Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that dazed look on her face shows that she now has some realization what many in the USA (and world) think of her.

Probably not though. She's a legend in her own mind I'm sure.

Let her pop her head out of her hideyhole and this is what she's going to get and many of the general public aren't going to question her so politely as that reporter did.

I can't abide this young woman. Ugh.

Somebody actually yelled "Baby Killer" on her trip into the federal courthouse..and with that reporter crush - and your and my hero Kathi Belich - I'm guessing she understands not much has changed out there.

She lists a bicycle at her parents house. When asked by the Trustee what was her mode of transport now, there was a LONG pause before she answered
"bicycle".

Seriously? I was sure she said ..bus...

No Baez "delivered" the other laptop after she was released from jail after the verdict, when she was serving her probation...

I love the way she couldn't answer simple questions without consulting her modsnip of an attorney. RED FLAG. They were whispering like teenage girls.

Wasn't that laptop on the blue screen of death when last eyes were laid upon it?

I don't know if it really was the screen of death - I think she hit factor reset, which would strip it down to no programs and no memory of anything that used to be on it.

There is another way to wipe it really fast and unfortunately I don't remember - but I did do it by mistake one time and accidently cleaned out my computer... :what:

Somebody actually yelled "Baby Killer" on her trip into the federal courthouse..and with that reporter crush - and your and my hero Kathi Belich - I'm guessing she understands not much has changed out there.

Good I hope so. grrr I have to quit reading this thread for a bit, KC gets my blood boiling and it actually raises my blood pressure.

article-2287953-18700912000005DC-280_634x481.jpg

This is a pic of her coming out of court today. What happened to her black tights?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ony-Pictured-time-cleared-killing-Caylee.html

I just listened to another part of it, and was really hoping the trustee would ask more questions about Baez' bill for $500K. Interesting that he has never submitted a bill to her for that amount, nor reminded her that she still owes it. We know it's a fiction. She is not drowning in debt as her sniveling lawyer Greene says, she owes $68K IIRC, in taxes- and what else?
She could always get off her azz and get a job.

I'm sorry, I find this picture HYSTERICAL! The "widow Anthony" - it's like some really bad mafia wives schtick. The hat? The HAT? I just want to be a fly on the wall when she made that decision - and then again when all her keepers rolled eyes once they got out that door.

Look at all the security on those courthouse steps. My tax dollars at work...!

So how did the hearing end today...was anything settled or are we gonna get to see her a## again with her magic black hat?

Don't forget we also had a lawyer laughing in court.

Laughing at a high pitched absurdity is nothing like cussing out people, shoving people and flipping the bird. Not to mention, that ole' JB might actually have done it this time and that Fl bar might have to respond.

BTW -- I know you won't like this, but I AM 100% confident, that
JEFF ASHTON WILL INDEED GET THE LAST LAUGH!

Look at all the security on those courthouse steps. My tax dollars at work...!

At BANKRUPTCY court. Wowee. Oh please suhh! Protect me from may creditohs! I mahd a simpluh mistahke!

(sorry for being so snarky - I'm just astounded by this - even in Illinois!)

"i don't pay rent. I don't pay utilities. So i guess you could say, i am living for free... Or off the kindness of the people i am living with."

who says this stuff and is okay with themselves?!

Also, hearing her say zenaida gonazlez in the exact flat tone as 2008 is making my skin crawl.

did she ever?????????????

Oh good god - I am sitting here with my tv on in the background and ET entertainment just did a quick 10 second blurb on FCA's makeover - with a side by side of pic of then and now...Ack - I knew I hated that show!!

It's amazing that JB was profiting off this dear babies death as recently as Fall 2012. And "posing for pictures" sound a lot like those pics we saw posted by Adam Longo who swears up and down NOONE paid for pictures or licensing of pics or ANYTHING. The whole thing is crooked as Jodi Arias's left ring finger. (When she feels like crooking it)

FCA wrote in her bankruptcy filing, page 39, that she "may" have relinquished rights to photographs of herself - DATE 9/9/2011"

The "posed" photos in OHIO, Old Navy store and sidewalk, published by TMZ/SPLASH, were done in August 2011.

FCA wrote in her bankruptcy filing, page 39, that she "may" have relinquished rights to photographs of herself - DATE 9/9/2011"

The "posed" photos in OHIO, Old Navy store and sidewalk, published by TMZ, were done in August 2011.

Yes, I'm thinking those were the strolling in an unknown town and going into an Old Navy.
Bet he had them taken - shopped them - cashed the check and it was September before he got around to giving her a share and had her sign off on them in early September before he handed over her cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch