Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. Laughing in court is a lot worse. It is a direct slap at the authority of the court and the judge. Cusssing out people, shoving people that are rudely in your way, and flipping off the media don't even rate n the meter compared to what Ashton did. By the way, what were the results of these actions? Ashton was reprimanded by the court, nothing has happened to Mr Baez, or Mr. Mason.

Yeah, you are right. Ashton is getting the last laugh; he's the one making money of Caylee. Remember her?

He dedicated his book to Caylee! I would buy another if he wrote one! :D

I believe running a credit history check/background check on somebody is strictly controlled and only people in certain industries are allowed to do that on a person.
People such as realtors or auto dealerships - any time a person is about to make a big purchase or take on a large debt/rental, etc.
The credit report would show the person's specific DEBTS and if they are in arrears on any of them, and if they were LATE on payments.

Bottom line is that Mutter can testify to all of this and explain if George Anthony leased a condo "for" Casey Anthony, and if Mutter did any credit check on either of them.

Thanks for the info.
I knew a doctor requested a credit check on me once before he would agree to see me, but never knew what info he garnered from it.
I guess I just assumed he would get a good or bad rating like the BBB gives out.
Would he have had the right to inquire on FCA if the condo was not to be in her name? I think I see another bus coming.

http://m.wesh.com/news/Casey-Anthon...19170372/-/e5b5ilz/-/index.html?utm_campaign=[Ljava.lang.String%3B%4044f09389&utm_medium=[Ljava.lang.String%3B%40e662abb&utm_source=[Ljava.lang.String%3B%40557f625f

http://m.wesh.com/news/Casey-Anthon...19170372/-/e5b5ilz/-/index.html?utm_campaign=

"Anthony said she has not had any movie, interview or book offers, although her lawyer Charles Greene said that she had offers three weeks ago. "
[NOTE: FCA has access to the internet and ANYBODY, including Casey Anthony herself, can do a google search using keywords "Casey Anthony" and see all the big money OFFERS she has received]

"During the 40-minute court session, it was revealed that the debt of $500,000 to Baez stems from an original retainer agreement with him, but she said she doesn't believe she still owes him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baez got money off the staged TMZ/SPLASH photos in OHIO in August 2011 [she relinquished her rights to these photos of herself 9/9/2011 as written in bankruptcy filing], and he got $ 200,000 from ABC for photos [2008], and he was paid $ 89,000 something during the trial, and Indigency filing [2010] said Baez would never be paid more or given anything of value, and he has never sent her a BILL for $ 500,000 and never demanded she pay it, and she says she does not think she owes it, but still put it in her bankruptcy filing to make it look like she had a huge debt that she needs relief from.
Baez was still representing her until he officially filed his Notice of Withdrawal as Attorney of Record on Feb 21, 2012.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my opinion, the Trustee asked if FCA still has the rights to any book or movie deal, rights to her story, and has not relinquished any of these rights to any third party, to determine that FCA still has HUGE potential money making ability [to pay creditors].
In my opinion, FCA should not be allowed to have her debts discharged through bankruptcy.

"Have you relinquished any of your rights to any book or movie, any book deal?" asked bankruptcy trustee Stephen Meininger.

"No, sir," Anthony responded.

"And have you relinquished your rights to any movie, movie rights to your story?" asked Meininger.

"No, sir," Anthony replied.

"And have you relinquished any rights, anything regarding your story to any third party?" Meininger asked.

"No, sir," said Anthony"

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-appear-tampa-court-monday/nWgF5/

Oh yeah.... the ABC 200K was raised - for her defense - months before she was charged with murder and around the time of her check fraud and theft trial. So at exactly what point was the retainer for 500K signed? :waitasec:

Like the Morgan lawyer said - none of this passes the smell test.

And one more thing sticking in my mind as a bit of a red flag - the expression at my mother's place/home/residence, instead of my parents. Who says their mother's home/address when both parents are there? Either George is no longer there or she is making a public effort to show him how he is excluded from her life.

FCA used that expression a number of times and it does not - IMO- speak to a reconcilation with George. In fact it says just the opposite....:moo:

Gag. Gag. Gag. Just the sight of her makes my stomach flip... When she stepped out of that SUV yesterday, trying to look all Jennifer Lopez, I was praying she would trip over that big floppy hat of hers and take a nose dive smack into the concrete. I'm not even sorry I said that. And I hope someone told her how ridiculous she looked, trying to go all movie star on us, fleeing from the flashes of the "paparazzi". :what: Does she have any idea why she's there? I think someone needs to remind her that she's there because of the fallout/consequences stemming from murdering her daughter, leaving behind a wake of victims who had the misfortune of crossing paths with the felon... Nothing glamorous about that.

Good to know she's still completely delusional, and living in her alternate universe where she's someone very, very special...

All jmo.

Wow, a moron? Maybe, but he was a lessor moron than the prosecution; remember, he succesfully defended Casey Anthony.

Baez, more than once and JA didn't suggest she had committed suicide. A moron for sure is Baez! :floorlaugh:

Maybe he wanted the tax write-off? I think a person has to provide some kind of documentation on a bankruptcy don't they? I don't think a person can just throw numbers on a page..

If it's on the filing - I think Baez gets something out of it - I just can't figure out what....

I wonder if there was any money exchanged for the right to pictures transfer to Baez in Sept/11 - why would she do that for nothing?

Any tax write off would depend on his accounting method, if cash method no write off since if he had not received the income he would not report it.

Look at all the free publicity Mutter has received because of a mere unconfirmed RUMOR that Casey Anthony is/was living in Ocean Woods. I am not saying he orchestrated the entire unconfirmed rumor, but running a credit check on Casey Anthony would add a little validity to such a claim. Also, a crafty person might think a credit report would have Casey Anthony's current address; an address where one might acquire a photo of her, that could be sold.

Exactly! He rents condos in Ocean Woods. Even if the condo was rented by George as speculated, he would still want to know the credit record of the person living in it...

Bsiness Need:

Any time you engage in business with people or organizations, they may be able to view your credit report as long as they have a "legitimate business need" or "permissible purpose." Anyone with a legitimate business generally does not need your written permission to obtain your credit report. Legitimate business needs include evaluating you for a loan, considering your application for a rental property, or underwriting insurance.

Employers

An employer might ask for permission to view your credit report when you apply for a job or even for a promotion. Many employers ask for credit check permission when you apply for a job, though you are under no legal obligation to provide it. Some employers, including the government when you apply for a position for which a security clearance is needed, require you to submit this information before you can be considered for promotion.

Permission

You can let anyone look at your credit report if you give him permission to do so. As long as you specifically grant the person or organization written permission to view your credit report, they do not need a legitimate business purpose to do so.

Read more: Who Can Run a Credit Check on You? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8057769_can-run-credit-check.html#ixzz2MgskueId

I believe running a credit history check/background check on somebody is strictly controlled and only people in certain industries are allowed to do that on a person.
People such as realtors or auto dealerships - any time a person is about to make a big purchase or take on a large debt/rental, etc.
The credit report would show the person's specific DEBTS and if they are in arrears on any of them, and if they were LATE on payments.

Bottom line is that Mutter can testify to all of this and explain if George Anthony leased a condo "for" Casey Anthony, and if Mutter did any credit check on either of them.

Great. Put more money in his pocket. That really helps Caylee. <modsnip>.

He dedicated his book to Caylee! I would buy another if he wrote one! :D

credit reports are often used in determining if someone will be hired or promoted. (not that she has a prospective employer, oooooh noooooo)

I've used the same insurance company for years. every year I get a letter telling me that my credit history is used in calculating my premiums. my rate never changed but after a couple years of getting the letter I called and asked about it. they said they are allowed to charge higher rates for insurance if you have a poor credit history, even if you never skip an insurance payment and/or never pay it late. I asked why an insurance company cares if you're not making timely payments to, let's say, a department store. they said those are the industry quidelines, that credit reports are pertinent to what you pay for insurance

which sounds like a racket to me. what's next, higher utility rates for those w/ less than pristine credit scores?

