalist? Maybe he has a little crush.

Originally Posted by luv
Adam Longo &#8207;@adamlongoCBS5

Here's my message for all you wonderful people taking the time out to send me your opinions and boycott threats....
http://fb.me/yapQXo1o

5:53 PM - 27 Jan 13

That's on his FACEBOOK page
http://www.facebook.com/AdamLongoNews

new photo of FCA "getting on with her life" on the beach
posted on the CBS5 KHPO page
http://kpho.images.worldnow.com/images/20714160_BG3.jpg

It's almost unbearable. Here all of us law abiding citizens work our tails off or suffer terribly if we don't have jobs. This gal murders her baby and is rewarded by not having to work and being able to lounge around tanning. Wow.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv...onys-lawyer-explains-what-happened-to-caylee/

Explaining that Anthony was currently funding her lifestyle through donations from others, Baez said, &#8220;She does have her supporters. As many people that hate her, there are some people that have been victims of sexual abuse and can relate to certain things.&#8221;

Disgusting. What a slap in the face to real sexual abuse survivors. And Baez well knows it was just a tall tale. Can this case get any worse?

THE best question on Longo's FB page:-
Ask her if Caylee's eyes were open when she applied the duct tape?

:gthanks:

Wouldn't it be nice if Longo or any "journalist" had the professionalism and drive to ask these type of questions??? They never do. It's pathetic.

Just to clear up a little information.
According to this map,
there are three Federal districts: Northern, Middle and Southern.
Each district is subdivided into Divisions.
The Middle District has four Divisions: Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando and Ft. Myers. There is a bankruptcy courthouse in each Division.

This site goes into more detail about how to determine where to file.

The point on this link I wanted to stress is all bankruptcy is Federal law, not State law.
I assume by that it will be a Federal judge and not a State one.

Also, does she have to appear and/or testify at any of the hearings?

http://www.bankruptcylawhelp.com/Bankruptcy/Bankruptcy-Residency-Requirements.aspx

It would be grand if they mess up somewhere,somehow, with all the lies and dishonesty,, if this is indeed federal not state,hope someone is watching..

I hope every interviewer asks her about it too. why did she lie and if she didn't why is she hopping back into the family all happy and joyful??? She, through her attys, accused his of molestation and possible murder. Is it a lie or is it true?

More great questions! Why don't "journalists" have the b*lls to ask these questions! We readers would be rapt with attention and respect!

i finally got curious (and my 7 yr is snoozing, allowing me the time strum thru at leisure) strummed thru the doc/ the pdf for the bankruptcy. hmm page 35...

Penalty for making a false statement or concealing property: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years or both.
18 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 3571

oh is it foolish of me to hope???? or am i reaching for something that isnt there?

Pretty nice that three years ago c an g were getting forclosed on their house. They couldn't even swing $700 mortgage. But because of the case, they got moved up to the front of the line and got their mortgage reduced to $200.

Fast forward three years and they own a couple homes. I bet that condo was purchased by them with the donations from dr.phil. It must be nice. When are all these people going to get their karma? I've been waiting for four years. All I see are limos, vacations, homes, remodeling, fancy clothes, new cars, etc.

Caylee sure has given them alot. They even managed to say she is in a better place. That swamp means nothing; for it was just her shell, say cindy. What a bunch of pathetic losers these people are.

I've said from day one that nothing will keep cindy and her evil spawn apart. They are enmeshed and cannot function w/o each other. What a sick dynamic plays out in that family!

I can't even bear to think what happened to the dogs of the parents. I know she put them down three or years ago. *(&*^&*^

For the love of Pete, please don't let anyone of these sickos have a pet. :please:

She does live in Cape Caneveral. All those things People said have been rumored for a while. There's one guy on twitter who lives (lived) in her neighborhood. He said "there goes the neighborhood." He appears to be some kind of engineer for NASA. I started following him because of his tweet but he is really smart and funny. Anyhow, he just got a job and is moving north and one of his friends tweeted that it wasn't a coincidence that OCA is filing bankruptcy the same week he moved out.

I asked Helling about it on 1/11 and he said he wasn't aware of it. He must have looked into it since then.

does he have a chinease wife? she saw her walking her dog and refused to speak to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416