ETA: didn't see the post above re employers

Just more lies and deception. An "indigent" woman shows up to court with how many attorneys? To do what? Declare bankruptcy...with how many attorneys at her side? And she is in full black winter mode...coat, stockings, infinity scarf, floppy hat....in FLORIDA! with temps in the mid-60s today (with matching black nail polish to boot). All the latests styles. She's still working it. (There is money everywhere in this case or no one would be around her just out of the goodness of their heart)

P.s...shouldn't maybe the title of this thread be re- named?

Not that I am defending Casey but to some Floridians that is cold, LOL! The day did start with temps in the 30's and she probably got an early start.

I feel so much better now that I have continued to read through these magnificent posts! Let the record how that EVERY word that comes out of the Mouth of these Sideshow Freaks will forever be under tight scrutiny in the Lovely Kingdom of Websleuths!

After watching her entrance into the courthouse I see that it was made into a circus, once again, by fca and her handlers. There was absolutely no reason for cm to tuck her under his arm and bulldoze his way in. He did this all for show. In fact, there was no reason for him to be there at all. Had he acted like normal people, even if he still came with her, they could have just walked in without the show of her needing protection. Nobody threatened her in any way. She better get used to hearing taunts from people. That may happen for the rest of her life. Her entrance with cm was staged by him to make sure it made the news. If she just walked in like every body else, the impact would have been less. They are still playing games and using the media. Some things never change.

Look at all the free publicity Mutter has received because of a mere unconfirmed RUMOR that Casey Anthony is/was living in Ocean Woods. I am not saying he orchestrated the entire unconfirmed rumor, but running a credit check on Casey Anthony would add a little validity to such a claim. Also, a crafty person might think a credit report would have Casey Anthony's current address; an address where one might acquire a photo of her, that could be sold.

Clearly my understanding of the "Mutter" situation is all wrong. I understood her BK lawyer ran a credit check and Mutter had listed himself at the credit bureau as an overdue unpaid creiditor.

And FCA stated she had no idea who he was or what the debt was for.

Wrong?

Great. Put more money in his pocket. That really helps Caylee. Too bad he couldnt have brain washed the jury as easily as he has his sycophants.

Nothing helps Caylee, she is dead. Murdered in cold blood. She is remembered and mourned but she is tragically beyond help.

FYI having had a timeout in the past and having subsequently studied the posting rules very closely I would be inclined to not call other posters on this board 'brainwashed sycophants' on the grounds that it falls into the category of name-calling. JMO.

After watching her entrance into the courthouse I see that it was made into a circus, once again, by fca and her handlers. There was absolutely no reason for cm to tuck her under his arm and bulldoze his way in. He did this all for show. In fact, there was no reason for him to be there at all. Had he acted like normal people, even if he still came with her, they could have just walked in without the show of her needing protection. Nobody threatened her in any way. She better get used to hearing taunts from people. That may happen for the rest of her life. Her entrance with cm was staged by him to make sure it made the news. If she just walked in like every body else, the impact would have been less. They are still playing games and using the media. Some things never change.

Yes, all that and I thought it was to make a point to the feds that her safety and security were very much still at risk. To me that was the whole point of the farce.

Oh yeah, and why she needed "closure". So all the ballyhoo would "end".

Fat chance FCA!

The papers said that too..that she had a laptop at her mother's. Maybe there are two laptops..maybe JB did give her one while she was out on bond and there is this other one? But if that's true it's a lie too!! I notice she kept saying "My mother's house" instead of "my parents' house"

Feel free to join me in hopes that George cleared their bank account and fled the country!

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member